Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,858 members, 7,959,692 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Would You Leave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Leave Her (657 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Leave Her by 190: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2011
Gentlemen in the parlour room

Its said that there's one lady that really hold's a cord to our hearts in our lives

Sincerely speaking, if that lady confesses to you that she cheated on you (maybe as a result of you been away on official work duty ) would you leave

her (at the expense of your very own personal happiness)
Re: Would You Leave Her by 190: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2011
una wicked o! angry angry
Re: Would You Leave Her by randyorton: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2011
[size=18pt]nobody wants to reply this lunatic. [/size]
Re: Would You Leave Her by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2011
randyorton:

[size=18pt]nobody wants to reply this lunatic. [/size]

and he is getting fustrated
Re: Would You Leave Her by livedit(f): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2011
I know you said this is for the "fellas".  But livedit can't help herself but to chime in on this discussion.  Quite frankly, I don't believe there is just only one person in life that holds the cord to a person's life.  What if something happens to that person?  Does that mean, you can't find someone else in place of them? 

Anyway, if I was the guy, I'm sorry, but no. I wouldn't take her back.  Especially if the main cause was because the guy was away on work or something like that.  What happens when or if you leave for another job assignment or something?  Regardless, that's still inexcusable.  If she had an issue with you leaving for long periods of time or whatever the case maybe, why not tell that person how you feel?  If this is a situation that can't be changed or want to be changed, then why not end it and find someone who has a local job?  Cheating is inexcusable and livedit feel there is no valid excuse to cheat.  Blame it on your past relationships, upbringing, or alcohol.  IF you are going to cheat, then you don't need to be in a relationship PERIOD!
Re: Would You Leave Her by Orikinla(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2011
If she is truly repentant, forgive her and keep her if you love her intoto.

Only those who repent deserve to be forgiven.

But is she cheats again, refer her to a psychotherapist.
Re: Would You Leave Her by 190: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2011
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Would You Leave Her by sistajay(f): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2011
He should forgive her and reward her with more love, show me one man that can comprehend the true meanin of monogamy. Besides she confessed out of guilt, she was not caught out like dose ogoron. . . . frogs!!

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Wedding . / Why Every Man Should Have A Wife / Do Our First Partners Influence The Quest We Take Concerning Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.