Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

In Nollywood, Producers, Directors, And Even Production Managers Harass Me For S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Nollywood, Producers, Directors, And Even Production Managers Harass Me For S (396 Views)

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Kemi Afolabi To Expose Nollywood Producers, Actors Who Rape Upcoming Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Nollywood, Producers, Directors, And Even Production Managers Harass Me For S by uchebest20(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2022
In Nollywood, producers, directors, and even production managers harass me for sex – Diva Gold cries out.

Fast rising Diva Gold, a Nigerian actress, has spoken out about the difficulties she confronts as a naturally curvy entertainer.

In a recent interview with Saturday Sun, the Ise – Ekiti State born content creator said, “My body and curves are very natural. My mother is busty, her sisters are busty, and they all have bumbum, so I tapped from every angle, only to be shamed by my huge tummy. One of the difficulties I experience is that whenever I go out with my friends, all eyes are on me, which makes me feel very uncomfortable. Perhaps this is why I don’t have any pals. Then there’s the everyday attention from strangers, both male and female, but that shouldn’t be a problem because I’m enjoying it. Men can’t seem to take their gaze away from my gifts. When I went to shoot at Sky Mall in Ajah, I was talking to my male friend when another man approached us and asked to speak with me privately. Because the visitor is such a lovely man, I had to excuse myself.”

The computer science graduate recalled her early days in Nollywood and revealed how the industry has evolved into a sex sanctuary for all.

“Early days challenges in the movie industry will be producers and directors asking for sex before movie roles. It’s as bad as that, even an ordinary production manager will be asking for sex too before linking one up with directors.
Then for Skit making, it would be basically financial constraints, bringing people on set, welfare, location, camera and all of that. It can be financially draining.”
https://metastar.com.ng/in-nollywood-producers-directors-and-even-production-managers-harass-me-for-sex-diva-gold-screams/

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Said She’ll Arrest Comedian Mr.funny For Calling Her "Senior Man" / Zazu Crooner, Potable Goes Mad As Headies Nominate Him (video) / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.