Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,224 members, 7,936,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

How To Get Sponsors For Your Music In A Month Or Less - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Get Sponsors For Your Music In A Month Or Less (430 Views)

How To Get Sponsors For Your Music In One Month Or Less / Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija / Why Is Music In Nigeria Today All About Love And Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Sponsors For Your Music In A Month Or Less by Sandra035: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
The HIDDEN INDUSTRY SECRETS For Finding A Sponsor Or Record Label For Your Music Career”

Dear Friend,
If you are an Upcoming Musician, and you are truly desirous of becoming a music star, achieving fame and wealth and rising to the top of the industry, then this will be the most exciting message you read today.

When it comes to music they are so many things that need to be done. Most especially getting sponsors. Connect to me to show you how you can get sponsors for your music in a month or less.

To learn more connect me here ��
WhatsApp: 09079841584

1 Like

Re: How To Get Sponsors For Your Music In A Month Or Less by Sandra035: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bottomline Is - The Industry Is Hard To Navigate All by Yourself

And there are thousands of others just like you struggling to take your spot.

To succeed, you have to be different, you MUST be different.

That’s why you need a sponsor,

But getting a sponsor is not as easy as walking up to any moneybag and asking them to sponsor your song.

In fact, you SHOULD NOT walk up to any money bag or rich person and ask them to sponsor your song.

No.

If you want to get a sponsor to fund your music careers there is a specific path to doing it, first, so that it works, and secondly, so that you are protected.

And I have taken everything I know and compiled them into this book, which I call…
The HIDDEN INDUSTRY SECRETS For Finding A Sponsor Or Record Label For Your Music Career”

To learn more connect me here on

Sandra035:

Dear Friend,
If you are an Upcoming Musician, and you are truly desirous of becoming a music star, achieving fame and wealth and rising to the top of the industry, then this will be the most exciting message you read today.

When it comes to music they are so many things that need to be done. Most especially getting sponsors. Connect to me to show you how you can get sponsors for your music in a month or less.

To learn more connect me here ��

(1) (Reply)

Jae5, Dave, And BNXN Link Up For ‘propeller’ / Alex Record Deal Is Still Available / Mention Your Top 5 Songs Of Year 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.