Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,120 members, 7,936,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Need Partner/partners In This Lucrative Business . - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Partner/partners In This Lucrative Business . (193 Views)

I'll Support You With Funds To Start This Lucrative Business / If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Partner/partners In This Lucrative Business . by Ablegod2022: 6:13pm On May 26, 2022
I just moved to a new area in Ota ,Ogun state and I noticed a business opportunity we can harness , which is phone charging business . Because of the apileptic power supply or even lack of power in these communities, phone charging is hot cake. In some of the communities self no light at all as they either don't have cables, transformers or both. I did a research frm the place I charge my phone often which is even a distance frm my area and I learnt on avarage she makes between 6 -7k daily, she charges #100 for fones, iPads and tabs #200, rechargeable lites, laptops , Bluetooth and other devices between #300 and above. Things majorly needed for the business is small gen(I pass my neighbor ) , maybe fairly used one of about #20k, Charging board that has many suckets in it about 35-40k, different types of chargers maybe about 100 pieces for a start for about #35k, then we can get a corner in someone's front shop or any open place near street junctions that we can be paying weekly or monthly as the case maybe. On avarage am looking at anyone that can invest between #120-150k into the business as a partner. We can also add POS business into it. I will manage the business myself so paying of staff is eliminated. Profit sharing is 40/40, weekly or monthly , depending on how the partner wants it, while 20% will be reserved for maintenance and fuelling of gen daily and other miscellaneous . This is a very lucrative business that u can invest little and make much profits as long as u re consistent and serious with the business and people around the area knows u re always available and opens early and closes late. If u share this same vision with me and u desire to have a second stream of income that can be helping ur financial state on a weekly basis, contact me on: 0-7-0-4-8-3-1-6-3-2-7(calls only pls) , let's deal. I will also want someone living in Ogun or Lagos state so we can meet, u will know my house and where the location of the business is, so u can be coming to check frm time to time. Books for records of daily transactions will be open also for records proposes. It will be a transparent partnership . Interested to invest? Reach me now: 0-7-0-4-8-3-1-6-3-2-7

(1) (Reply)

Lecture Classes On How To Earn $100 Daily / iTop VPN ios Review: Check The Best VPN For All ios Devices / Shopify Now Offers Merchants The Chance To Set Up Nft-gated Online Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.