Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:31 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (796 Views)

Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Tolubigyansh: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
"Hoeing phase" is a cliche that has been used to convince indecisive and inelegant men to get yoked with women who are dealing with mid-life crises.

The hoeing phase theory presupposes that if a young hedonistic female adult does not explore her hypersexuality to satisfaction, she'll end up a promiscuous wife.

I can't get the rationality of regarding a lady who has been desecrated by lowlifes , sugar daddies and even dogs grin as the best wife.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by SeaTrade(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
"Hoeing phase" is a cliche that has been used to convince indecisive and inelegant men to get yoked with women who are dealing with mid-life crises.

The hoeing phase theory presupposes that if a young hedonistic female adult does not explore her hypersexuality to satisfaction, she'll end up a promiscuous wife.
This is very accurate!
Men with quality will always get young girls to make them feel secure enough to want to give them their youth in marriage,because they've proven that they can be in control even in rough times, enough to make the young maiden feel secure to want to hand over the most productive period of her life to the said man.
For men who don't possess these attributes,the women suitable for them are the older ones who've had enough time to secure themselves with or without the man's support, which feels great for men in the category but comes at a terrible price.
The price to pay is happiness,because there's nothing sweet again to gain in the life of a woman past her prime(26+...).
Not the sex,not the body,track record,mental and emotional damage,green vein,rumpled body and stretch marks,nagging,moodiness,jealousy,insecurity,power tussle,etc...nothing.
The only consolation is to marry them and have a support system, then seek for these things elsewhere by cheating on them with younger women,which is terrible.
As for the men marrying these old women who can't even bring money to the table,I have nothing to say to you.
You lost on both fronts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ibechris(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
I can't even advice my enemy to marry any woman less than 27 years of age.

This is personal to me and based on experience.

2 Likes

Re: . by SeaTrade(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
ibechris:
I can't even advice my enemy to marry any woman less than 27 years of age.

This is personal to me and based on experience.
Because you don't have what it takes to take leadership and be in control,so you need a support system in the woman you marry.
Things like plan together,save together,bla bla bla...
Tell me,why should a man that has built all this on his own need a declining woman that chances are she's been through a lot for a wife?
Barrage of exes including your father's age mates,exposed to all sorts of rubbish .
Abeg,the prime age for marriage for any man with the capacity and taste is 21-23 max!!
And the said women know it,na why them no dey gree say them don pass 24 to the right set of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Tolubigyansh: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
[

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
SeaTrade:
This is very accurate!
Men with quality will always get young girls to make them feel secure enough to want to give them their youth in marriage,because they've proven that they can be in control even in rough times, enough to make the young maiden feel secure to want to hand over the most productive period of her life to the said man.
For men who don't possess these attributes,the women suitable for them are the older ones who've had enough time to secure themselves with or without the man's support, which feels great for men in the category but comes at a terrible price.
The price to pay is happiness,because there's nothing sweet again to gain in the life of a woman past her prime(26+...).
Not the sex,not the body,track record,mental and emotional damage,green vein,rumpled body and stretch marks,nagging,moodiness,jealousy,insecurity,power tussle,etc...nothing.
The only consolation is to marry them and have a support system, then seek for these things elsewhere by cheating on them with younger women,which is terrible.
As for the men marrying these old women who can't even bring money to the table,I have nothing to say to you.
You lost on both fronts.

A man who has sustainable income will never go for a second hand vehicle, or a "relic suitable for only a museum", in your own words, Master.

While growing up when the internet was still young I also noticed that newspaper vendors started their morning sales at places like the National Assembly , compounds of statesmen and prominent individuals before retiring to suya (barbeque) traders' shops in the evening.

The two allusions above are conclusive proof that it is only fruitless men that play second fiddle.
Re: . by SeaTrade(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:

A man who has sustainable income will never go for a second hand vehicle, or a "relic suitable for only a museum", in your own words, Master.

While growing up when the internet was still young I also noticed that newspaper vendors started their morning sales at places like the National Assembly , compounds of statesmen and prominent individuals before retiring to suya (barbeque) traders' shops in the evening.

The two allusions above are conclusive proof that it is only fruitless men that play second fiddle.
Exactly.
Look at all those northerners with capacity's children and tell me how many have married a woman more than 20yrs old?very hard to see.
Always sharp sharp maidens on point with everything intact.
But for South because of poverty and always looking for who to share school fees and house rent with,tearing milfs upandan in the name of marriage and always have the guts to share invitation for you to follow him to come and rejoice taking away one old layer from her father's house with belle weh be like drum.
I never attend such rubbish!
Re: . by Eben91: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
SeaTrade:
This is very accurate!
You lost on both fronts.
Comrade I hereby declare and odaine you a professor of relationship affairs, my cousin who is in his early 30s just got married to a girl of 29+ earlier this month, they nearly fought at the traditional wedding, if u see as the girl take de challenge him eehh, I just de separate them make dem no fight, na small thing wae no suppose be problemoo.
Re: . by Raalsalghul: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
SeaTrade:
This is very accurate!
You lost on both fronts.

Guy, you never really talk how matured women take offend you? grin
Re: . by SeaTrade(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Guy, you never really talk how matured women take offend you? grin
grin
Baba No be so ooo,just much experience on these things.
Re: . by TheBlackSheepX: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
I know of men who married girls so early and they turn out to be disgrace to the men when they reach 35 to 45yrs.

Some of the men learn to live with it. While others went for break up.

3 Likes

Re: . by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
The only rationality i find is fear, men are always afraid of not being able to provide adequately for the women they love or admire. So they hide under the presence that some women/girls under a certain age don't under stand the idea of being faithful .

Well, as a man you might just be lucky and youll meet a honest and faithful woman capable of understanding phases and periods
Re: . by Cousin9999: 11:13am On May 01, 2022
21-25 is quite young. People generally don't know who they are and what they want at that point in life. It's a bit better to marry in late 20s at the youngest. A lot of the reason previous generations married so young is poverty, gender discrimination, conservative lifestyles, and expectations.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice: I Want To Say A Thunderous No To A 3rd Miscarriage / I Feel So Much Guilt From My Past Relationship / Healthy Fever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.