Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1889357 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) ... (5331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 10:24am On May 19, 2023
Theflint1:
He plans to return like a thief in the night, I wonder how long they think they can play these games with the man's health status...Nigeria is about to get their first fully remote president.

Ever since he got maliciously elected selected, he has spent more time outside nigeria than he has in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:40am On May 19, 2023
Donjazet. Dem say your Obi has offshore entity that wealthy and corrupt politicians use to hide stolen money. Notorious Tax Haven.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:57am On May 19, 2023
Itsrm:

You are absolutely right. Most of the proponents of the more tax more revenue are not in the country cheesy

I guess it's easier to sit somewhere and wish more tax on struggling citizens when the one they even pay is being stolen right before their very eyes.

And I can't believe the bolded shocked

Don't hold ur breath, stranger things have happened in this country.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/304863-oyo-govt-completes-reconstruction-of-ayefeles-fresh-fm.html?tztc=1
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:05am On May 19, 2023
I have been the only one consistently pointing out the deep hatred and animosity rampant amongst the APC camp.

Rhetorics like these are only going to continue as long as the top echelons of the party tacitly endorse these. But if I speak, they say I should be silent on this. Okay oo.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:06am On May 19, 2023
monerozi5590:
Donjazet. Dem say your Obi has offshore entity that wealthy and corrupt politicians use to hide stolen money. Notorious Tax Haven.

Can you show me the stolen money you're talking about?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 11:10am On May 19, 2023
Donjazet2:

Can you show me the stolen money you're talking about?

grin grin grin. The money is hidden, you can't see it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2023
Donjazet2:
I have been the only one consistently pointing out the deep hatred and animosity rampant amongst the APC camp.

Rhetorics like these is only going to continue as long as the top echelons of the party tacitly endorse these. But if I speak, they say I should be silent on this. Okay oo.
Some people are crazy sha, posting stuff like this with their government names.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2023
izzou:

You are very ungrateful

Tinubu is in Europe hawking Nigeria's Lithium; moving from street to street, dropping proposals and you are here talking about playing games.

He would be back on the 27th

Rest with your agenda angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'd take Lithium as code for the very famous white powder

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2023
Donjazet2:

I mean, in a line up of 2 chronic thieves who are set to steal our wealth further stupendously and someone who decides to hide his own clean -earned money, the choice is obvious.

It's a modern day miracle that a Nigerian governor of a state decided not embezzle public funds, especially when compared to his colleagues.

So, you have agreed that Obi is a fraud, right?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2023
Amigoss:

Tinubu himself no evade tax too,tinubu name no dey pandora

Wants sainthood from obi but gives a pass to a drug baron because undecided .....

My searchlight is on Obi that we were told was clean. So, why should anyone link a tax fraud to him?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:24am On May 19, 2023
Ibime:
Emaprince you say Arya Starr no get talent?

Omo you miss am

Drake suppose leave Tems come carry this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MwkBf69ZIY
lol

She got the voice for real though.

grin I never said she no get talent o. I just said I don't see anything so unique about her.

There are artists that are very talented both in writing and singing/rapping, but their style isn't really so unique in a way that will separate them from others of their kind. This is why Tems stands out cos she has a very unique voice and singing style.

This is why DMX stood out cos of his unique voice and flow. Kizz daniel, Tuface, even asake stood out until every one jumped on that style. ASA stood out as well. She just isn't lucky to be active in this tiktoc era..she for rank above Tems and ayra

Like you initially said : Arya star is talented in writing. I like her rhyming ability. She is good and understands that Naija vibe very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2023
Theflint1:
And I guess when you're asked if you're aware that BAT was also mentioned in the pandora papers, you'd say you don't care, that at least you're not marketing BAT as a saint, unlike Saint Obi the fake Saint cheesy

You got it.

Saint Obi is dead, may his soul rest in peace. What we have now in our faces, is fraud Obi.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:30am On May 19, 2023
Theflint1:
Some people are crazy sha, posting stuff like this with their government names.

He doesn't know how something like this could damage his life. It's why I laugh when blueray say people like these are not who they are offline. That it's only online they would do this.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2023
Emaprince:
lol

She got the voice for real though.

grin I never said she no get talent o. I just said I don't see anything so unique about her.

There are artists that are very talented both in writing and singing/rapping, but their style isn't really so unique in a way that will separate them from others of their kind. This is why Tems stands out cos she has a very unique voice and singing style.

This is why DMX stood out cos of his unique voice and flow. Kizz daniel, Tuface, even asake stood out until every one jumped on that style. ASA stood out as well. She just isn't lucky to be active in this tiktoc era..she for rank above Tems and ayra

Like you initially said : Arya star is talented in writing. I like her rhyming ability. She is good and understands that Naija vibe very well.

Tems got good voice but I no dey understand wetin she dey sing. She get one funny accent

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:35am On May 19, 2023
airmark:

So, you have agreed that Obi is a fraud, right?

No he isn't. Tax evasion isn't a thing in Nigeria.
When 99% of the wealthiest all have offshore accounts and no single person has been penalized for it, it is assumed to be the norm.

From the days of the military era till now in Nigeria, no smart businessman will leave all his money in Nigeria where the government can do and undo so there is absolutely nothing fraudulent about Obi having his money in offshore account.

