Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (261 Views)

Amber Breena Luke, The Girl Who Tattooed Her Whole Body Including Her Eyes. / Blac Chyna Can “suck A Dick” Perfectly – Amber Rose Reveals / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2022
I really wouldn't call this a win for male folks... Most cases the men were actually abusive and lost... That's why it was so easy for Amber to play the victim...

This is an example of toxic masculinity... Men pride themselves on being aggressive and sh**... Then get abused... But recieve zero sympathy... Cause who would believe a man could be physically assulted by the 'weak' sex? undecided

Even Nairaland redpillers called him a simp... Cause they believe a man being abused allowed it... Which is absolutely ridiculous! undecided

I hope men learn to drop the 'macho' act cause it does more harm than good...

I'm glad Johnny has gotten his life back... He wasn't perfect and he did abuse Amber too... But I've been rooting for him...

Men can be victims too... That's the message.. It doesn't make them weak... It means they are human and can be hurt...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
BoredBerry:
I really wouldn't call this a win for male folks... Most cases the men were actually abusive and lost... That's why it was so easy for Amber to play the victim...

This is an example of toxic masculinity... Men pride themselves on being aggressive and sh**... Then get abused... But recieve zero sympathy... Cause who would believe a man could be physically assulted by the 'weak' sex? undecided

Even Nairaland redpillers called him a simp... Cause they believe a man being abused allowed it... Which is absolutely ridiculous! undecided

I hope men learn to drop the 'macho' act cause it does more harm than good...

I'm glad Johnny has gotten his life back... He wasn't perfect and he did abuse Amber too... But I've been rooting for him...

Men can be victims too... That's the message.. It doesn't make them weak... It means they are human and can be hurt...

hope u av finally gotten ur bf? cool

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Improve Your USSD Experience? / Checking On / I Want To Learn Self Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.