Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,850 members, 7,942,131 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (2071 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by tenor600(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2007
Re: . by adekennis(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2007
Hunmmm, ekun una don reach nairaland scammer.you wan make people dey donate money for yaa account
thiefffffff angry
Re: . by tenor600(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2007
Re: . by debbievau: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2007
Dear Tenor600,

Nice hearing from you again this year

You still remember me??, I want to say a very big thank you for your kind help last year. I'm one of the OAU 2006 post ume candidates, You really helped me got the scratch card even it were no where to be found expect one needs to travell to ile-ife to get the card,

I paid into your account and you helped me buy the card, I've been looking for a mean to say a very big thank you all these while but excaped my mind, am very sorry for that.

Well my younger sister is about writting the post ume at FUTO and i want you to help me get the FUTO scratch card,

I shall pay into your account today or tommorrow to enable her commence registration.

If only i could see you physically,,i'll give you a very big warm kisses and you'll also have a share of my ass and breast lol. i never knew kind people still exist in Nigeria

Thank you sir.
Okafor deborah ENUGU
Re: . by adekennis(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2007
oh you go open another account con dey take dey apreccite here, see that format no tease me at all,
you think say we be mugun niii
why be say na when you paste the topic na hin dem con dey thank you for wetin you don do since last year
haa, Big ups for you ooooooo, oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
we dont want people like you on niraland
you still wan scam people here, hunmmm God no go gree you oooooooooooooo
Re: . by imagineme(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2007
Thanks a lot but do direct entry applicants write the test as well and is it on the same date

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Knows About Tasued Pre-degree Form / Ebsu Releases Merit List / Guys Is Me Babadinho Jamb Questn Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.