Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,026 members, 7,960,268 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5591028 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (2357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
It seems this channel is not @ 17E. When I input 12524v4000 it still shows red!!!
kyleege: 12524 v 4000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
@Prof Olenyi, pls you have a mail.
Boadu: Sir, a very short msg in your mail box.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by calis2: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
the channels u're talking is south african beam,not for sub-sahara africa.(KZN @ amos5).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pls gurus in d house hw can i download and use whatap to my nokia asha 200 response
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
olenyi: @All.

It hasn't been easy. But it has all been sweet, worthwhile and all made possible by the ALMIGHTY HIMSELF.

This is wishing myself a most blessed and pleasant birthday celebration and a blessing filled future. Cheers.

A DELAYED COMPLIMENT.
I'm sorry, things haven't been easy for me about few days ago now in order to gain access to the internet then to this forum.
May THE ALMIGHTY give u LL&P and set all your affairs for you.
Yes, you shouldn't be a burden to others and somebody wouldn't be a burden to you but lets pray to THE ALMIGHTY for the moderate age.
Olenyi, it has been known and i personally know that you are kind towards your relatives from my own perspective and due to what we see from you here, pls if you can maintain the good habits(ettiquet) towards them or increase on the good habits as you enter another new life, then that wouldn't give you a downfall.
Cheers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
My receiver upgrading via OTA right now immediately I switch it on.... I just immediately took snapshot of it to show other f.t.a fans for proof.

Srt4669XII.....

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
SYSTEM INFORMATION

For SRT4669XII
After a successful OTA upgrade from MYTV

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Anybody heard about this new rx OSCAR 900 HD and how it funtions
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
@olenyi.....happy birthday
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
@Olenyi
Happybirthday bro,i didnt see this untill now...keep the good work up,this year is just the stepping stone...cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Boadu: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Please give us the steps u went through for the upgrade. It's very immportant so don't ignore the request. We hope to read your explanation.
Brite02: SYSTEM INFORMATION

For SRT4669XII
After a successful OTA upgrade from MYTV
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:30am On Jul 21, 2013
Boadu: @Prof Olenyi, pls you have a mail.

Seen. Replied.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:39am On Jul 21, 2013
Kosemanik: Pls gurus in d house hw can i download and use whatap to my nokia asha 200 response

Though its off topic. But because am the birthday ''boy'';

Go to www.whatsapp.com. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. U'll see a link for ''S40'' phones. Click on it and download. If it asks to be installed after download, accept and follow the initialization instructions on ur screen. And u're good to go.

After startup, it will sync ur contacts and show u all ur contacts dat are using whatsapp under the ''favourite'' sub menu. U can den start chatting with anyone of them.

NB: Asha 200 doesn't support multitasking. So u can only use it when u launch the app and not when ur phone is on standby. Comprende?

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:45am On Jul 21, 2013
SULIEMAN3: A DELAYED COMPLIMENT.
I'm sorry, things haven't been easy for me about few days ago now in order to gain access to the internet then to this forum.
May THE ALMIGHTY give u LL&P and set all your affairs for you.
Yes, you shouldn't be a burden to others and somebody wouldn't be a burden to you but lets pray to THE ALMIGHTY for the moderate age.
Olenyi, it has been known and i personally know that you are kind towards your relatives from my own perspective and due to what we see from you here, pls if you can maintain the good habits(ettiquet) towards them or increase on the good habits as you enter another new life, then that wouldn't give you a downfall.
Cheers.

@SULIEMAN3.

Thanks a lot for the compliments and prayers. Am so grateful. Kindly do accept my warm regards. Wishing u same too.

As an aside, could u help source for the latest 4330 rx patch with either a .zip or .st extension for @Boadu.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:46am On Jul 21, 2013
Brite02: @olenyi.....happy birthday

@Brite02. Thank u.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 3:49am On Jul 21, 2013
freshp: @Olenyi
Happybirthday bro,i didnt see this untill now...keep the good work up,this year is just the stepping stone...cheers

YES!!! Thanks for the prayers @freshp. Amen to dat.

My warm regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kama1210: 4:09am On Jul 21, 2013
Bro. Olenyi, just seeing it now about ur Birthday.

May God reward ur kindness towards people. You've been such a wonderful brother in the house, dedicating ur time to helping many here in NL and out there. I pray for LL&P. You will go places and you will never want any help. Before you ask it shall be given.
Stay blessed and continue ur good work...neva look back as many would step on ur toes...keep shinning.
olenyi:

Amen. Thanks a lot.

