Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,464 members, 7,961,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1889455 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) ... (5331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:00am On Feb 10, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Nobody is forcing anything on u. Ur “good leader” has trusted the judgment of the CBN governor ( his appointee ) for 8 years counting . Na now wey him policies affect u directly u begin call am out.

Talk about Hypocrisy .

Support him all you want. Emifiele is a corrupt, incompetent and not fit to be our CBN governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:10am On Feb 10, 2023
He has made mockery of the institution called CBN.

A party man that should never be trusted.

A party man that a sitting governor went against his directives.

A party man that Prof. Frank (professor of Economics) called his ideas INORDINATE

Such men should never be allowed to hold such exalted and sensitive position .

A party man that so many governors called his ideas DRACONIAN Policy.

A party man that is corrupt.

A party man that didn't his Empirical Study before before embarking on implementing of his policy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:14am On Feb 10, 2023
monerozi5590:

Support him all you want. Emifiele is a corrupt, incompetent and not fit to be our CBN governor.

Lmao . Who appointed him ?

Ur MCM appointed an incompetent CBN governor and has stood by him till date. The joke is on u bro .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Oasisx na true them dan half brt fare
Sanwoolu have betrayed tinubu boys agbero won't be happy with this development
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Lmao . Who appointed him ?

Ur MCM appointed an incompetent CBN governor and has stood by him till date. The joke is on u bro .

you were right yesterday.

close this out and move on to more productive things.

buhari is the best president this country has ever seen and he has set us on the path to greatness

under his visionary economic policy, nigeria achieved energy security, food security internal security
based on hos own personal examples, nigeria became a meritocracy where the right people were hired for the right job.
boko haram and all its appendages are a thing of the past. fuel is plentiful and cheap. no one needsa generator

and of course, under buharis leadership a naira is a naira.

a truly exemplary leader.

anything that happened under his watch was the fault of those people in his team . not him. buhari is a blamesless man surrounded by incompetent underlings grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2023
Insightful piece from David hundeyin. Captures the exact definition of the naysayers we have here.

SMUG CYNICISM.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2023
The rest. This last piece better sums it up very very nicely.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2023
monerozi5590:

But Buhari he's working for is a righteous, competent and fit to be president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2023
Ellexy:
But Buhari he's working for is a righteous, competent and fit to be president of Nigeria.

Make una leave this guy naa

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Ellexy:
Make una leave d guy o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2023
the way i remeber it working is - i fk up, my boss takes the heat from his oga - then he chews me out later

someone under me fks up, i take the heat - then i fk the guy up privately later

this model though, a member of my team fks up and everyone says hey leave gloriousG alone - it is the people who answer to him that should be punished! GloriousG is just a figurehead who does not know why he is in that seat!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2023
A001:
After killing thousands (if not millions) of gay, lesbian, and transgender people, they don dey finally accept them.

Christianity is a big joke. I guess it's safe to say Yahweh don forgive and accept LGBTQ.

From the Christian's god logic, he created these people that way with all their abilities and flaws, yet he dey condemn his creations, one of which is Satan.

When he go forgive Satan, his handiwork? Lols. Religion na comic relief.

When I listen to Christian apologists put forth the moral argument as proof God exists I laugh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2023
the spambot truklt works in mysterious ways.

see as it casually cancelled segedinos post.

but somewhow the constant barrage of tribalist gas lighting passes through unfettered

what a wonderful spambot is he

praise the otembot
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:
the spambot truklt works in mysterious ways.

see as it casually cancelled segedinos post.

but somewhow the constant barrage of tribalist gas lighting passes through unfettered

what a wonderful spambot is he

praise the otembot
Shey I said it that seun love tribal war
The kind traffic such war generate ehn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Foreign media knows whatsup.
Foreign investors are just waiting on the sidelines for this breath of fresh air to be unleashed.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

buhari is the best president this country has ever seen and he has set us on the path to greatness

under his visionary economic policy, nigeria achieved energy security, food security internal security
based on hos own personal examples, nigeria became a meritocracy where the right people were hired for the right job.
boko haram and all its appendages are a thing of the past. fuel is plentiful and cheap. no one needsa generator

anything that happened under his watch was the fault of those people in his team . not him. buhari is a blamesless man surrounded by incompetent underlings grin

