Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,020 members, 7,963,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

Some Parent Are Sacrificing Their Today For Children's Better Tomorrow, But - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Parent Are Sacrificing Their Today For Children's Better Tomorrow, But (295 Views)

Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu / Nigeria Government Are Sacrificing Their Law Enforcement To Tarnish Image Of IPO / “how You Gave My Children Better Life – Kabaka To Captain Hosa Okunbo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Parent Are Sacrificing Their Today For Children's Better Tomorrow, But by Vixlot: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sometime in 2013, specifically in the month of August. It was a Thursday morning in the Ogba Police Area Command (Area G command), I saw this very calm looking man at the counter asking of the Charge room officer (CRO).
Just right behind me I heard a voice “Yes!” How may I be of help?” the CRO said. The calm man then approached the CRO and said I am Mr JK, he also mentioned his address. The next thing I heard him saying was he was robbed the previous night at about 11.45pm,
and narrated how it all happened (One of the key things he mentioned was that the Armed robbers had access to his building via a stationed ladder by his fence).

Then the CRO made the necessary entry, took him before the Area Crime Office (ACO) for further directives and proper thorough investigation. The ACO then detailed 2 officers to proceed to the scene of the crime.
When they got to the scene they noticed the ladder Mr. JK mentioned earlier spoke about. Upon enquiry and further investigation the owner of the ladder was identified, apparently, owner was engaged in ladder rental service.
When he arrived (ladder owner) he was already sweating and acting all confused. The Police officer then asked “Oga na you get the ladder?” The man answered “ Yes, na rent I dey do, but na person wey wan use am yesterday come collect am.”
One of the Police officers then asked “You know the person wey come rent am?” Ladder Man responded “Yes, I sabi the boy wey bring the person wey wan use the ladder.” Police Officer “Who be the person?”The ladder man’s wife in a loud voice “Omo Iya BS ni”(the son of Mama Bs).
The Police officer then said where’s he? It was figured that the don of mama BS wasn’t available at that time. So they all headed to the Police Station from the scene of crime. everybody want say what they saw and just a lot going on at the same time).
They all got to the Police station (the 2 Police officers, Mr. Jk, the Ladder renter, His Wife and neighbours). We saw the crowd! I was scared! I was like how many suspect or how many people were robbed! A lot was going on in my mind.
Anyways, upon their arrival we had a lot of back and front (everybody wants to talk, everybody want say what they saw and just a lot going on at the same time). After all of that, I asked who was the Iya BS’s son that brought the person who rented the ladder?

