Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,664 members, 7,962,153 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) (1223 Views)

Man Almost Cut Off His Employer's Manhood In Ogun, Beat Up His Boss' Wife / Man Almost Killed Hausa Guy In Delta Over 10 Naira. Photos / Mad Man Almost Lynched In Sapele, Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) by Whodabreeethe: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Man almost passed on out of shock as he looses N80,000 to Virtual Bet (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/man-almost-passed-on-out-of-shock-as-he-looses-n80000-to-virtual-bet-video/

Re: Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) by AJOBI77(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin fotoo
Re: Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) by Thomthom(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gambling, Mastubation, Alcohol and womanizing... Very addictive..

3 Likes

Re: Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) by Cokahot: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Just 80k. How abt me that lost 4m last year November no. I no die.lazy youth
Re: Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) by Immanuelsnr: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Whodabreeethe:
Man almost passed on out of shock as he looses N80,000 to Virtual Bet (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/man-almost-passed-on-out-of-shock-as-he-looses-n80000-to-virtual-bet-video/
Lol I no go forget about the day I play with my acceptance fee,lost everything that day, cry no gree come and that's was the last time I visited
Re: Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) by Rik500k(m): 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigeria is a very ripe ground for the rich to plant money trees, if you know the kind of bots these get guys run from china, u will just pity virtual gamblers

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) by Oladimeji122(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Cokahot:
I don't run a charity organisation. I buy fuel in my gen,my car,i got a dog to feed and I got Internet data to sub to. Work harder,someday u will reach the top,where the fuc k u can afford anything u want to and don't give two fuc ks abt a beggar
am from a poor family am a student help me
Re: Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) by Cokahot: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2022
When i was a student at uniben,I starved for days without food, even Barry the recharge card seller at hall 3,borrowed me 1k,before I got paid one lucky day,u gave Barry 3k. When galaxy was still a barber at hall 3,we ate together.. 100 to 300 level,before I flipped the books for the street. Like I said work harder. One day,your beans go set.. No mofocka helped me with shi t,when I was like u.
Oladimeji122:
am from a poor family am a student help me
Re: Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) by Oladimeji122(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Cokahot:
When i was a student at uniben,I starved for days without food, even Barry the recharge card seller at hall 3,borrowed me 1k,before I got paid one lucky day,u gave Barry 3k. When galaxy was still a barber at hall 3,we ate together.. 100 to 300 level,before I flipped the books for the street. Like I said work harder. One day,your beans go set.. No mofocka helped me with shi t,when I was like u.
help me sir they lord will reward you abundantly
Re: Man Almost Passed On Out Of Shock As He Looses N80,000 To Virtual Bet (video) by Cokahot: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Abweg dey your lane. Abeg,pls call your parents ,siblings,uncles,aunties,grandma's. They might tip u . But from my end its oyo.pls quit quoting me .please.
Oladimeji122:
help me sir they lord will reward you abundantly

(1) (Reply)

She Killed Her Husband Of Many Years Just To Run Away With Her Boyfriend / Video Shows British, Italian Hostages 'held By Al-qaeda' Kidnapped In Nigeria / Man Beats Son To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.