Stats: 3,197,140 members, 7,963,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:59 PM

President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President (12769 Views)

Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation / Philip Shekwo: APC Offers Condolences, Tasks Police To Find Killers / Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President by ayo2008: 6:59am On May 21, 2022
No condolence visit to Family of Deborah that was lynched for blasphemy..what a country?
Can't he send high government personnel insteading of going himself? He is a president that is more passionate to foreigners at the expense of his citizens
Re: President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President by Naimmaim: 8:23am On May 21, 2022
Xbdbdnd
Re: President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President by ofiko123(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2022
Hoping that the new president leaves up to expectation anyways..
Re: President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President by exever100(f): 9:06am On May 21, 2022
I'm ashamed on his behalf...
Re: President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President by Liberated: 10:06am On May 21, 2022
Sigh... what about the grieving family of Deborah in your backyard.
Re: President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President by Enumerator(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2022
And if it requires him flying out using awoof taxpayers money
Penguin2:
See how Buhari rush go give condolences.

I’ve noticed that there are two things Buhari is usually swift about…

Cows welfare

And matters of Islam
Re: President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President by ProfOkai: 1:31pm On May 21, 2022
Penguin2:

Cows welfare

And matters of Islam
Re: President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President by Tundex911: 1:14am On May 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Cows welfare

And matters of Islam

I won't say wetin dey my mind

Peace ✌️

NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 / APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) / Itsekiris Are Planning To Attack Ijaw Communities - Warri Group

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9