Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,752 members, 7,962,465 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi (14652 Views)

Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / "We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Maguire came from Leicester and became useless at Man United be shouldn't go
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by lomprico(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
He will go and cover Maguires ass the way he did at Leicester that made man u think that Maguire is good
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Willi would be crucial in unlocking, sorry replacing Fraudgba. cheesy wink cool
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Truvelisback(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
I'm a Man utd fan but i won't advise Ndidi to go to Man utd. They are very racial and do not have regard for African players. I don't want them to treat him the way they treated Ighalo.
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Sheriman(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
If he loves himself he better stay put in Leicester
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Lamasta(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ndidi no try am o if you go na sorry be your name
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by paulolee(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ebubu:

guy i dey always luv ur post
tanks man...if to say u be banny, i for invite u come ous.....it seems u go also like my vibes..
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Ebubu: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
paulolee:

tanks man...if to say u be banny, i for invite u come ous.....it seems u go also like my vibes..
grin which state u dey ?
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Las las man united will end up signing Ashley Barnes, Jamal lacelles and axel witsel undecided undecided
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Cmanforall: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
robosky02:
Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Ndidi

Manchester United hero, Paul Scholes has advised his former club, Manchester United to sign Wilfred Ndidi.

The Red Devils are looking to rebuild their squad under new manager Erik ten Hag after a turbulent campaign.

The likes of Nemanja Matic, Jesse Lingard, Paul Pogba, and Juan Mata have all left the Old Trafford.

United are reportedly in talks with LaLiga giants Barcelona giants for Frenkie De Jong.

Scholes however believes United should should be looking at the direction of Ndidi instead of the former Ajax star.

“Leicester’s Wilfred Ndidi still very much fits the bill of what Manchester United are looking for, and with just two years remaining on his contract at Leicester, it’s likely to cost significantly less than the eye-watering sums associated with him in summer past, “Scholes told Football Daily YouTube channel.

“And while he missed the last two months of the season with a knee injury, he remains one of the best defensive midfielders in the game when fit, averaging an astounding 6.5 tackles and interceptions each match and ranking in the top seven percent of midfielders for aerial duels, too.”

Ndidi, who linked up with Leicester City from Belgian Pro League club, KRC Genk in 2017 has been one of the sought after midfielders in the Premier League in recent years.

The Nigerian was linked with a move to Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona last summer.

https://www.completesports.com/scholes-wants-manchester-united-to-sign-ndidi/
They need him in place of Fred
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by NaijaCars4sale: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good one
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by sprints1: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Man utd problem is like Nigeria they know the problem but can't fix it because the structure is wrong nobody should quote I have been supporting my club since 1999 and I know the club... Ndidi is not a united standard he is too injury prone and lacks concentration, he is an average midfielder who will thrive in the likes of Brighton Aston villa and co... We need to go back to the basis, restructure the team bring in young players who will play for badge aside Ronaldo and De gea the rest of the squad should bury their ego... A player like Fernandes Sancho Maguire baby Shaw are overpampered....A player like Maguire should not be the captain... But because man united has a tradition of promoting england players... We need young and energetic midfielders. It's a shame eric ten hag too will be sacked in January. A dutch man can't handle Man Utd.
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by chichima5764: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
and insult him later if he fuk up and insult him later if he fuk up...
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by Kingsean(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
yes Ndidi is a good player for manU but these manU legends have to stop talking too much and let the new manager work. they have used their unnecessary talk to derail former manU managers
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by ufuosman(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
If the opportunity comes he should not waste time
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by DrinkWater10: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
paulolee:
it would be a nice move, we would get to see one of our naija brother in a big club like united and it's a nice upgrade from Leicester..
he would surely get game time n I dnt see any other defensive midfielder in united dt comes close to ndidi..
it seems this mr erick is building a new look united but I CNT wait to see the magic he would do to win convincingly and play his normal "beautiful football" using cr7 as his top9..
i pray he succeeds after d likes of ole n dt so called "master tactician rangnik" failed....he would get my respect..
It was a bitter sweet sunday...messi gave me joy with 5 goals n den i heard dt owo massacre
once again RIP TO THE DECEASE IN THAT OWO MASSACRE...NIGERIA FAILED THEM..
Is PSG not "Europe" enough?
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by ddeola: 2:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Yes o but the reality is that Man Utd na racist club when it comes to African players if na lie ask Ighalo wetin dem do am. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by betshopagent(m): 3:34am On Jun 07, 2022
gaetano:
Eric go hang my guy career
una don start again. Eric ten hag don turn to Eric don hang. E sweet sha grin
Re: Scholes Wants Manchester United To Sign Wilfred Ndidi by vickydevoka(m): 5:10am On Jun 07, 2022
emmabest2000:
That wouldn't change anything in that quack and sadist team grin

Until they learn how to play with unity and love
Arsenal that plays with unity n love still no make top 4. It's quality of players. Mancity, Liverpool n Chelsea have quality players. If any Chelsea player is leaving Chelsea top club will be hunting for him especially non English players

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Senegal Vs Zimbabwe (1 - 0) On 10th January 2022 / Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police / Computers Will Decide Next Season’s Champions League Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.