Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,158 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Stress Relieving Aroma Candles For Your Wellness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stress Relieving Aroma Candles For Your Wellness (201 Views)

Sen. Abbo, RMD, Steve Crown, Real Warri Pikin, Samsong At The Launch GO WELLNESS / Boost Your Sexual Wellness With This Awesome Recipe / "I Am Aroused, I Need Some Candles": Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stress Relieving Aroma Candles For Your Wellness by neelamarora: 9:15am On May 28, 2022
One of the main motives of a worthy life is to live healthy and happily. There are various ways we can achieve our goals of well-being. One such way is to use aroma candles at home, or at the workplace.

Remember how tiring a few days can get! Be it after an official tour or a family party or just back to back office meetings. The one thought that comes to our mind is that "once I reach home I am gonna lie on my couch and just sit and relax in peace." Lighting scented aroma candles can add a soothing touch to your experience.

Use Of Wellness Aroma Candles

1. Most spas and meditation centres use therapy by lighting candles in the room. The aroma candles have an air purifying effect. And, thus, have healing properties. Several wellness aroma candles have scents or essential oils in them. These oils keep us calm and relaxed. They enhance our well being in day to day lives. For example:

- Vanilla scented candles help in stimulating the feeling of joy and uplift the mood.
- Lavender wellness aroma candles help in relaxing the mind and body.
- Peppermint ones are known to improve concentration.
- Citrus aroma candles online reduce the stress.

You can explore the collection of aroma candles from the homegrown brand, Adikala.

2. Did you know that certain scents of aroma candles help in a good night's sleep by relaxing the mind and improving mental clarity? Yes, they do! Self care is very necessary and is beneficial for our growth.

3. The aroma candles help in reducing depression and fear.

4. A few vegan aroma candles are biodegradable and thus protect our environment. Further, they improve overall wellness .

5. The aroma candles made with coconut oil, soy wax, and essential oils release energetic waves when lit. Thereby, cleaning the air and purifying it.

6. The fragrances like mahogany, jasmine, etc from aroma candles improve the mood and help make strong connections with people around.

To Conclude

Home is a safe place for you to relax, leave your worries and get energized for the next day. When we inhale the essential oils, they get absorbed into the bloodstream. Brain is a powerful

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Freelancer Saheed Adeboye Went Rogue After Killing His Team Mates / White Money Has Good Taste - Michael Bbnaija Reunion Day 1 Live | Boma Mission / Wizkid Said He Loves It When He Is Being Underestimated (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.