Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,084 members, 7,963,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:38 PM

Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC (506 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC by Buhariiswicked: 12:09pm On May 12, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari’s aide, Bashir Ahmad has all but confirmed the defection of the former Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Bashir in a tweet on Thursday morning while responding to those who questioned his earlier prediction that Goodluck Jonathan would defect to the ruling party said he knows what others don’t know.

He added that not everything is executed on social media.

Following the rejection of the presidential form from the Fulani group, many Nigerians had doubted the possibility of Goodluck Jonathan joining the All Progressives Congress Party.

Bashir tweeted: “When I shared the news of former President Jonathan joining our party, his uninformed supporters insulted me saying it can never happen even in the wildest dream”

“They should know that we know something they don’t know and not everything is planned and executed on social media”.

It would be recalled that Jonathan became Nigeria’s president under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

He, however, lost his second term bid to President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015.

https://www./2022/05/12/2023-buharis-aide-confirms-jonathans-defection-to-apc/

Re: Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC by Buhariiswicked: 12:10pm On May 12, 2022
#buhariiswicked
Re: Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC by alsudan: 12:13pm On May 12, 2022
This picture, is the clearest indication that Jonathan actually joined APC in February, Ahmed didn’t wanna come out clear.

Bashir’s answer was meant to impress Gandollar and his APC faction who are with the Thief for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:14pm On May 12, 2022
See ehn, until Jonathan himself talks. Make una all getat.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 12, 2022
Uneducated north done use kill and divide finish educated south grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC by Truthisunique2: 12:16pm On May 12, 2022
They should know we know something they don't know

Not everything is plan and executed on social media

Las Las make urchins dey social media dey shout tilumbu osinbajo, Bashir is talking to them

It's always about planning and execution by the northern cabal who as usual instituted GEJ coup (they are yet to lose in any of their political plans in apc till date)

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC by Kalashnikov49: 12:19pm On May 12, 2022
I Repeat 1 Fulani is smarter than 100000 Afonja....FACT! grin grin grin grin

This is classic use and dump....for ...

Tinubu and Osibanjo...Fashola...Aregbesola...and their myopic zombies who insulted him ceaselessly.

JONATHAN WILL DEAL WITH TINUBU AND CO...Ruthlessly...JUST WATCH AND SEE.

This is sophisticated politics by the North on useless Afonja miscreants, whose only voice is when Fighting IGBO...that the same FULANI doesn't FCCCUK WITH.

This news will remain constant for a long while so zombies and Tinubu/osibanjo miscreants should be ready to cry blood!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC by Macphenson: 12:41pm On May 12, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I Repeat 1 Fulani is smarter than 100000 Afonja....FACT! grin grin grin grin

This is classic use and dump....for ...

Tinubu and Osibanjo...Fashola...Aregbesola...and their myopic zombies who insulted him ceaselessly.

JONATHAN WILL DEAL WITH TINUBU AND CO...Ruthlessly...JUST WATCH AND SEE.

This is sophisticated politics by the North on useless Afonja miscreants, whose only voice is when Fighting IGBO...that the same FULANI doesn't FCCCUK WITH.

This news will remain constant for a long while so zombies and Tinubu/osibanjo miscreants should be ready to cry blood!!

okooo
Re: Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC by Maxymilliano(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
Hmmm ... I'm incline to believe there's a gameplan, Jonathan wouldn't be drafted into the race without a reason.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: i know for a fact Goodluck Jonathan Is Now A Member Of APC by orisa37: 12:48pm On May 12, 2022
HE COULDN'T MANAGE PDP AND WAS BOOTED OUT. GOOD RIDDANCE.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Visits Tien Jack Rich / Tinubu to Inec: My Varsity Certs Stolen, Didn't Attend Primary, Secondary Schls / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.