Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,600 members, 7,961,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

I'm 26 And I Already Own Houses And Businesses - Comedienne Ashmusy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm 26 And I Already Own Houses And Businesses - Comedienne Ashmusy (470 Views)

Rachel Oniga's Burial Holds On August 26 And 27 / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / I Already Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm 26 And I Already Own Houses And Businesses - Comedienne Ashmusy by Temisblog(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2022
I'm 26 And I Already Own Houses And Businesses, I Did All These Without The Help Of Any Man - Comedienne Ashmusy shocked shocked shocked
http://www.temisblog.com/2022/05/im-26-and-i-already-own-houses-and.html

Re: I'm 26 And I Already Own Houses And Businesses - Comedienne Ashmusy by bmdmix15: 4:10pm On May 30, 2022
yes we hear, n we know how.

Don't ask me how

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Metro Boomin Mom Murde*ed By Her Husband And The Dad Committed Su*cide Near ATL / Burna Boy Gets Back In Trouble With The Law - He Seems Unbothered / Davido In Search Of Boy Who Scored Parallel A1 In His WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.