My regards.

May God reward ur kindness towards people. You've been such a wonderful brother in the house, dedicating ur time to helping many here in NL and out there. I pray for LL&P. You will go places and you will never want any help. Before you ask it shall be given.
Stay blessed and continue ur good work...neva look back as many would step on ur toes...keep shinning.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 5:37am On Jul 21, 2013
olenyi:

@SULIEMAN3.

Thanks a lot for the compliments and prayers. Am so grateful. Kindly do accept my warm regards. Wishing u same too.

As an aside, could u help source for the latest 4330 rx patch with either a .zip or .st extension for @Boadu.

Regards.
ok.
As for the patch, i will try looking for it. Atleast i should be able to get one from a friend of mine. Though the software is not so common sha like 4922a.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:15am On Jul 21, 2013
kama1210:

Thanks a lot @kama1210.

My regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2013
SULIEMAN3: ok.
As for the patch, i will try looking for it. Atleast i should be able to get one from a friend of mine. Though the software is so common sha like 4922a.

Ok. Thanks.

@Boadu.

Take note.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2013
Good mrng 2 all, pls is it possible 2 nail w3a@7e & sirus 4.8e together, if yes what do l gat 2 to do 2 achieve this.A comprehensive explanation is appreciated from anyone.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2013
Boadu: Please give us the steps u went through for the upgrade. It's very immportant so don't ignore the request. We hope to read your explanation.

I did not use any patch. I just came back yesterday night as @ the time of that post, decided to switch on my receiver...immediately the MYTV logo showed, the next thing was that OTA downloading & upgrade via the snapshot I showed & uploaded here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2013
Please any intaller here in benin city........pls indicate.tanx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=ganex]Good mrng 2 all, pls is it possible 2 nail w3a@7e & sirus 4.8e together, if yes what do l gat 2 to do 2 achieve this.A comprehensive explanation is appreciated from anyone.waiting 4 response
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kosemanik: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2013
olenyi:

Though its off topic. But because am the birthday ''boy'';

Go to www.whatsapp.com. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. U'll see a link for ''S40'' phones. Click on it and download. If it asks to be installed after download, accept and follow the initialization instructions on ur screen. And u're good to go.

After startup, it will sync ur contacts and show u all ur contacts dat are using whatsapp under the ''favourite'' sub menu. U can den start chatting with anyone of them.

NB: Asha 200 doesn't support multitasking. So u can only use it when u launch the app and not when ur phone is on standby. Comprende?

Regards.
i trust u happy birth day LL&P thanks prof. Now dat its not suport my nokia 200 hw can i whatsap pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2013
Kosemanik: i trust u happy birth day LL&P

My warm regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2013
@Olenyi.Happy birthday! Keep up the good works.
@all. As I promised, I shall be posting pics of my 9m dish project as soon as I am through.
The dish basically is supported by 108 ribs.It has a space attenuation of 2.9dB by design;a gain of 49dBi and 58.5dBi @ 4.2GHz and 12.5GHz respectively. It is a capital intensive project and that explains the delay.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2013
ganex: Good mrng 2 all, pls is it possible 2 nail w3a@7e & sirus 4.8e together, if yes what do l gat 2 to do 2 achieve this.A comprehensive explanation is appreciated from anyone.

https://www.nairaland.com/519756/2in1-set-up-w4-7

https://www.nairaland.com/419502/ask-questions-w3a-7-degree
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2013
blexxonmak: @Olenyi.Happy birthday! Keep up the good works.

Thank u so much. Its been long we heard from u bro. Ride on.

blexxonmak:
@all. As I promised, I shall be posting pics of my 9m dish project as soon as I am through.
The dish basically is supported by 108 ribs.It has a space attenuation of 2.9dB by design;a gain of 49dBi and 58.5dBi @ 4.2GHz and 12.5GHz respectively. It is a capital intensive project and that explains the delay.

Dayyemmm. shocked shocked shocked

Now dat is what is called a true earth station brother. Will be expecting the pix. Guys are not smiling.

Ps: ur neighbors might ignorantly report u to NCC for ''illegal signal transmission'' grin grin grin

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ganex: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by tayokay: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2013
Happy weekend to all gurus in d house. I'm using Srt 4669x but not enjoying it. I want to buy a new HD. Should I opt for Srt 4922A or 4930L. Which one is superb. Pls, I need ur prompt response. Regards to u all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by loluc90(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2013
Please I need a good technician in Ibadan,my SRT 4930L was struck by thunder yesterday,now its not getting signals again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (2357) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.