Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1890245 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (5332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Council of looters 🤕

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
OasisX:

grin

TAJU! TAJU!! TAJU!!! Orí rẹ bá jẹ. Imọ àmọ́ jù ń dá ẹ lórí rú.

Are you quoting Acts 26:24

At this point Festus interrupted Paul’s defense. “You are out of your mind, Paul!” he shouted. “Your great learning is driving you insane.”
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Soludo is mopping up Agberos in Anambra.

Impossible, Maybe Tinubu sent those Agberos from Lagos to Anambra
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
DissTroy:

You've stated a thousand times that OtemAtum is from Kogi State. That makes him local.
So why are you angry that there are so many new converts on this thread who worship Otem and believe in his power to cage all the foreign gods like Yahweh and Allah? You should be happy not you get pissed Otem's name is revered.
Another foolish post. A typical black man will see something written in black and white and still say something foolish.

Otem has said several times in his posts that he wasn't sent to create a religion but was sent by the ancestors of Africans (who they worship ignorantly as God) to reveal the history of the world to Africans to shift their focus away from the gods or any God of religion to themselves, philosophy, and science.

The guy revealed many histories that show the importance of critical thinking, philosophy, and science in developing civilizations.

Anyway, his book is meant for the future generations.

Apparently, those that sent him know the current generation of Africans are a lost cause as exemplified by silly posts like this that see a religion where there's none.

Only a fool worships another nairalander even when such a person has forbidden it.

Anyway, you can keep making silly posts showing the African in you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:

Otem has said several times in his posts that he wasn't sent to create a religion but was sent by the ancestors of Africans (who they worship ignorantly as God) to reveal the history of the world to Africans to shift their focus away from the gods or any God of religion to themselves, philosophy, and science.

The guy revealed many histories that show the importance of critical thinking, philosophy, and science in developing civilizations.

The irony is "being sent by the ancestors", which you believe Otem said he was, is a concept steeped in theism (religion) which you are against.

Claiming to be a messiah sent to save a people or humans in general based on some belief of having being anointed to do so is steeped in theism (religion).

If we juxtapose what you've stated about Otem here with any other religious beliefs, it's no different. The irony of criticising religion but believing Otem's claim to messianicism is lost on you.

You took the bait as I made you recount what you had said in the past. You're schizophrenic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Are you quoting Acts 26:24

At this point Festus interrupted Paul’s defense. “You are out of your mind, Paul!” he shouted. “Your great learning is driving you insane.”

cheesy

You gerrit it........................ LMFAO

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

Impossible, Maybe Tinubu sent those Agberos from Lagos to Anambra

grin

Tinubu wanna use them to snatch boxes in Anambra, afterall he is the one sponsoring Autopilot Faction of IPOB and UGM.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
DissTroy:

The irony is "being sent by the ancestors", which you believe Otem said he was, is a concept steeped in theism (religion) which you are against.

Claiming to be a messiah sent to save a people or humans in general based on some belief of having being anointed to do so is steeped in theism (religion).

If we juxtapose what you've stated about Otem here with any other religious beliefs, it's no different.

You took the bait as I made you recount what you had said in the past. You're schizophrenic.
Lols, you go wail tire. Only those that know human history well enough know all the gods of religion had existed in the past as humans (gifted humans).

Calling gifted humans such as Messi, Ronaldo a god (or goddess) and regarding them as supernatural entities is an age-long practice.

If in doubt, ask old people in your village if you're lucky to find such people that know human history deeply.

Like I've said before, if gifted people like Messi and Ronaldo had existed 1000 years ago, you'd be worshipping them now as God ignorantly and argue with those of us that took time to research deeply about them they were not humans because people would have built a religion around them to exploit and enslave others.

The African gods and the gods of religion generally are rightly called early beings or first beings and are the ancestors of present day humans. Only religious people call them gods.

As an agnostic, I don't see them as gods because there's no proof to show they're the source of the universe.

Anyway, the honest and knowledgeable ones among the pagans in your community know that their gods (deities) were once humans that were deified in the past for achieving one historic or memorable feat or the other.

You can keep wailing 😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
This dude is an archetypal example of what happens when one suffers tunnel vision mentally.

Just like a glaucoma patient can have 6/6 vision and have no idea that he's slowly going blind, this chief has been staring at one picture so hard that any other person who's seeing the rest of what the world has to offer is blind.

And it's sad.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Tinubu wanna use them to snatch boxes in Anambra, afterall he is the one sponsoring Autopilot Faction of IPOB and UGM.

If Tinubu is already sending Agberos to Anambra while he is just a candidate, Imagine what he will do if elected governor. He might remove Soludo for McOluomo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
seankafor:
Council of looters 🤕

Lotters shinning teeth
While
Citizens gnashing teeth

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
raumdeuter:

If Tinubu is already sending Agberos to Anambra while he is just a candidate, Imagine what he will do if elected governor. He might remove Soludo for McOluomo

grin

Tinubu is a political Otem. He needs to be studied and worshipped. He is too powerful that he controls everything and everywhere in Nigeria. He is too wealthy that he can bribe every single eligible voter in the Country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Soludo is mopping up Agberos in Anambra.

