Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,361 members, 7,920,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:19 AM

��� ��������� �� ��� ���������� ����� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ��� ��������� �� ��� ���������� ����� (228 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

��� ��������� �� ��� ���������� ����� by Nomaevans(m): 7:25pm On May 15, 2022
��� ��������� �� ��� ���������� ����� �� �����

In life, the greatest calamity is not death; it is living without a purpose or direction, just mere existing but not living.

That alone is worse than death. It is more disastrous to be alive and not know why you are living than to be dead and not know life.

If you are 30, 40, 50 years old and do not know why you are still living, or why you came to this planet.

Listen you were not born to add to the number of the earth populant.

You are here to live out an assignment on this planet, make a difference in your world, touch lives via your gift and ideas embedded in you. �������� 1:5.

The graveyard is filled with visions that never became realities.

The cemetery is filled ideas that were not exploited.

Content no one produced.

Ministries no one started.

Dreams never pursued.

The graveyard is filled with great ideas that were never carried out.

Inventions that were never mass-produced.

campaigns never run.

And sermons never preached.

���� � ������� �����!

If someone could mine the cemetery, that person would be the richest alive�.

You reading might be a candidate to add to the wealth of the cemetery.

If it's you?

You may be getting closer to the grave without having delivered your treasure, ideas or gift�.

Because the way 2022 is running ehhn�,

The greatest asset you have now is time⌚ .

The Question is❓

How long will it take you to evaluate that idea or gift God has placed in your hands.

You still have marathons you have not run.

You keep procrastinating and putting off that dream. You have planned your goals earlier this year.

Make that new year resolutions and alot of confessions about your plans this year, but you still have not done it.

You are getting closer to the cemetery without knowing i wonder how 2022 files just seeing we approaching halfway.

You still waiting for that perfect time to be an expert before starting or waiting to hear that audible voice of God to get started!

Nobody was perfect before starting out the perfection always meet you in your way.

My spiritual father Bishop David oyedepo began his journey before God him into ministry.

He was already in ministry before God called him into ministry.

He planted a church when he was at a very young age when he went for his IT.

While waiting on God....when God is waiting for you.

��� ����� �� ������� ������� ���, ����� �� � ������� ��� ����� ���� ���� ���� ��������.

Who knows you're in possession of the solution to the problem the country is currently passing through.

God has deposited something in you to blessed life with, is just you thinking you aren't ready.

You thinking of how to get started, when we are already blessed with the internet, you can be in the corner of your room and touch lives.

the internet has made that possible.

So life is more than getting married, building houses and buying cars. There's more to it.

Start exploring yourself, there is something in you that can Blessed someone out there. Start from where you are.

Try and empty yourself before you die.

I'm routing for you�.

There’s a seed of greatness in you��.

Thanks for reading. If got something, drop your thoughts in the comments section.

©️NOMA EVANS

The wealthiest place in the world is not the gold mines of South America or the oil fields of Iraq or Iran. They are not the diamond mines of South Africa or the banks of the world. The wealthiest place on the planet is just down the road. It is the cemetery. There lie buried companies that were never started, inventions that were never made, bestselling books that were never written, and masterpieces that were never painted. In the cemetery is buried the greatest treasure of untapped potential.” — Dr Myles Munroe

I'm organizing a clarity class on turning your idea into profit
You can reach me here on WhatsApp 08074242173. And have access to the playbook.. Free for the First 10 persons

(1) (Reply)

Easy Moneymaking Digital Skills You Need To Know In 2022 / I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker Ina / Make Money With Palmpay App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.