Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,863 members, 7,962,823 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1894847 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (5337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
chrisooblog:
Sorry but this is a very self-contradictory post.

You used to support Buhari now you follow Obi. Does that make you (according to your own words) "a soul for hire who has sold his conscience for selfish gain to the detriment of his country?"

Point of correction; I supported APC to win in 2015 and I probably will if we went back in time because as I've stated before, the importance of PDP losing power at that point was very essential for the growth of Nigeria's democracy.

Now secondly, if indeed I supported Buhari, that was many years ago, of which time has either justified or flayed my decision at the time.

The Buhari that was expected was certainly not the Buhari that delivered. In 7 years, everything that was promised was failed and got much worse.
Only a slowpoke or a fanatic would never change his views.

So now ask yourself this, these people I posted up there as recent as 2 to 3 months ago declared support for Peter Obi, what changed in that 3 months if not our usual politics of monetary inducement??

I hope you wouldn't become a spin doctor in trying to explain this.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Only you have the sole right to change stance over time others doing so are motivated by financial inducement. Some people are more 2Face than Idibia

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ixyi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
donjazet:

Point of correction; I supported APC to win in 2015 and I probably will if we went back in time because as I've stated before, the importance of PDP losing power at that point was very essential for the growth of Nigeria's democracy.

Now secondly, if indeed I supported Buhari, that was many years ago, of which time has either justified or flayed my decision at the time.

The Buhari that was expected was certainly not the Buhari that delivered. In 7 years, everything that was promised was failed and got much worse.

So now ask yourself this, these people I posted up there as recent as 2 to 3 months ago declared support for Peter Obi, what changed in that 3 months if not our usual politics of monetary inducement??

You mean failed promises like this, right¿ Lol.

The Messiah who recommended a quack surgeon is now prepping to continue the mutilation from where that one left off... embarassed

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
I'm happy you said this in bold. So based on this answer revisit the post I quoted, don't you think what you just said now applies to those individuals you criticized as well?

donjazet:

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
For the first time in a long while, we are eager to hear more about brilliance from the candidates, than seeing pictures of presidential hopefuls chewing corn, weaving braids, driving okada and drinking pure water.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
izzou:
For the first time in a long while, we are eager to hear more about brilliance from the candidates, than seeing pictures of presidential hopefuls chewing corn, weaving braids, driving okada and drinking pure water.
By brilliance, you mean?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
I really can't stress this enough. 2023 is make or break for us.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
donstan18:

By brilliance, you mean?

People are starting to ask questions now, rather than just shouting Sai Baba like 2015.

We have seen more interviews from Presidential candidates even before the campaign kickoff compared to the past

If Buhari was giving interviews like this in 2015, he would have come second in that election.

We don dey ask questions now. Na my point be that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
UAE bans Nigeria under age 40 from coming into their country alone unless with a family

Probably as a result of some cult wars going on among Nigerians there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ixyi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
donjazet:
I really can't stress this enough. 2023 is make or break for us.

But seriously, are these persons normal ni¿?
I can't understand how they see all these but proudly defend n wish to continue the status quo.

How low should this government go before they cross the threshold of being kicked out.

DonJ, you know say you like trouble small. Abeg try drop this pictures for Chelsea thread. Be like na only Chelsea fans still get sense for this country. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
raumdeuter:
UAE bans Nigeria under age 40 from coming into their country alone unless with a family

Noo... it's because of Apc grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

More than that. They really tried cos we don't even deserve any form of visas at all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oasis007:

More than that. They really tried cos we don't even deserve any form of visas at all.
Frauds, prostituting and organs selling
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Frauds, prostituting and organs selling

..... and still more bro. Our people would gain jobs, get their work permits and Emirates IDs processed free of charge by their Employers, yet fulfilling the contractual terms would become something else.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oasis007:

A few weeks ago. I saw a video where some boys were chasig each other over with machetes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

A few weeks ago. I saw a video where some boys were chasig each other over with machetes

Our People are so terrible in Dubai and Sharjah. You need to see how they're behaving and living at Al Nadah residential Areas (Border between Dubai and Sharjah), also at Deira and Abu Hail in Dubai respectively.

They've taken their craziness to Ajman Emirate as well, coz Dubai and Sharjah are becoming hell for them.

CID are always after Nigerians in Sharjah. If you sit at a Restaurant to enjoy Sharwama and Chai (Tea) at Night, don't be surprised you're raided by Sharjah Police. Your only way out of it is having a valid Emirates ID (Work or Residence Visa).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oasis007:

Our People are so terrible in Dubai and Sharjah. You need to see how they're behaving and living at Al Nadah residential Areas (Border between Dubai and Sharjah).

