Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (892 Views)

Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend / I Need A Decent Woman / My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by DonPADRO(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: by Jennyclay(f): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Is not about getting a decent loan, is about paying back.

Are you willing to pay back the loan without being dragged like tiger generator??

Please, don't run down people's business. Well, I hope you get a decent loan.

2 Likes

Re: by thesicilian: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hope you won't come to Nairaland in 3 months time looking for a good lawyer that can help you sue the person that ends up giving you the loan?

1 Like

Re: by DonPADRO(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
thesicilian:
Hope you won't come to Nairaland in 3 months time looking for a good lawyer that can help you sue the person that ends up giving you the loan?
Jennyclay:

Are you willing to pay back the loan without being dragged like tiger generator??

This was not my question good sirs.

But if you must know i have been ill for the last six month and could not work... was still earing nothing less than 110k monthly.
With hard work and the right tools i can raise that more than the amount i specified i want as a loan.

Thanks
Re: by Ifakiland(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lol na so una dey humble to collect loan, when dem give una now, una go begin say Nigeria dey owe when its time to pay....go sell your kidney get money

4 Likes

Re: by DonPADRO(m): 5:24am On Apr 15, 2022
Ifakiland:
Lol na so una dey humble to collect loan, when dem give una now, una go begin say Nigeria dey owe when its time to pay....go sell your kidney get money

Not everyone who needs a loan is an unprincipled crook. I actually struggle with two different disabilities and only started making money lately but have never owe anyone money over a week in my life or borrowed more than 5k. I hate owing with a passion and never borrow what i can't pay back with ease.

I want to push my income to over 500k per month within 90 days. For that i need some tools... a steady power source is the most important.

If i don't get the loan it will only cost more time not stop me.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: by Hamachi(f): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
I know where you can get sucj loan
DonPADRO:
Hello,

I am a man in my early 40s..... not married and no kids.

I am into some internet buinsuess that brings in between 100 k - 150k monthly

Please how can i get a decent loan of between 500k and 700k to increase my productivity urgently so as to get married?
Re: by yemmit90: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
DonPADRO:
Hello,

I am a man in my early 40s..... not married and no kids.

I am into some internet buinsuess that brings in between 100 k - 150k monthly

Please how can i get a decent loan of between 500k and 700k to increase my productivity urgently so as to get married?

Since you have inflow of money from time to time that you can use to pay back your loan, let me also assume you must have good Credit score. Kindly visit any branch of Sterling bank and ask for "Specta loan".
Re: by DonPADRO(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hamachi:
I know where you can get sucj loan

Pls share
Re: by DonPADRO(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
yemmit90:

Since you have inflow of money from time to time that you can use to pay back your loan, let me also assume you must have good Credit score. Kindly visit any branch of Sterling bank and ask for "Specta loan".

If i said i have never borrowed money from any app or financial institution many won't believe but that's the honest truth.

Your mention of Credit score is something i don't even understand.
How do i even check for mine?
Re: by AjiBussu(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2022
If you don't have money to marry, WAIT! If she pressures you, leave her and let her go.

Never you as a man borrow to marry, even with your current earnings, you can simply pay her dowry and plan for a proper celebration later.

PS: Never you borrow to marry, you will end up regretting.
Re: by Toktee(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2022
Jennyclay:

I need small loam from you i go pay back immediately grin not funny o

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest Woman In The World From South Africa / Thanks / How Does Empower Life Works Is It A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.