Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,780 members, 7,962,572 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Suicidal Notes: 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Attempted Suicide In 2022. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suicidal Notes: 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Attempted Suicide In 2022. (360 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Attempted Suicide -nö 3 Is Shocking (PHOTOS) / Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday / I Have Attempted Suicide – Betty Irabor Writes On Judging Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suicidal Notes: 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Attempted Suicide In 2022. by OmoGbadamosi01(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Depression is real. Celebrities and prominent figures are also humans who can feel gloomy and sad. It is not surprising that a few of them have also written disturbing suicidal notes in 2022.

Suicidal tendencies can come from the feeling of being useless, unwanted or being sad about tragic events. Suicidal thoughts, if not carefully managed, can ultimately lead to suicide.

This is not the first time that Nigerian celebrities have attempted suicidal actions. Recall that Tonto Dikeh, Uni Franklin, Toke Makinwa and John Okafor have all entertained suicidal thoughts one time or the other.

Here is a list of Nigerian celebrities who have dropped suicidal notes on social media in 2022;

1: Monalisa Stephen
The actress shared a disturbing (suicidal) message on her Instagram page yesterday. Her message reads;

"These moments before my departure, I feel more clarity than I have ever felt. Finally, I will be free. I will be free from the voices, from the pains, and from you. I trust too much and too quickly. This is not what I want but I can't help it. I am just too weak. So, I quit."

No one knew the story behind her pains. However, a latter message on her Instagram page shows that the Management of a brand has taken over the matter. We pray that she gets on her feet very soon. Click on this Link for more information

2: Genevieve Nnaji.

Genevieve Nnaji: Nollywood actress who wrote a suicidal note on Instagram in 2022

The veteran Nollywood actress shared cryptic messages on her verified Instagram handle which created panic among hee fans on social media. Although she shared a verse from the holy Qur'an, many people consider the message as a suicidal warning.

Read what she wrote below;

Read more at >>> https://ofofoentertainment.com/suicidal-notes-3-nigerian-celebrities-who-h/

(1) (Reply)

Another Crazy Fan Forcefully Kiss Ruger While Performing In Australia(video) / Portable Welcomes 3rd Born With His Wife Ewatomi Oluwaferanmi / Reunion Finale: I Never Asked Liquorose To Be My Girlfriend - Emmanuel Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.