Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,968 members, 7,960,045 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nollywood Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead (716 Views)

Osmond Gbadebo / Actor Osmond Is Dead - Report Says / Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by Jenniferchuma10: 11:20am On May 31, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG
Nollywood actor, Gbadebo Osmond, is dead.

His death was announced on social media by his colleagues who have taken to their respective pages to mourn him.

The cause of his death is still undisclosed.

Taking to his IG page to mourn him, Yomi Fabiyi, wrote;

”So so sad and a deep PAINFUL LOSS, OSMOND GBADEBO.

You are a fighter and safe to say you have GONE TO REST. Ever jovial, Ever supportive, Ever Friendly.

Rest in Peace & Power.

YF.”

Actress Ronke Oshodi who also mourned the deceased actor writing;

”It’s very……….. Hard for me to say good night Gbadebo O?ùmo but God knows the best. Rip my darling friend”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/nollywood-actor-gbadebo-osmond-is-dead/

Re: Nollywood Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead by dododawa1: 11:43am On May 31, 2022
Rest in peace one of IJESHATEDO son I heard he die of DIABETES.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Tiktoker N*de Videos Leak Online (video) / Nollywood Actress Nkechi Blessing, Stirs Reactions As She Posts Pictures Of Hers /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.