The only problem will be if the money being put there was one stolen from the people. But seeing as he has no single record of public embezzlement. I'm sorry he remains a saint to us. One who is far better that chronic thieves and state capturers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2023
Roland17:
And another one!

N224B to print papers, train staff and other miscellaneous. N224B!!!!!!!

I bet you they will request for additional funds when the census is rescheduled to do another round of printing and training because this one wen dem print go disappear!

Na who do us this thing abeg!

https://www.nairaland.com/7693862/how-fg-spent-over-n200bn

Wtf is this 😳
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:41am On May 19, 2023
Donjazet2:

Rhetorics like these are only going to continue as long as the top echelons of the party tacitly endorse these. But if I speak, they say I should be silent on this. Okay oo.
In the end its all mouth. Na that type go still end up dey find help and favors from igbos...Just like the jobless mofos that was disenfranchising igbos in lagos. Today, they are back shouting "onye isi' up and down for hand outs.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2023
Ibime:

Tems got good voice but I no dey understand wetin she dey sing. She get one funny accent
Exactly and her style doesn't relate with naija vibes
In nigeria idols last week those judges were just evicting contestants because they couldn't perform the song given to them
na tems song oo(damages) some even forget lyrics before they start grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2023
FHC sitting in Kano has nullified the primaries that produced Alex Otti as Abia LP candidate and Kano LP candidate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2023
Itsrm:

I was watching an interview of Buba Galadinma on Arise and he claimed it can take up to 5bn to prosecute a presidential election in court

And why won't it? Imagine INEC requesting 1.5m to access election materials in Sokoto State alone cheesy

Everything about this country is just so strange
They couldn't deny it in court and even insisted. What a wasteful country.

Honestly, there should be a law to jail not only fraudulent but also wasteful public officials. But then... This is Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2023
Theflint1:
The distance from 1.5m to 1bn is a lot o...1.5m * 37 = 55.5m. Sometimes I feel like Nigerian's don realize how big 1 billion is, and that's why people easily overlook theft of billions by Nigerian politicians/civil servants.

You know you still have to fly your witnesses to Abuja, lodge them, pay lawyers, grease palms and the case can drag for up to three years.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Corruption in this country is getting worse by the day
The excuse will be Nigeria is not rich yet they are consuming the one we have, UK did a breakdown of what was spent on the queen's burial and I am sure every department can account for every penny.
But call even a sug president to give account of how his tenure went he will start convulsing gasping for breath like we sign his death warrant.

This is so unfortunate because there's nothing we can do, just this week a court in ekiti sentenced 3 people to death for stealing phones while we worship and asslick our criminal politicians
The excuse the judges give us that stealing government money is less evil than stealing phones because the temptation is higher. grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2023
When I hear some people sing, I just know they won't last long in the industry. Good examples are Tems and Asake.

I said the same thing about Bella Shmurda and he's gradually fading away.

Arya Starr on the other hand will have a very long career in the music industry. She's not in the same league as Tems.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2023
monerozi5590:

What do you mean ""explicit," Is the Pandora Paper Report a joke to you? No saint among them all.
Pandora report only exposed the worth of Peter Obi. It's more like that Obi is richer than we thought. There's no criminality involved. I wonder how APC people cannot fact find before spreading useless propaganda. You think that if Pandora was a criminal report, Festus Keyamo (or any Agbadoist) would not have gone to court like he did against Atiku?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 12:12pm On May 19, 2023
Itsrm:
When I hear some people sing, I just know they won't last long in the industry. Good examples are Tems and Asake.

I said the same thing about Bella Shmurda and he's gradually fading away.

Arya Starr on the other hand will have a very long career in the music industry. She's not in the same league as Tems.
She will have a long career thanks to Don jazzy not because of her voice. Everything in that industry na packaging.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2023
Amigoss:

Tinubu himself no evade tax too,tinubu name no dey pandora

Wants sainthood from obi but gives a pass to a drug baron because undecided ..... they have been corn-fused
Emphasis mine grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2023
Melvyn11:

She will have a long career thanks to Don jazzy not because of her voice. Everything in that industry na packaging.

How well did that work for Korede Bello?

Who get talent get, who no get no get.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2023
Melvyn11:

What will keep her long in the industry is her style of afrobeat which is a mixture of RnB and reggae and she got the voice type to match it.

But then people get bored easily being served the same style all the time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2023
Donjazet2:

airmark no tag me again 🌝
Twitter is just a mad place finally

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 12:28pm On May 19, 2023
Itsrm:

How well did that work for Korede Bello?

Who get talent get, who no get no get.
Korede bello is an idiot. He only had descent voice nothing more. Talent alone doesn't take you anywhere in the music industry.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2023
He don rush go siddon. Didn't any person advice this man that it's where the main oga is that is the high table not the table that's in front.

Peter Obi does not recognise you, so why stress yourself regarding his mandate? Your claim is not even that of chairman but of 'acting' chairman. He should have just held his claim quietly until a good time to strike. Now no matter his genuine reason, people will still consider him a mole and a hireling of the APC.

My guess is that, Lamidi Apapa may just be fighting for a cause he thinks is right without knowing that Arambambi who is the main person urging him on has already collected 'aka azu' from Tinubu.

https://www.nairaland.com/7694737/breaking-labour-party-authentic-chairman

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2023
Now that they've closed ijora olopa.. Wetin remain for Lagos like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) ... (5331) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: seankafor(m), BlueRayDick, afrodoc2 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.