Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,636 members, 7,962,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This (2431 Views)

The Difference Between South African Girls And Nigerian Girls - SA Lady (Video) / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This by spencekat(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Badboibipo:

Oga I have redpilled my whole life, I need to settle down ..my beards don Dey white
Chai grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This by henndukwe18: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
czarr:
Lol, we should trust you? Do you have Benz?
Buy Benz first and see, if no be them go approach you.
lol, u don off me
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This by henndukwe18: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nostring:
y u wan dey chase girls for road?
lol, he even said market

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This by henndukwe18: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nostring:
they won't take u serious na , to them it's mostlikely what u do everyday to every beautiful girl passing by... leave road side girls and stick to girls around u... The ones u know angry
correct

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This by goodheart01: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Op... don't you have sense? Are you a mumu man? Why are you admiring all these useless women?

Women are mere sex slaves, you don't admire them. Rather you fvck them and move on.

Guys.. Don't hesitate to fvck all those ladies like an animal. They have nothing to offer then their useless kpekus. They don't deserve to be loved rather fvck them like a beast and kick them out of your house with your boot.

Na ya type dey wash woman pant. U go come online dey form John Wick
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This by Best49(f): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Op... don't you have sense? Are you a mumu man? Why are you admiring all these useless women?

Women are mere sex slaves, you don't admire them. Rather you fvck them and move on.

Guys.. Don't hesitate to fvck all those ladies like an animal. They have nothing to offer then their useless kpekus. They don't deserve to be loved rather fvck them like a beast and kick them out of your house with your boot.
you have a sister and a mother right?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This by Haakeem(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Best49:
you have a sister and a mother right?
get out jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her / A Virgin Girl Friend Disvirgined Be Another Guy / New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.