Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,079 members, 7,960,431 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) (68519 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Was Arrested For Money Ritual / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by desiredhome: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
BadNews:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
Because bad news sells better/faster than good news

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
We don see enough already....getat embarassed

BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Shyboyk(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
She can't date s broke guy

I don’t think it’s the girl that needs to be blamed here … from observation you can see that they have been together for quite a while …it’s just quite unfortunate what happened to her

Rip to her

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Damn!!
Got no RIP to waste on this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Banbanna(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Creamypie:
See what lazy ness and love for money have caused this girl.hian. if ritual works, all condemned criminals head for don dey put to good use by fed government

These your thoughts though! cheesy Even at that, FG go face serious scarcity of criminal heads coz most Naija pple fear death die.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Old news.

Nairaland don dey confused

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Dollywood(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
oyoofong:
Will these ritual stuffs make them as rich as myself or Dangote? Guys wise up. Learn from your grandfather. Stop this madness
Wait, how rich are you?
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Dollywood(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

Same for Caucasians of the same age bracket... negros aka glorious blacks are advanced....

Facts
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Banbanna(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
What an insult to the word, "lovers". How is it even possible for you to kill the one you love or truly love? They were rather "Fvckers" and only had love for money but for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Dollywood(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
ShaqFu:
Am I the only one who really don't believe in money rituals and the stupidity associated with it?

I mean you were told to kill a girl and have sexual intercourse with her dead body for 7 days. I believe any right thinking human being will know her corpse will rot and stink and the stench will attract neighbours...

Well, not all human beings have brains though so I'm not surprise. I hope he rots anywhere he is.

Same here. I don't believe in that shit.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by lavamaestro(f): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Why blame the victim? Is it a crime to not want to date a broke person? Even ugly guys would say they can't date an ugly girl.
Besides, broke oh, rich oh, who wan use you go use you. Those three boys that killed that girl, were they rich?
That's how my ex...that's into real estate wanted to use my head but since I'm from the water, it backfired against him. They will say " don't date yahoo boys" like all men are not wicked. You avoid yahoo boys, you no avoid yahoo guys, who has evil intentions will have evil intentions.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Dondar: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
oyoofong:
Will these ritual stuffs make them as rich as myself or Dangote? Guys wise up. Learn from your grandfather. Stop this madness
oga abeg help Ur boy wit 2k cry
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
I don't pity these idiots..

Why won't they kill them when they snub hardworking responsible guys and run after ritualists...... There's always a price to pay.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by BadEnglish(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
She won't anymore
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Pimine: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jay5mie:
Na wa

How your prick use de stand for dead body of 6 days wey de smell

At times the spirits wey de control these native doctors just de use boys catch cruise because WTF?
Aswearugaaad

Bruh, you spoke my mind. Some of these witch doctors na psychopaths grin and the boys be confirm mumus
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by drololaaof: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
The major problem are the spiritualist
in the form of babalawo, marabouts , prophets etc they should be arrested and dealt with, otherwise the crime continued. They put a spell on the would culprit and until they perform what they are instructed to do they will not have rest of mind.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
No b broke boys dey trip into babalawo house for quick riches?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
My gender why now?? See what money love has done to dis one now
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Creamypie:
See what lazy ness and love for money have caused this girl.hian. if ritual works, all condemned criminals head for don dey put to good use by fed government

True, there for be no need to dey borrow money

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Idwax100: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Never believe this guy could do such a thing,is d guy I know and he always patronize the hotel I used to work in bodore.i still in shock
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by nedekid: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Brendaniel:
I think I read a similar news last month or is this one different again, na wa o...
Seems it's the same one.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Jeon(f): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
flat.head and money ritual..

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Bbbw: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Gullible nigerians
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
lavamaestro:
Why blame the victim? Is it a crime to not want to date a broke person? Even ugly guys would say they can't date an ugly girl.
Besides, broke oh, rich oh, who wan use you go use you. Those three boys that killed that girl, were they rich?
That's how my ex...that's into real estate wanted to use my head but since I'm from the water, it backfired against him. They will say " don't date yahoo boys" like all men are not wicked. You avoid yahoo boys, you no avoid yahoo guys, who has evil intentions will have evil intentions.

So na mammy water be dis oo...

I can see!
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
BadNews:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
Are you blaming or wicked Nigerians?
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Honestly the world has come to an end,
When I thought I have seen it all...

Here comes another horrible story,

Satan has dominated the heart of men.

To take a life is like playing pimpong
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Akharmony: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dont envy them, they are bunch of wicked human. . . when you se e them spending like 2mr is ther funeral just waka pass...
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by pafo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian men are the best set of humans in the world. I really wish I was a Nigerian man.

I envy them sha

[/b]Nigerian man's[b] third leg erects to anything with a hole. Be it living or dead thing. Long as there's a hole it will erect.

Just say the men in your family.
Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Loreettaa: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
If you check well, she knows her man is into something. But she didn't mind, so long as funds kept coming in.
This time around, she was the one to be sacrificed for another to enjoy the funds she will vomit.

Tell your daughters, sisters and friends to be content.
There is no justifiable reason for murder but godliness with contentment is GREAT GAIN.

Cooooooks, come and spray me money.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by Loreettaa: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
I can get your business registered with CAC

Check my profile

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Devil forbid me to waste my Rip on her..
Na Dem be this.. Ndi I don't date broke boys...

Naso one tell one of my side chick say my mate dey drive Benz say na Corolla I take dey show myself.. idiot wey em mama no hey bicycle spooke oo..

Nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) by harmony75: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Just wasted!! The wicked babalawo knows that by 6th day the body wound be smelling and he will be caught. But the mumu ritualist did not know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Jungle, Agbole, Where Men, Women Offer Oral, Anal Sex For Fees / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.