Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,972 members, 7,963,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

Flowers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flowers (157 Views)

Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flowers by anatolii: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2022
Which flower shop would you recommend?
Re: Flowers by baba66(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
I recommend it is better to go to a trusted flower shop, because I have had a very bad experience with this. Once I ordered flowers that were one in the picture, but in reality came very scarce and ugly, and almost empty. I was very disappointed then, because I spent a lot of money. But I can advise you one verified shop flower delivery which is proven not only by me but also by other people, you can fully trust and also you can order there any flowers for every taste, with your favorite scent and kind.

(1) (Reply)

How Sending Wishes, Messages To Loved Ones Can Bring Positive Benefits / Words Of Encouragement For The Grieving Heart. / [STORY] Vampire Diaries (episode 1-25)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.