Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,039 members, 7,960,303 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) (61938 Views)

Anambra Fourth City upgrading in progress By Gov Soludo(photos) / Breaking: Onitsha Is Back To Life As Residents Obey Their Governor / Newsbuhari’s Imo Visit: Shehu Sani Reacts As Residents Obey IPOB, Desert Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Buliwyf:

Dumb goat is still boasting. You haven't met me before but you are claiming you are better. Yet from our interactions here it is obvious that you lack the requisite intelligence to even belong to any class meaningful. Wake up mugu. You aren't fooling anyone with your bravado. When you go offline. Na still garri you go drink this night lol.

I do not need to meet you to know how poor and wretched you are. Just like the Bible said, "By their fruits, we shall know them." Poverty and wretchedness are written all over you. You're nothing but a pauper...always looking for where and how to to get your next meal to satisfy your ever hungry stomach hence, your stupid stance on sit-at-home. But I tell you one thing, when you sell out your people for the favor of your enemy, the spirits of the land must surely take care of you. Go and ask traitors like yourself!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by Buliwyf: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I do not need to meet you to know how poor and wretched you are. Just like the Bible said, "By their fruits, we shall know them." Poverty and wretchedness are written all over you. You're nothing but a pauper...always looking for where and how to to get your next meal to satisfy your ever hungry stomach hence, your stupid stance on sit-at-home. But I tell you one thing, when you sell out your people for the favor of your enemy, the spirits of the land must surely take care of you. Go and ask traitors like yourself!

This one don frustrate e don dey bold every other sentence. Chai. I really finish this mugu today cheesy
He has gone from quoting bible to quoting spirits of the land. Which land? Your useless land that your people don't want to stay and are running out of? Animal. If we check well this he is probably under one bridge counting money of gala hustling under the bridge in Lagos. Yet he is talking about spirit of the land. cheesy cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Landmack:

You don dey yawn?

Terrorism don tire u?cheesy

Abakeleke Terrorist
No! I am tired of your dumb comments.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Landmack, your indignant a$$ does not allow you to realize how idiotic and foolish you are. You are just like the rest of these fools, nothing but a claque. And I have neither time nor patience to dignify your foolishness.
That Sisi is a bloody idiot.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Action speaks louder than your ever reverberating echo!
Don't mind nairaland warriors cowards!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Don't mind that fool. He tries to come off as if he has any intelligence but he fails to realize that a learned fool is more of a fool than an ignorant fool
Honestly, the idiot keep repeating the same lame stupid lines.. these people are not capable of simple reasoning.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

That's what social media does...it offers nitwits and rejects a platform to come and showcase their ignorance and stupidity.
They irritates the hell outta me.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by rapboss(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
qekng40:
You guys are just doing your selves

The black mind is so myopic sad
Very myopic.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

They are NOTHING but wailers! The more they wail, the MORE I wish that Nigeria happens to them!
Nigeria is already happening to them, they are just too stupid to notice. cheesy how can any reasonable nigerian support this useless thieving corrupt regime, the regime which disobeys court orders and abuses human rights of citizens boldly and proudly.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by Buliwyf: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Are you still talking? You can wail from now until you turn blue in the face. You are what you are , no more no less. And that's a FOOL! But NO, I do not live under a bridge nor do I sell gala. I admire your projection though! I am most certain that job as a kidnapper and armed robber is way beneath those who are selling gala. At least, they are making an honest living, which could not be said about you.

You live under the bridge simple. You are an Abakaliki boy selling gala on the bridge in Lagos and trying to escape reality by lying to yourself online. We don't believe you. Gala boy. Simon Ekpa is in Finland enjoying while you are in Lagos hustling gala and asking people to sit at home. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by Landmack: 5:31am On Apr 12, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
That Sisi is a bloody idiot.

abakeleke terrorist i haven't started with u and you're already fuming in d mouth like a rabid dog cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by Landmack: 5:31am On Apr 12, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

If your wishes were horses, your pauperized a$$ would be riding. I am from ONITSHA and were the 4uck is your stupid a$$ from? Oh, I forgot , your WH0RE momma had you for a terrorist Fulani man from the Sahel, freaking uncircumcised BASTARD!

unabashed abakeleke terrorist will u shut up?!
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by Landmack: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Buliwyf:

You live under the bridge simple. You are an Abakaliki boy selling gala on the bridge in Lagos and trying to escape reality by lying to yourself online. We don't believe you. Gala boy. Simon Ekpa is in Finland enjoying while you are in Lagos hustling gala and asking people to sit at home. cheesy

kwakwakwa

gala hustler and at same time a terrorister
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2022
If d masses start coming out they dem self will tire
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by ShaoIin77: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
catherine1998:
Shut up you blood money ritualist, are you not ashame of your self, we came to your land & forced you to sit at home & you are still opening your gutter mouth to talk, can Anambra try that in Ebonyi, cowards
[/s]

Ebonyi people are awusa people. Igbos have rejected you illiterate miscreants.

Ebonyi people are cannibals.

Ebonyi people are human flesh eaters

Ebonyi people are kidnappers

Ebonyi people are monkey's

Ebonyi people are illiterates

Ebonyi people are miscreants

Ebonyi people are slaves in igboland

Ebonyi people are outcasts and 3rd class igbos.

Ebonyi people are not igbos, you guys are from awusa.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by catherine1998: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Landmack:

Abakeleke unknown gunman go and sleep. This thing u are doing is already failing u. Go and pack ur bags from Aanmbra we said
We have always known this bastards call Anambra ppl as betrayals, just bcus MNK is not from Anambra state, reasons why they are out to sabotage Biafra's struggle.
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by ShaoIin77: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Landmack:

Abakeleke unknown gunman go and sleep. This thing u are doing is already failing u. Go and pack ur bags from Aanmbra we said

Ebonyi people are illiterates and miscreants, they don't know that even in Biafra Republic, that ebonyi people will be treated as slaves

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by catherine1998: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2022
ShaoIin77:

Ebonyi people are illiterates and miscreants, they don't know that even in Biafra Republic, that ebonyi people will be treated as slaves
Ahahah!! I laugh in Ebonyi dialect, mumu that will happen in your dreams, this small one we did you are crying, is it when we have Biafra that you will cough? "ndi ujo" you think is by money rituals. Idiot
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by Landmack: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2022
catherine1998:
Shut up you blood money ritualist, are you not ashame of your self, we came to your land & forced you to sit at home & you are still opening your gutter mouth to talk, can Anambra try that in Ebonyi, cowards

we will use our ritual money and buy u,ur abakeleke,ur governor and still drop change cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) by Landmack: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2022
catherine1998:
See Idiot, America my foot, State full of blood money practitioners, your ppl are in prisons all over the world, that is BTW, I just told you that we forced you to sit at home, are you ignoring that? cowards.

abakeleke terrorist miscreant shut up dia

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.