Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,197 members, 7,960,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads (688 Views)

I Am Addicted To My Man's Nipple / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads by mrrandomguy: 3:45pm On May 17, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

I am writing this to tell you about my addiction to waistbeads.

I cannot withstand the sight of a woman bending down, sitting and leaning forward, standing and raising her hands, climbing a bike, etc. I always find myself staring at her waist!

This has come to an stage whereby I can accurately tell if a lady is wearing beads or chain around her waist by merely looking at her. My guess is right 83% of the time!

But wait, who told girls that men get turned on by seeing waistbeads on them?

I was in a public minibus one day when the driver picked up two passengers. One sat beside me, and immediately my eyes went straight to her waist. Behold she had like four strings on her. I was looking at her stylishly. Suddenly, she went and sat on the row in front of me so that I could see them very well. I fear women o.

Please send me a PM if you have the solution to my problem.

Thank you.

Faithfully yours
Mr Random Guy
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads by Candidlady: 3:52pm On May 17, 2022
sad
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads by Fremantle: 3:57pm On May 17, 2022
I heard guys also put on waist beads, are you attracted to them also....

Cos from your write up it seems any waist with a bead moves you.

Just asking tho
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads by Elonmusk1: 3:57pm On May 17, 2022
cry
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:02pm On May 17, 2022
In other words, you are attracted to destiny miners.
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads by brosom(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2022
You've gat no qualms man, that's simply ur sexual fattishness which must be fulfilled.

U get turned on at sighting it and which to bed them from behind while u watch how the beeds shakes during the do grin, bad guy..
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads by suffering: 5:15am On May 18, 2022
You’re a Nairalander so I am not surprised. 98% of the males here wear waist beads. Why else do you think it is always a hot topic?
Re: Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads by Johnny147147: 5:27am On May 18, 2022
Speechless. But bro, honestly I'm advising u. Don't rape a kiddo on waist beads. Cos u are moved by beads...

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her / Classic Babe Outside, Corporate Olo*ho Inside.!!! / How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.