Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,831 members, 7,962,733 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (305 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Haynnie: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:

“My husband just came back from work by 7, had his bath. I served him his food, he rejected it and told me that he wanted to eat fish pepper soup by that time and I also just came back from work. I told him that it was not possible that he should wait for tomorrow. Fish pepper soup is something I have to plan and it takes time.

He got upset and called me lazy. In my presence he picked his phone and called a girl. He put the phone on speaker and told the girl that he wanted fish pepper soup. The girl responded and told him that she will rush to the supermarket now and buy fish. He should start coming.

My own husband dressed up and drove out if the house. I was just looking at him in shock as he dressed up, picked his keys and zoomed off. I need to know if I did something wrong.”

Source: Rant HQ Extension
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=7458042094270668&set=gm.1365651160933026&type=3

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
if you dont satisfy every single desires of your husband, then someone else gladly will.... better humble yourself!

BTW your husband is tired of you already, start preparing for the divorce or the coming of a new spouse!
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Naijanascam: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
You are loosing it gradually before you loose it all apply caution and weed yourself of all manner of iberiberism and laziness.....
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by willi926(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ur husband was inconsiderate and he is already cheating on you. As far as you served him dinner which he rejected and as far as he did not call you or tell u before hand that he wanted fish peppersoup, my dear u did not wrong. He was just looking for a perfect excuse which was lame btw to be with his side chick.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by viyon02: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
I believe this is not your first time of giving flemcy excuses, and you think you can always have your ways. He just want to tell you he can do it.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by gaby(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
The side chic has noticed the heavy crack in your husband's relationship with you and has conveniently and confidently let herself into your relationship through that huge crack.

She'd milk and take advantage of it for as long as you both allow her to.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Him go follow chop pússy pepper soup too.
Useless and shameless man undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Instagram Videos Without Any App / We Búy Condemned Vehicles, Scraped Car And Inverter Batteries / Please Do Have Any Idea Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.