Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,511 members, 7,961,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1890043 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (5332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:07am On Jul 22, 2022
Oasis007:
FACT CHECK: Are bishops, pastors who attended Tinubu's unveiling of Shettima fake?

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

How did the author go from revealing the identity of three "pastors" to confirming that all of them are not fake.

Junk journalism.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:04am On Jul 22, 2022
afrodoc2:

You will then see his supporters claiming that there is nothing wrong with him OR that it does not matter.

In my class WhatsApp group a plastic surgeon (top guy though) and a gynaecologist (both Tinubu supporters) were arguing over this issue with an OBIdient geriatrician. The thing nearly turned rough.

The village people that did the otumokpo to wreck Nigeria have died. cry

It is unfortunate that even educated people like me and u, even healthcare professionals like Ur guys who could see how visibly unfit he is will still say he's the man for the job. I mean these people saw where having 2 sick.presidents in the last 12 years has led us ; yet they still won't learn

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:23am On Jul 22, 2022
donstan18:
Tinubu is sick and not strong. Who’s advising him ffs??

Just look at..

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1550183050918625281?s=21&t=LfFpLVf7ZcCYCHeiMrrmEg

Should anything happen to him, his supporters should be held accountable and responsible for killing him with stress.

cry cry They should pity this man nah, just to chop his Dollars, Nigerians wicked sha

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Omo wike is still throwing some dollars grin grin, Wike money long oo

Anyway nice gesture Sha

https://www.nairaland.com/7240274/gov-wike-rewards-rivers-united

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Psquare and wedding kinda of song Sha

Nice one from em cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by wman(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Oasis007:
FACT CHECK: Are bishops, pastors who attended Tinubu's unveiling of Shettima fake?

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Nonsense. What about the others?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by onyemaair: 7:06am On Jul 22, 2022
wman:

Nonsense. What about the others?
truly that man is a propaganda guy. I thought it was a joke but it's turning to be true. He just copy everything about bat and dump it here.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:32am On Jul 22, 2022
All this talk about MKO made me go and listen to ITT again

Fela really spent minutes literally talking about shït, and reciting the different names for pit latrines cheesy cheesy

That man was something else mehn

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Fela really spent minutes literally talking about shït, and reciting the different names for pit latrines cheesy cheesy

He analyzed shalanga literally grin.... I dey always blast Fela selections when I dey inside house dey trabaye

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Omo wike is still throwing some dollars grin grin, Wike money long oo

Anyway nice gesture Sha

https://www.nairaland.com/7240274/gov-wike-rewards-rivers-united

He will double it if they make it out of the group stage of CAF.

The primary Atiku won still dey pain me sha grin. Wike would have been a good president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2022
Genset:

Last question, do you think it's still lucrative?

I can't say, but it should be.

With the rise of businesses and the rush to stay online, domain flipping should still be lucrative
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by homesteady(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

It is unfortunate that even educated people like me and u, even healthcare professionals like Ur guys who could see how visibly unfit he is will still say he's the man for the job. I mean these people saw where having 2 sick.presidents in the last 12 years has led us ; yet they still won't learn

It’s just so saddening and embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2022
So among all the major political parties, the APC is the only party that adopted a muslim-muslim ticket?

I believe in freedom of religion but we should not promote any maneuver to bring about a legal ascendency of one sect over another.
There should be balance of power between the two major religion in order to avoid a religious crisis/war..

Why do I feel like the North is playing the South? The Dubai man is the biggest winner.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku Abubakar's comments on Labour Party and Peter Obi's chances in 2023

https://twitter.com/DAMIADENUGA/status/1550396557450698757?t=GNd4WMdAWosVnqYTUXEQbw&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2022
Seems 2023 is Atiku's election to lose
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
So among all the major political parties, the APC is the only party that adopted a muslim-muslim ticket?

I believe in freedom of religion but we should not promote any maneuver to bring about a legal ascendency of one sect over another.
There should be balance of power between the two major religion in order to avoid a religious crisis/war..

Why do I feel like the North is playing the South? The Dubai man is the biggest winner.
North is not playing any South some of the people I interacted who are grassroot politicians are rooting for Tinubu ahead of Atiku. Dogara would've pulled numbers had he not dropped off in popularity due to him decamping to PDP to help defeat APC candidate in Bauchi only for Bala to chase him back to APC, no APC Christian politician of Northern extraction can pull the numbers unless we want to deceive ourselves. Is it Babachir Lawal the Grasscutter or Boss Mustapha?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
I can authoritatively state that all the hate groups in the country are now enjoying an ‘AirBnB’ under the negligent Peter Obi Presidential Campaign, namely the IPOB agitators, who never wanted an election in Nigeria; perpetual cum commercial protesters, known to jump on anything popular to validate their existence; failed and aggrieved members of the Buhari Media Campaign, known for their belligerence and cyberbullying; the feminist coalition, who sought to use the protest as a cover for the push for same sex marriage in Nigeria but was rebuffed; and several others caught in the middle without clarity on what is real and what is fictional. Segalink

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku: "It will take a miracle for Labour Party with no structure in the grassroots to win the presidency. In the north 90% of our people are not in tune to Social media."

