Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,967 members, 7,963,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:20 AM

We Are Looking For People Who Has Diabetes. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Are Looking For People Who Has Diabetes. (235 Views)

Akin Abayomi: Most People Who Contract Coronavirus Don't Feel Sick / Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World / People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Looking For People Who Has Diabetes. by Dopaminergic(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Taking the same set of food as a diabetic can really be exhausting & frustrating!

It deprives you of so much nutrient vital for your well being.

People begins to make you feel like its your fault...your fault for looking the way you look...

Or for coming down with diabetes.

Honestly...I detest those blame & pity game.

Imagine thinking twice before taking any meal due to the fear of your blood sugar level spiking up.

It really does get to you mentally than it does physically.

Before I created this 4-page report which I will be releasing to you free of charge any moment from now...

As a doctor, I was tired of the frequent wail of my patients and those who had diabetes close to me.

They hated thinking hard before deciding what to eat.

Reason why I took it upon myself to create this 4-page report...

So you know the wide varieties food you can eat and the quantity you should take them.

You also get to find out the meals you should totally avoid.

Now! This report is FREE but for the first 50 persons only.

You can send me a WhatsApp message using the number found right below this post.

Or send me an email.
Re: We Are Looking For People Who Has Diabetes. by Dopaminergic(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Keep sending the messages

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Those Of Us That Did Not Take The Vaccine? / 4 Foods You Should Always Consume To Reduce Excess Sugar In Your Body. / AfDB Board Approves Foundation To Transform Africa’s Pharmaceutical Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.