Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Do You Know That A Woman's Age Determines The Level Of Her Fertility - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know That A Woman's Age Determines The Level Of Her Fertility (632 Views)

Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency / A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That A Woman's Age Determines The Level Of Her Fertility by OmegaGolden: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
If a woman has already had one or two children and wishes to have a second or third, her age at the time is the most crucial factor in predicting the likelihood of this occurring.

So, if a woman is 37 when she has her first child and then tries for a second child at 40, her monthly probability of becoming pregnant is the same as a 40-year-old who has never had a child – only 5%.

Book an consultation with us today from the comfort of your home

https://omegagoldenfertility.com/online-consultation/

Call us on 08029400040. WhatsApp: 07038450721

Visit our website www.omegagoldenfertility.com to learn more about us.

You can also follow us on Instagram @omegafertility for more

Re: Do You Know That A Woman's Age Determines The Level Of Her Fertility by bibianna(f): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Scientifically you may be right.

But with God, I have come to realise that there's nothing HE cannot do! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That A Woman's Age Determines The Level Of Her Fertility by OmegaGolden: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
No doubt
Re: Do You Know That A Woman's Age Determines The Level Of Her Fertility by koyyess: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
OmegaGolden:
[s]If a woman has already had one or two children and wishes to have a second or third, her age at the time is the most crucial factor in predicting the likelihood of this occurring.

So, if a woman is 37 when she has her first child and then tries for a second child at 40, her monthly probability of becoming pregnant is the same as a 40-year-old who has never had a child – only 5%.

Book an consultation with us today from the comfort of your home

https://omegagoldenfertility.com/online-consultation/

Call us on 08029400040. WhatsApp: 07038450721

Visit our website www.omegagoldenfertility.com to learn more about us.

You can also follow us on Instagram @omegafertility for more[/s]

Errors everywhere.

No mention of medical history and lifestyle. You just focused on age when you clearly see people in their 40s birthing anyhow.

Why can't you get your facts right before spilling garbage?
Re: Do You Know That A Woman's Age Determines The Level Of Her Fertility by OmegaGolden: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Pls read again to comprehend very well. Dont be in a hurry to critic what you dont understand. Thanks
Re: Do You Know That A Woman's Age Determines The Level Of Her Fertility by CyberDreamer: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
You are very wrong Mr. I too know. read to comprehend before spilling jargons on sensitive threads. I believe the empahasis here is that the older a woman get the slimmer her chances of getting pregnant. This is an established fact all over the world

koyyess:

Errors everywhere.

No mention of medical history and lifestyle. You just focused on age when you clearly see people in their 40s birthing anyhow.

Why can't you get your facts right before spilling garbage?
Re: Do You Know That A Woman's Age Determines The Level Of Her Fertility by OmegaGolden: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Thank you! so glad you fully understood this post

CyberDreamer:
You are very wrong Mr. I too know. read to comprehend before spilling jargons on sensitive threads. I believe the empahasis here is that the older a woman get the slimmer her chances of getting pregnant. This is an established fact all over the world

Re: Do You Know That A Woman's Age Determines The Level Of Her Fertility by koyyess: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
CyberDreamer:
[s]You are very wrong Mr. I too know. read to comprehend before spilling jargons on sensitive threads. I believe the empahasis here is that the older a woman get the slimmer her chances of getting pregnant. This is an established fact all over the world[/s]

Sh1t.

If you had said that about the females in your family, then I wouldn't disagree.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Smelly Vagina? Not To Worry, We Got You Covered!!! / Why Nigerian Doctors Are More Humble Nowadays / CBD: The Hidden Ingredient In French Cuisine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.