Buhari no get any fault at all bro. Na all people wey work with am mess up wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2023
izzou:

Make una leave this guy naa

grin

We just wan tear him babariga small ni grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

No one can put this better than you just did grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2023
A001:
After killing thousands (if not millions) of gay, lesbian, and transgender people, they don dey finally accept them.

Christianity is a big joke. I guess it's safe to say Yahweh don forgive and accept LGBTQ.

From the Christian's god logic, he created these people that way with all their abilities and flaws, yet he dey condemn his creations, one of which is Satan.

When he go forgive Satan, his handiwork? Lols. Religion na comic relief.
Religion is man-made. Know this and know peace.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2023
See them. When they start losing argument they will result to twisting of narrative to suit their agenda.

Everyone knows Emifiele is a corrupt and incompetent man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Abeg whose candidate is this? 😃😃

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2023
A001:
The same way the religious people killed thousands (if not millions) of early scientists, philosophers, and potential scientists. But they later accepted them.

The world would have developed a lot faster if not for these religions.

Many of the inventions made in the last 100 years would have been achieved in the past had the Christians and the Muslims allowed scientists and philosophers to live and not kill them in servitude to their gods.

Religion is a huge hindrance to science and limits the development of the planet simply because religion hinders critical thinking.

No human can function well and invent when he can't think clearly, no thanks to religion.
Same way science has destroyed many today. Drugs, bombs, etc.

Science too is religion and it's man-made
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2023
From ancestor to another ancestor. Because na only nigeria them swear for. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2023

"... I just need all my tithes, let's forget about the offerings and the gifts that I give to churches, not only in your centres, in your branches, I give to them.. I don't need that. What I need is what I have proof of. These are my investments to heaven.

...I don't want that heaven again.. I have made up my mind to go to hell..

Please I need my money. I'm no longer interested in heaven...."

https://www.nairaland.com/7562626/man-requests-past-tithe-donations

Otem has set this one free, may him be praised cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:02am On Feb 10, 2023
Spy360:

Same way science has destroyed many today. Drugs, bombs, etc.

Science too is religion and it's man-made
Everything is man-made. Nothing is divine.

Science didn't destroy anyone. Is science a person?

Humans destroyed themselves. Science is just a tool. How you use it is up to you.

It's like fire. It can create and can also destroy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

"... I just need all my tithes, let's forget about the offerings and the gifts that I give to churches, not only in your centres, in your branches, I give to them.. I don't need that. What I need is what I have proof of. These are my investments to heaven.

...I don't want that heaven again.. I have made up my mind to go to hell..

Please I need my money. I'm no longer interested in heaven...."

https://www.nairaland.com/7562626/man-requests-past-tithe-donations

Otem has set this one free, may him be praised cool

He should go to court grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2023
Donjazet2:
Abeg whose candidate is this? 😃😃
One is supposedly more healthy and 10yrs younger than the other.... but guess which hand belongs to him?

Also notice the canopies and empty spaces at the background, that's why they're stealing pictures from all over the world.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2023
monerozi5590:
See them. When they start losing argument they will result to twisting of narrative to suit their agenda.

Everyone knows Emifiele is a corrupt and incompetent man.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Donjazet2:
Foreign media knows whatsup.
Foreign investors are just waiting on the sidelines for this breath of fresh air to be unleashed.
Same Bloomberg predicted Buhari's victory in 2019.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Mi Ọ ni so nkankan

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2023
BlueRayDick:

He should go to court grin

Emefiele and bubu don over reset people's brain 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) ... (5331) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.