Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,243 members, 7,936,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Attorneys For Special Education Students | The Law Office Of Matthew H. Storey - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Attorneys For Special Education Students | The Law Office Of Matthew H. Storey (235 Views)

H / Special Education Attorney San Diego / H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attorneys For Special Education Students | The Law Office Of Matthew H. Storey by matthewstorey: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Attorneys for special education students are commonly asked, “what is the difference between an attorney and an advocate?” The confusion makes sense because the roles are very similar. Both are there to guide parents through the special education process, and advocate for the special education student.

Typically both will review educational records including special education assessments and IEP’s; advise on how to work with the schools; inform parents of their child’s rights; and potentially make recommendations for services, placement, evaluations, and strategy.

In fact it is extremely common for attorneys and advocates to work hand and hand with families of special education students. But the differences are important.

We are devoted to our clients because our team has personal experiences with the injustices of the special education system. We are attorneys for special education students advocating for educational equity.

https://calsped.com/special-education-attorneys-advocates/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / Source Codes For A Blog Web Application For Sale / 10 Canada Ads€nse Available For Sale.. 70k Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.