Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,898 members, 7,959,813 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Experience With Sexual Assault - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Sexual Assault (479 Views)

South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / Rev. Christian Ohazulume Sacked And Arrested For Child Sexual Assault In Boston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Sexual Assault by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hello room
My story is long but I would love to make it brief
I went to see a lady today and we shared our experiences with sexual assault base on what is trending, she shared hers too and I really feel for her
I’m Going to start with mine which is just nothing compared to hers
When I was young. We have this big bros (uncle chucks) he’s an area bros and he plays with all the small small boys in the area

To fast forward and make the story short. He is always updated with games which he use that to enticed young children(males)
I was about 13 to 15 years old then. Not too sure of my age,he came to my parent house that faithful day,I was excited because he was always with his PSP(gameboy)
My dad comes back late from work and my step mom always come back home late too. My mom is late
He was seated at the living room, he asked me to come and play a new game on his gameboy, I accepted the offer but he told me he can’t hand it over to me because I might damage it so I have to play the game while sitting on his laps. Surely I said okay. I trusted him because I have know him as an area bros for long and he plays with other male kids around

I sat on his laps,I noticed there was this sharp thing beneath me ,I didn’t pay too much attention,you know kids na ,when we see games our destiny is gone lols.

Suddenly he started romancing me and his d*** was getting harder. Then I realized something was going wrong

He held me so tight and started pulling my trouser. Deme. This bros Na gay.
I couldn’t do anything. He was like 30 years old and I was 13 to 15 years old.
I shouted for help , he covered my mouth and dragged me inside
Fortunately,there was this my Neibhour called Micheal. I was a lil bit older than Micheal , he came knocking at the door because he knew uncle chucks was around and his hope was to come play game.
Na so the bros think say na my parents o. He was begging me not to tell anyone that he is going to dash me his gameboy. He gave me the gameboy and he left
The next day he saw me on the street, he collected it back. He was such a bastard !!

Years Later he got busted while sleeping with Micheal. I didn’t know he has been sleeping with Micheal for years,Micheal should be about 10 years old then.
Na so my own end o. To be continued with the lady’s story ………
Re: My Experience With Sexual Assault by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
The lady story goes like this
There was this uncle in there compound in Lagos too
Her mom always send her errand to the uncles place and most times she snicks out to his place too
It all started like this ,this girl was 12 years old then. When ever she is at the mans place. He always use his d*** to rub her V****. She was enjoying it so she kept going back and back,Months later after a lot of trials his big d**** pieced in and he disflowered this young girl

This man always have sex with her sometimes 5 times a day. Imagine just a 12 years old girl.
Months after she got disvirgined,she got pregnant and she was 13 then.
She started vomiting and feeling sick.
Her mother noticed and called a chemist to come treat her for malaria,she did and she was still feeling sick.
She went to meet this man,he confirmed she was pregnant. Instantly he took her to a quark doctor to remove her pregnancy.
The termination was successful and guess what her mother didn’t know anything about it.

The saddest part is ,this girl has never been pregnant after then. She is 29 now and nothing like pregnancy since that time. Apparently her womb is damaged
This things have been happening before now just so unfortunately that there was no internet to spread it around
The reason I am posting this story is for y’all parent to learn from peoples mistakes and not to be careless or trust anyone with your kids.

Please kindly share yours too
Re: My Experience With Sexual Assault by illicit(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
How do you know that much about the girl

Are u telling ur story
Re: My Experience With Sexual Assault by capetownboyz(m): 1:32am On Apr 20, 2022
angry

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Scam In Nigeria ? / / Woman Sells Her Husbands House For 10 Million Naira And Runs Away With The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.