Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,631 members, 7,962,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

How To Buy A Used Car And Not To Make A Mistake? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Buy A Used Car And Not To Make A Mistake? (204 Views)

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat / She Rejected His Marriage Proposal, He Dumped Her She Is Crying It Was A Mistake / Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy A Used Car And Not To Make A Mistake? by penguin2021(f): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2022
I am going to buy a used car. For a new one, unfortunately, I don't have enough money and this is the only option left. How to make a choice and not to regret it? What should I pay attention to?
Re: How To Buy A Used Car And Not To Make A Mistake? by DaInferno(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2022
penguin2021:
I am going to buy a used car. For a new one, unfortunately, I don't have enough money and this is the only option left. How to make a choice and not to regret it? What should I pay attention to?
get a mechanic to help you do it, I believe you know a friend who knows one
Re: How To Buy A Used Car And Not To Make A Mistake? by pixie2: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Are you an experienced driver or will this be your first car? If you're a beginner, it's better to keep saving. A used car always requires special attention and knowledge. Are you sure you can handle it? Also, these cars often break down and repair costs more than a new car.
Re: How To Buy A Used Car And Not To Make A Mistake? by crysmile(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
It seems to me that today the whole process has become much easier. There are fewer risks, too. Because you can easily check everything the salesman tells you about the car with the help of special services. In the past, you had to deal with the fact that some breakdowns were silenced, but now you can find it out even before the purchase. You can read more on https://www.owogram.com/most-common-mistakes-used-car-buyers-make/ may be useful.

(1) (Reply)

Neonatal Mortality: Obijackson Calls For National Respiratory Support Plan / Press Release 2021 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Computer Based Test (cbt) / Playing At Surgaplay Make You Rich Easly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.