Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,784 members, 7,962,584 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby (1313 Views)

Wife Bathes Hubby With Hot Water For Stopping Her From Calling Men / Kinsman Kicked To Death Over Bride Price Controversy In Imo / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby by meedoLock(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
So, I intentionally created this thread under crime and not romance because I found it very ridiculous and alien to humanity. undecided undecided and this could get out of hand if our society do not curb this now.

Socialite Bobrisky, releases bride price list for future hubby

Controversial socialite, Idris Okuneye also known as Bobrisky, has taken to social media to release list for his bride price.

(S)he wrote: “Dear future husband, below is my marriage list before you take me away from my dad:
100 bags of rice
Taxi money to bring the bride — 100million
Money to unveil the bride — 55million
My grandma acceptance fee — 166 million
Money for my dad to accept — 100 million
Acceptance fee from the elders— 5 million
My engagement ring worth ($100k) and so on.�

Re: Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby by Boogyman557: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS!

Rain de fall seriously and I de one locally ASHAWOO house like dat..

I SWEAR DOWN

To NACK ASHAWOO wen rain they fall and wen the weather Cold, E SWEET WELL WELL ooo, infact E make SENTENCES!

As me and the ASHAWOO BANI JAZZ in ROOM, I bring out my PREEK out, my PREEK cold no be small, as she use her SWEET hands and nails take touch my PREEK, chai, her hand warm WELL WELL, E come be like sey Dem pour HOT water 4 my PREEK!

the NACKING really SWEET my head pan ooo..

this girl TOTTO come tight ooo.. E be like sey she never collect PREEK today, maybe Na me be her 1st customer because she GATZ put cream for her TOTTO b4 my PREEK fit JAZZ in WELL!

I go still go another ROUND, make I SMOKE CIGARETTES and fire 1 HEINEKEN b4 I play another match!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby by sorextee(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Who even want to marry him/her in the first place? Some one dat Tonto Dike said she uses cotton wool to wipe his/her axx every night after doings with men.
Re: Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby by Sultty(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2022
shim dey crase sad
Re: Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby by Freelane33(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol
Re: Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby by zubimete(f): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Nonesence! Keep dreaming. Even baby mama's band u fit reach you, Crawl back to ur shell.
Re: Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby by Polynek(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We are waiting for the lucky person grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
meedoLock:
So, I intentionally created this thread under crime and not romance because I found it very ridiculous and alien to humanity. undecided undecided and this could get out of hand if our society do not curb this now.

Socialite Bobrisky, releases bride price list for future hubby

Controversial socialite, Idris Okuneye also known as Bobrisky, has taken to social media to release list for his bride price.

(S)he wrote: “Dear future husband, below is my marriage list before you take me away from my dad:
100 bags of rice
Taxi money to bring the bride — 100million
Money to unveil the bride — 55million
My grandma acceptance fee — 166 million
Money for my dad to accept — 100 million
Acceptance fee from the elders— 5 million
My engagement ring worth ($100k) and so on.�
This Shemâle sef.

He couldn't even be different from regular females who would usually put their mothers ahead of their fathers in terms of love and appreciation.

See him saying Grandma -166 million.
Father ( who still cares for his plastic ass, despite the ridicule) -100 million.

So Grandma is more special than daddy who came together with mummy to birth Him.
Dads are always underated and underappreciated from time immemorial. cry
Even Bobrisky has just confirmed this phenomenon. Eyaa... betrayed your own gender. undecided
Re: Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby by donziller(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Who is the lucky hubby to manrry dis man

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do To This Criminal? / VIDEO: Female Clerk Gets Shot At For Not Obeying An Armed Robber / 29-year-old Man Arrested For Raping A Lady With Down Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.