Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,892 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1965 Views)

How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Kakaakinews: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: . by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
What would be his fate if he doesn't get his heart desires after spending this huge amount of money bribing people up and down ? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: . by SimplePlan34: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
J
Re: . by AlexBells(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bullion van on the beat

3 Likes

Re: . by 9jahotblog: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is a goner
Re: . by AJOBI77(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
EMI lo Kan seee. By tipa tipa tikuuku grin

3 Likes

Re: . by Willy7(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
If this is true, then it is enough red flag to not vote the desperate ancestor. Tinubu is badnews to Nigeria Presidency. We don't need him honestly. Nigerians open your eyes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Joezinho: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hmm
Re: . by currentflow(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please
How can teach me how to become a delegate grin grin grin grin
Seems like that is the side hustle for any nigerian

1 Like

Re: . by helinues: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: . by helinues: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
currentflow:
Please
How can teach me how to become a delegate grin grin grin grin
Seems like that is the side hustle for any nigerian

Some Apc delegates don enter one chance. Of they are to trim the candidates to 3 and their candidates is not amongst, money no sure for them oo
Re: . by Obidient1: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Buying Votes with money(Dollars) is not a sign of a good Leader but a bad leader.
Re: . by GreyLaw(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fake news. No veritable source in this post.

2 Likes

Re: . by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gaya: Baba give us another $70k, make we run this thing sharp sharp

Tinubu: But I think say the $1m don cover everything na

Gaya: No oga, this one na for chairman and some of the boys from Mali. Baba no worry, na you dey lead now. Once you credit our account, you go gap Amaechi far far

Tinubu: How about Lawan. I think sey chairman dey support am

Lalong: That one na jus to whine you. Him no dey race. But if you wan dey sure, add $60k to the $70k and jus cool yar mind

Tinubu: OK, I go credit yar account

Later

Gaya: Lalong that man na confirm otondo.

Lalong: I tell you sey, him no soji, but you dey jonz before. Him don credit our account. Make we jeunsoke jor

2 Likes

Re: . by judetov2(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
I think he is the only aspirant who does not have a purpose of becoming the next president.

1 Like

Re: . by asogo1: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Last last everybody go chop breakfast
Re: . by GreyLaw(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:

Some Apc delegates don enter one chance. Of they are to trim the candidates to 3 and their candidates is not amongst, money no sure for them oo

It means their candidate stepped down. The person whom they stepped down for go still pay up na.
Re: . by blancsn1: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: . by Tmberwolf1: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Corruption at work... Yet some worthless fools are still "standing on his mandate"... Anyone still supporting Tinubu needs to be shot dead! We can't allow you guys to have a chance at ruining our futures!

1 Like

Re: . by Esama: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: . by PussyMiners: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Useless yeebotic propaganda grin grin
How much is 2 million dollars to a governor undecided

Leave politics and concentrate on your vagina mining business

1 Like

Re: . by goodconsience77: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
When I asked my brother what he want to become in life he told me he will like to become a delegate under APC so being a political delegate is now a career.
Re: . by helinues: 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
GreyLaw:

It means their candidate stepped down. The person whom they stepped down for go still pay up na.

Stepped down and cash out. The Delegates could be O.T.O
Re: . by Jlow2: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
PussyMiners:
Useless yeebotic propaganda grin grin
How much is 2 million dollars to a governor undecided

Leave politics and concentrate on your vagina mining business
yet the denied you indomie,rice and spaghetti that was given to them to shared to poor and vulnerable Nigerians, the preferred it spoilt or sharing it to there cronies, you re asking what is 2million dollars equivalent of 1.2billion naira, oboy you dnt knw this pple
Re: . by Ofunaofu: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Baba Bourdillon arrives with Dollar loaded bullion vans

Re: . by Indispensable85(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kakaakinews:

In a dramatic disregard of President Muhammadu Buhari’s words to the ruling APC to ensure that the party’s presidential ticket should not go to the highest bidder, investigations by FG’s security agencies and anti-corruption agencies has revealed that former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu has just delivered between $2m and $3m each to at least three Northern Governors this afternoon.

While it is still unclear what the Governors intend to do with the money, the three APC Governors targeted by the former Lagos Governor are those known to be active supporters of the Vice President.

Security agencies who are said to be on the trail of high-end cash movements by the some Presidential aspirants are now said to be awaiting further directives while continuing to monitor the situation.

Apart from the cash inducement aimed at the Northern supporters of the Vice President, who was said to have come tops in the Presidential Screening of the APC, there is also said to be the mobilization of some Islamic clerics mounting pressure on some Northern Governors to only support a Muslim presidential aspirants from the South.

Already some of the Northern Governors have solidly resisted these moves, but the former Lagos Governor who is said to have moved in millions of the foreign currency into Abuja via a State government owned jet, is determined to even give more cash to the Governors. A security source said "he had boasted few weeks ago that he is ready to spend almost $3B on becoming Nigeria's next President waiting to see who can stop him.

Some of the Northern Governors are now rallying others to resist this latest move to trim the VP’S support among Northern Governors, according to a top APC source.

In his speech during the APC Convention, President Buhari had said "I wish to enjoin the incoming National Working Committee to as a matter of policy, promote internal democracy and always respect the wishes of the people. We must de-emphasize money politics, and not subject party primary and elections into public offices, to the highest bidder syndrome."

U be mumu.....
Most of these governors receive 1billion monthly as security votes.

1 Like

Re: . by BadNews: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Willy7:
If this is true, then it is enough red flag to not vote the desperate ancestor. Tinubu is badnews to Nigeria Presidency. We don't need him honestly. Nigerians open your eyes.

Why Are You mentioning my name

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Why Is Tinubu Called Bobo Chicago?-Nasarawa & Niger Youths Townhall / BREAKING: Again, APC Blames Wike For Carrying Tinubu Into A Car &Sharing The Pix / Niger Coup: Abdulsalam Abubabar, Sultan Of Sokoto Now In Niger For Negotiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.