Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,112 members, 7,936,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? (16777 Views)

Which Universities In Nigeria Has The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? / 3 Nigeria Universities With The Fastest & Slowest Academic Calender / Opinion: 4 Public Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Darwine(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
The Fastest And Slowest School!

Let us debate and argue on this. Which universities in Nigeria do you think is the fastest and slowest academically?
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Natasha2(f): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2011
and I was hoping you would post them cheesy
I don't know but I know NDU is very fast and UNIBEN is slow sad I don't know for others
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Darwine(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
Am not realy sure but i think when you come down to the east, UNIZIK seems to be the fastest while IMSU lacks behind.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Besto(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
NDU is the fastest!
Jst finish a session y oda skulz r jst on 1st semester break
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Darwine(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2011
Besto:

NDU is the fastest!
Jst finish a session y oda skulz r jst on 1st semester break
Which schools are stil on their 1st semester breaks? Just asking.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2011
uni-ilorin is d fastest so far, ur talking bout some skus on 1st semester brk, y not chk out skus like unad and d rest who jus started deir 1st semester exam and not yet on break
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Darwine(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2011
@ulsherlan, please which section are you talking about?
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by bighead1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
hep peeps don't sweat it as far as i am concerned
BETTER BY FAR is the fastest University that i know.
We have finished our first session and we are to resume the Second session in September or October, so what are u saying?
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by ASANIGBO(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2011
I don't know them.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Darwine(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2011
@ulsherlan, which programme or section of academic programme not "session" are you talking about cuz someone said that the school offers dip. and pre degree?
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Mobinga: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2011
Fastest? Na fast we dey find? Its how well you finish and not how fast!
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2011
section?how?.
I meant though some oda skus av completed/rounded up deir 2010/2011 session (i.e 1st and 2nd semester) while ur here talking bout skus on 1st semester break, what bout unad dat has not even finished its 1st semester exam for dat same 2010/2011 session*where do u class dem* bsdz its not how far but how well, i dnt blv in d fastest sku to be d most academically best sku,
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Darwine(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
You both are right about how good and not how fast. Weldone!
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
O.a.u is d university with the slowest accademic calender.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Darwine(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
@Neyoor, where are they now?
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
Dnt tel me u dnt knw Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-ife in Osun state (oau)
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
@neyor, Darwine meant where oau is, in term of academic calender.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by sammirano: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
Uniosun is fast.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
It's o.k oau jst start dia 1st semester exam 2day. Yes uniosun finished dis session a week b4 unilorin.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Darwine(m): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2011
Neyoor:

It's o.k oau jst start dia 1st semester exam 2day. Yes uniosun finished dis session a week b4 unilorin.
Were they on strike before, i mean OAU?
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 19, 2011
Their academic calendar is always slow already nd they're on strike during dat election period.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Darwine(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2011
OK. Thanks Bro
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Darwine(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2011

1 Like

Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Asepsaj(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2011
[i][/i]but unilorin is d fastest.dia stale students finished earlier dan dia fresh students.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2011
Yes but uniosun happens to be d fastest dis jst concluded session.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by methodman(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2011
Kinda funny 2 see that Olabisi Onabanjo University hasn't been mentioned on this thread. Its the SLOWEST university in the world. Believe me.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by hammyd1: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
if we are to judge from the past four acadamic session, na better by far dey rule, @ bighead another academic session begins september ending
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Osas006: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
Don't know about D slowest but 4 D fastest are UNAAB & UNILORIN both school are through with the sessions since mid June
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by DonShark(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
According to a small survey which I carried out,I can simply say that UNIZIK is the fastest(Universities) and FEDPONEK(Polytechnic).
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by Darwine(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2011
methodman:

Kinda funny 2 see that Olabisi Onabanjo University hasn't been mentioned on this thread. Its the SLOWEST university in the world. Believe me.
What semester are they running now please?
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by methodman(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2011
The second semester now.
Re: Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars? by DaDoctor: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2011
For all time, IT IS UNILAG AND FUTO!!! They rarely lag behind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget / 2011 /2012 Fuoye Admission List And Complains / WAEC Conducts Exams In Chibok Schools After 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.