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Segalink said it all ..

https://www.nairaland.com/7241014/segun-awosanya-obis-supporters-violating#114970427

How can you force me to vote for a man I have no faith in? These mobsters won't learn. You people want to hold us ransom abi. We can't vote for Obi under duress.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2022
ATIKU on muslim-muslim ticket...

"my fundamental disagreement with Tinubu in 2007 was as a result of muslim-muslim ticket. I have always opposed muslim-muslim ticket, I don't believe this is ripe for countries like Nigeria. There should be balance."
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2022
Joezinho:
Segalink said it all ..

https://www.nairaland.com/7241014/segun-awosanya-obis-supporters-violating#114970427

How can you force me to vote for a man I have no faith in? These mobsters won't learn. You people want to hold us ransom abi. We can't vote for Obi under duress.
I'll vote for tinubu because he is authoritative, he instills energy and power..

I like people that uses power to get what they want.. power is not given, it's taken..

Man singlehandedly bullied buhari and the whole of APC.. that's a vibe on another level..

He also moved coke..

I don't want someone that the international community will be bullying around..
We re no body's puppet for crying out loud angry

I for like wike had it been he was the one that won for PDP

Those are my kind of people

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2022
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2022
seankafor:
I'll vote for tinubu because he is authoritative, he instills energy and power..

I like people that uses power to get what they want.. power is not given, it's taken..

Man singlehandedly bullied buhari and the whole of APC.. that's a vibe on another level..

He also moved coke..

Lol, this is so funny sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Forget anything anyone will try to convince you this is what is about to play again. The northerners are about to play the south and objectively speaking I see Atiku winning, baring any last political change that might spin the wheel differently. APC has a lot of baggage that will count against them from people that are not their party members and PO movement seems disconnected in some interior parts of the country (even though that is where I will waste my vote). The election if conducted "today" is Atiku to lose but again we have more than 6 months to the election a lot of things might still play out.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2022
seankafor:

He also moved coke..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2022
seankafor:

He also moved coke..

Ma niccur... If you don't gerrit, fogerrit.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

Forget anything anyone will try to convince you this is what is about to play again. The northerners are about to play the south and objectively speaking I see Atiku winning, baring any last political change that might spin the wheel differently. APC has a lot of baggage that will count against them from people that are not their party members and PO movement seems disconnected in some interior parts of the country (even though that is where I will waste my vote). The election if conducted "today" is Atiku to lose but again we have more than 6 months to the election a lot of things might still play out.

While his mates are giving interviews up and down, Bobo Chicago is struggling to remember if the name of his party is Action Congress or even Action Group.

https://twitter.com/CAPT__Vincent/status/1550189458892390405?t=YHaOkbKxlTpFcMZtNX2oSg&s=19

Some things will become clear as the elections get closer and I won't be surprised if Tinubu ends up collapsing his structure for Atiku. Notice how Atiku laughed at the notion that those up North will vote for Tinubu over him a Northerner grin grin grin...they prefer to deceive themselves than wake up to reality. Peter Obi contesting these elections was the worst thing to happen to Tinubu, that's what will cost him Southern votes, even South West votes.

Atiku has a clear understanding of governance, federalism and the Nigerian system, his candidature is looking more attractive as the days go by.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Joezinho:

Ma niccur... If you don't gerrit, fogerrit.
it's not everyday you get someone that tussled it out with the USA feds and got away with it..

Forget about these holier than thou hypocrysm..

If tinubu can get it done legal or illegal, he has my vote.. fvck how it turns out.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2022
N109bn Fraud: EFCC to Arraign Former Accountant General, Ahmed Idris, Others July 22

The EFCC, will today, July 22, 2022, arraign a former Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris before Justice A.O. Adeyemi Ajayi of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Abuja.

He is to be docked alongside three others: Godfrey Olusegun Akindele, Mohammed Kudu Usman and Gezawa Commodity Market and Exchange Limited on a 14 count charge of stealing and criminal breach of trust to the tune of N109,485,572,691.90.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2022
grin

Atiku didn't go to AriseTV, rather AriseTV Crew go to him for the Interview and tagged it "Exclusive".

If you don't get it, forget it. Presidential material shouldn't be too cheap for media merry-go-round always.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2022
grin

See how Abati and Tundun were so calm and respectfully humbled. They couldn't bring Rufai cos they know he's not cut for the job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (5332) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, seankafor(m), Ellexy, Itsrm(m), airmark(m), GloriousGbola, Mykcool(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.