So they put a call through to Baba Bs. Baba Bs said which of his Son? he added that, don’t worry I am on my way to the station with my son. On getting to the Police station the ladder renter’s Wife in a loud voice shouted Baba Bs ti de oh! (Baba Bs is around oh).
That woman was a whole lot of drama queen! Baba Bs asked what happened? Why do you need my son? What has he done? then the ladder renter said your son brought the person who rented the ladder yesterday.
Baba Bs which of my son? The ladder renter just said the your son standing right behind you! The young guy in dismay said ME! How! The guy got all angry! In a loud voice! I don’t know what you are talking about! the ladder renter said around 1 in the afternoon!
Then the young man replied that he wasn’t even home around that time, I was still at work! Maybe my younger brother T-A! Baba BS then replied T-A has travelled out, he went for his master in the UK yesterday. But the ladder renter insisted that it wasn’t T-A.
However, ladder renter and the young man were asked to stay behind for their statements.
To cut the long story short days lasted, Baba BS called the Son in the UK after 4 days if he took someone rent a ladder the very day he left for the UK? The Son told his Dad that yes he did!
Also added that it was Susan ( the Daughter of Mr JK) who called him that she needed a ladder. Baba BS came to the Police Station and headed Straight to the Area Crime Officer’s (ACO) office. And explained the conversation he had with his Son! The ACO called for me.
After back and front of talks, the ACO asked Baba BS to call the Son again to further ask him questions regarding the incident.
The son mentioned that, Susan called him to help him take a so called AC repairer to rent a ladder because the man who rents ladder doesn’t give out his ladder to people he doesn’t know.
And also, the Bike (Okada) guy who brought the guy (AC repairer) is a known guy around the area’ Saka! We asked Baba BS son - Do you know the AC repairer? He said NO he doesn’t. Baba BS started singing praise and worship song therein! What a funny man…
ACO asked Baba BS if he knows the Bike man! He said yes! I know him and I know where he will be by now. Bike man was invited! Saka one funny guy too! Saka kept on saying I am just an area stubborn boy oh! but I no dey steal oh! ask about me!
So he was asked to relax “we haven’t even asked anything you just dey shout!” A Policeman said to him. So when SAka was asked about the guy he took to the Ladder renters place?
Saka - “He said Ah! Baba Ladder! Me and baba ladder no dey agree we dey always fight because him dey behave like say na him holy pass! Nothing concern me with am!
Na Susan call me say make I pick one man wey dey come their house come repair AC and make I rent ladder for am! I come tell Susan say I no dey talk to Baba ladder, but I go take the AC man go her side.
As I reach her house na so I see Baba BS son outside. I believe say na Baba BS son go borrow ladder for the man because baba ladder no dey give ladder to person wey him no know!” Na the thing wey I know be that! aBeg oh! Me I no dey steal oh…
Then the ACO called Mr. JK please sir your attention is needed here and when coming please tag along with your daughter Susan. Mr JK said my daughter why? The ACO said sir, when you get here you will know sir its nothing serious.
Before the arrival of Mr. JK the ACO had received different calls from top ranking enforcement officers and Politicians that they were interested in that case. Well, Mr JK got to the Police Station with his daughter.
The bike was there , Baba BS, Ladder renter and Baba BS son, as Susan noticed all these people presence her mood changed you could tell. After Mr Jk was briefed about the whole AC and ladder story!
Mr JK turn to his daughter! With a dismay! Please which AC were you trying to fix in that house and why didn’t you inform me?? She answered her Dad, the AC in my room was bad and I didn’t want to be a disturbance so I tried to get someone to repair it..
Her dad - did you tell your mother about it? She said no! The father got all angry.Susan seems bold and very courageous I must say for her age though. She was 22 as at then! After loads of questions, argument and talks.Saka just mentioned that Susan gave him some money yesterday.
We then asked how much? He said N30,000! her father started raging where did you get that amount of money money?? Mr Jk called the ACO aside and called his wife (Susan’s Mum) explained to her about the whole scenario and asked her if she knew about it!
Mr JK and his wife started another phone fight.
Anyways the ACO told Mr Jk to tell his Wife to check Susan’s room if there’s anything she might be hiding from them!
She got to Susan’s room saw a new Bold 5 phone few new clothes , shoes and weed! Susan left her phone at home and the Mum checked the phone to read her messages! hmmmmm! She had called the Dad (Susan Dad) asking him to come home.
Mr. JK couldn’t say it because as at then Susan was already writing statement. Mr JK came begging that he will bring his daughter back tomorrow morning. This was around 11pm.
ACO insist that if he would take the daughter with him, then he had to take Saka along! And if Saka would be held her then Susan will be too. Mr. JK didn’t agree at first that he can’t be responsible for Saka!
But later he agreed to take both his daughter and Saka! The next day, Mr JK came to confess to the Area Commander about how his daughter and his Business partner’s son ganged up to rob them.
He said his daughter and his Business partner son are good friends and graduated from the same private university, his daughter was supposed to leave for masters the following day while his business partner’s son had left the previous day.
The business partner’s son was the main person who initiated the robbery and he was at large. Well, her father had no other choice than to bring her to the police station and she was eventually charged to court.
It’s so disheartening to see that Some parent are sacrificing their today so that their children can have a better tomorrow! But some kids want to take their parent today and still have their own tomorrow!
• • •

https://twitter.com/aleeygiwa/status/1514893790854758400

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Parent Are Sacrificing Their Today For Children's Better Tomorrow, But by flames007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
The story long. in essence, susan is a spoilt brat with zero self control and a persom with no moral boundaries.

imagine, someone that's supposed to travel abroad the next day stealing the day before(and getting caught and charged to court cheesy). Village people dey try sha.
Re: Some Parent Are Sacrificing Their Today For Children's Better Tomorrow, But by Vixlot: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
flames007:
The story long. in essence, susan is a spoilt brat with zero self control and a persom with no moral boundaries.

imagine, someone that's supposed to travel abroad the next day stealing the day before(and getting caught and charged to court cheesy). Village people dey try sha.
You are right with false flag

(1) (Reply)

Benue South 2023: Ado, Okpokwu Stakeholders Okay Ogaji To Contest Senate / 100 Die In Nigeria Oil Refinery Blast / Why I Want To Serve Nigeria As President - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.