I praise Soludo for this one

Send those f**kers to jail sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
A Yahweh slave in a mental prison is saying another person is suffering tunnel vision. Arindin oponu slave 😂😂😂😂

Slaves dey get opinion. He doesn't even know he's in a prison mentally. Lols

Have you paid your tithe today? Go and pay it o. Sanwo omogo 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin

O rẹ Ẹ̀gbọ́n Tajú gan-an, àmọ́ Ẹ̀gbọ́n o mọ. Even though Members of this board accept his condition as Amudi, I am afraid Guests won't see it as wéré.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Lotters shinning teeth
While
Citizens gnashing teeth
I no know why I just like naija ahswear cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na people wey dey Carey these politicians matter for head I dey pity..

These dudes no send us grin grin

And I like am like that 🤣🚗

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:
A Yahweh slave in a mental prison is saying another person is suffering tunnel vision. Arindin oponu slave 😂😂😂😂

Slaves dey get opinion. He doesn't even know he's in a prison mentally. Lols

Have you paid your tithe today? Go and pay it o. Sanwo omogo 😂😂😂
but me, I believe in Otem, am I a slave too? 🤦💁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
seankafor:
but me, I believe in Otem, am I a slave too? 🤦💁
Why would you believe in another nairalander? It doesn't make sense.

Anyway, you can believe in anyone you want. It's your business. Kokanye (no one cares).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin

You claim Otem is sent by our African Ancestors to liberate us, yet you said we should not believe in him.

If we don't believe in Otem, how are we gonna accept him and his message from our Ancestors? I am particular of Book of Obatala, if you get a copy, pass it to me please.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:

Why would you believe in another nairalander? It doesn't make sense.

Anyway, you can believe in anyone you want. It's your business. Kokanye (no one cares).

Yet you care enough to constantly insult anyone and demean Africans for choosing to have religious beliefs. Just for that reason of being religious.
Schizophrenia makes you so self-absorbedly lost in your own mentally-created world, you lose touch with the realities around you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Touched down at Hitlerville this morning. The kain punishment I see for the tail end of Buhari regime, I need one month to purge am first before I do any other thing.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
DissTroy:

Yet you care enough to constantly insult anyone and demean Africans for choosing to have religious beliefs. Just for that reason of being religious.
Schizophrenia makes you so self-absorbedly lost in your own mentally-created world, you lose touch with the realities around you.
I respect religious people, but not their beliefs because the nature of their beliefs affects the whole of humanity.

Keep wailing and making a noise. When you're tired, you'll find something meaningful to better your miserable life.

Online insults are mere noises. Keep at it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
DeadPresidents:
Touched down at Hitlerville this morning. The kain punishment I see for the tail end of Buhari regime, I need one month to purge am first before I do any other thing.

You are doing well.

May Otem lead you as you go cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Congrats on successfully japaing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
OasisX:
grin

You claim Otem is sent by our African Ancestors to liberate us, yet you said we should not believe in him.

If we don't believe in Otem, how are we gonna accept him and his message from our Ancestors? I am particular of Book of Obatala, if you get a copy, pass it to me please.
Someone said he was sent for people to shift their focus away from the gods to themselves (believe in yourself), yet you still want to believe in Tem, who had been worshipped in the past.

It doesn't make sense. Anyway, I know it takes a lot of mental strength and intelligence to live without a god.

Religious people are always afraid — fearful of the seen and the unseen.

But there are many freethinkers that have had a long life without believing in a god and entertaining such fears.

No fear of demons that are not real (only existing in the figment of imagination of believers in them); no fear of hell-fire or end time (because time or existence has no beginning and no end as it is in cycles).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Congrats my man

Your transition to the next level is complete

Make sure you pour one out for the niggaz left behind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Data collectors (Nasarawa and Abuja
https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/jobs/view/3476472865?referenceId=SXlQl2pFbEsrzKt0YYVI9g%3D%3D&eBP=JYMBII_JOBS_HOME_ORGANIC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
nihilistjnr:
GloriousGbola, just downloading Hogwarts Legacy

I say make I make you wince grin

stares avada kedavraly angry

i figure you for a ravenclaw or in your darker moments a slytherin.

what says the sorting hat?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:

Another foolish post. A typical black man will see something written in black and white and still say something foolish.

Anyway, his book is meant for the future generations.

Apparently, those that sent him know the current generation of Africans are a lost cause as exemplified by silly posts like this that see a religion where there's none.

Only a fool worships another nairalander even when such a person has forbidden it.

Anyway, you can keep making silly posts showing the African in you.
You believed this?

Jokes apart.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:

Lols, you go wail tire. Only those that know human history well enough know all the gods of religion had existed in the past as humans (gifted humans).

Calling gifted humans such as Messi, Ronaldo a god (or goddess) and regarding them as supernatural entities is an age-long practice.

If in doubt, ask old people in your village if you're lucky to find such people that know human history deeply.

Like I've said before, if gifted people like Messi and Ronaldo had existed 1000 years ago, you'd be worshipping them now as God ignorantly and argue with those of us that took time to research deeply about them they were not humans because people would have built a religion around them to exploit and enslave others.

The African gods and the gods of religion generally are rightly called early beings or first beings and are the ancestors of present day humans. Only religious people call them gods.

As an agnostic, I don't see them as gods because there's no proof to show they're the source of the universe.

Anyway, the honest and knowledgeable ones among the pagans in your community know that their gods (deities) were once humans that were deified in the past for achieving one historic or memorable feat or the other.

You can keep wailing 😂😂😂😂
I sincerely apologize for having any form of conversation with you. I feel so ashamed of myself right now. I never knew you are this mad. Please forgive me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (5332) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: seankafor(m), GloriousGbola, afrodoc2, SamHarruna(m), kingBolton, nihilistjnr and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.