Stats: 3,193,103 members, 7,949,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (766 Views)

What’s Something That People Who Don’t Wake Up Early, Miss? / How Crying Can Make You Healthy! Those Who Don’t Cry Should Be Forced To Do So / Managing Kids Who Don’t Like Eating (2) (3) (4)

. by meobizy(f): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
more comfortable in the comfort of our own home to do a #2...

i hate people coming to my place/place of work and dropping a #2 that would stink up the whole place, and now we have to pretend that we dont smell that yeye shiit smell all over the area.

Re: . by meobizy(f): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: . by Lamanii22(f): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Odikwa risky... I rather do shot-put than use public toilets.... This one that snakes are everywhere now omoor I can't use a toilet that's not mine
Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
meobizy:
Why?
There's no one on this planet earth who can say he can't use public toilet. If you think you can't,then the situation hasn't presented itself yet.
Till today,I hate using public toilet,I would rather endure till I get to my comfort zone.
But there was a day I traveled from Lagos to ondo state on official business. I had stomach upset,it was so bad,I was praying not to poo on my body. It got to a stage I couldn't hold it any longer,I asked the driver to stop that I want to highlight from the bus,that they can continue their journey,I will get another bus after I have used the toilet.
The driver said I might not find any toilet around, unless I want to use the bush,since there are few houses around. He said I should endure a little longer that we will soon get to the garage.
Omg,it was hell and embarrassing, finally when we got to the park,I was directed to the public toilet,I was asked to pay N100, surprising it was even decent than I thought it would be.
I used public toilet that day,contrary to my previously held assertion that I can't use it. Runny stomach is one embarrassing thing you don't want to experience especially on a journey. Since that day,I watch what I eat when I'm traveling.k
Re: . by meobizy(f): 2:51pm On May 04, 2022
You children are weird.

Identical Twins Have Babies The Same Size On The Same Day / ... / Relocation Sales In Osogbo