They've taken their craziness to Ajman Emirate as well, coz Dubai and Sharjah are becoming hell for them.

CID are always after Nigerians in Sharjah. If you sit at a Restaurant to enjoy Sharwama and Chai (Tea) at Night, don't be surprised you're raided by Sharjah Police. Your only way out of it is having a valid Emirates ID (Work or Residence Visa).
Na Buhari cause am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amoto94:

Na Buhari cause am.

cheesy cheesy

Abi nah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oasis007:

Our People are so terrible in Dubai and Sharjah. You need to see how they're behaving and living at Al Nadah residential Areas (Border between Dubai and Sharjah), also at Deira and Abu Hail in Dubai respectively.

What's the update on Badoo osha and his crew that was arrested
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
cheesy

Oops
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
iamoyindamola:

What's the update on Badoo osha and his crew that was arrested

Ain't following to be honest, but they are likely to be jailed. Prisons in UAE have more Nigerians than rest Africa Countries.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android22: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
izzou:

People are starting to ask questions now, rather than just shouting Sai Baba like 2015.

We have seen more interviews from Presidential candidates even before the campaign kickoff compared to the past

If Buhari was giving interviews like this in 2015, he would have come second in that election.

We don dey ask questions now. Na my point be that
Una just no wan gree say GEJ lose that election fair and square. If the elections held 50 times, Buhari will win all in increasing measure. People don't like addressing the elephant in the room but the reality is, Jonathan lost 2015 despite all the rigging they tried to do for him.

The other day you were talking about dividing the country across religious lines and I wanted to ask you what that means. Tinubu selected Shettima as his running mate, it is the people who don't want to vote for Tinubu that brought up the religion of his running mate and juxtaposed it with Tinubu's - Tinubu himself did not do it.

Peter Obi going to every church whether pentecostal or penterascal to get them to endorse him - that is how to divide a country across religious lines. He learnt this from Jonathan.

For Tinubu to be dividing the country across religious faults, you have to show him going to mosques to take over the mic and then campaign for himself. You have to show him basically asking his fellow Muslims to vote for him - because he is Muslim. You have to show him meeting Imams, sheikhs, religious authorities in his clan, and then asking them to tell their followers and disciples to vote him exclusively on that preserve. He has done none of such.

It is Peter Obi that has been doing so. Make una talk truth sometimes even if it is bitter like Alomo.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Android22:
Una just no wan gree say GEJ lose that election fair and square. If the elections held 50 times, Buhari will win all in increasing measure. People don't like addressing the elephant in the room but the reality is, Jonathan lost 2015 despite all the rigging they tried to do for him.

The other day you were talking about dividing the country across religious lines and I wanted to ask you what that means. Tinubu selected Shettima as his running mate, it is the people who don't want to vote for Tinubu that brought up the religion of his running mate and juxtaposed it with Tinubu's - Tinubu himself did not do it.

Peter Obi going to every church whether pentecostal or penterascal to get them to endorse him - that is how to divide a country across religious lines. He learnt this from Jonathan.

For Tinubu to be dividing the country across religious faults, you have to show him going to mosques to take over the mic and then campaign for himself. You have to show him basically asking his fellow Muslims to vote for him - because he is Muslim. You have to show him meeting Imams, sheikhs, religious authorities in his clan, and then asking them to tell their followers and disciples to vote him exclusively on that preserve. He has done none of such.

It is Peter Obi that has been doing so. Make una talk truth sometimes even if it is bitter like Alomo.

I am not sure you read what you just posted. I don't think you did.

Tinubu is contesting for presidency. A country with about 50% Christians. He picked a Muslim as his vice, and you say he is not dividing us across religious lines.

Then another person that is a Christian, visiting his own faith, is the one dividing us across religious lines

Show us where Obi asked Christians to vote for him. Infact, show us where Obi was/is campaigning in any church

I strongly believe you did not read what you typed.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android22: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
izzou:

I am not sure you read what you just posted. I don't think you did.

Tinubu is contesting for presidency. A country with about 50% Christians. He picked a Muslim as his vice, and you say he is not dividing us across religious lines.

Then another person that is a Christian, visiting his own faith, is the one dividing us across religious lines

Show us where Obi asked Christians to vote for him. Infact, show us where Obi was/is campaigning in any church

I strongly believe you did not read what you typed.
You're clearly at sea with all I have presented above.

Tinubu picked Shettima. You are the one (on record saying you'll vote Obi and then Atiku in that order) who told me that Shettima is Muslim.

Obi is Roman Catholic. He ought to go to roman catholic churches for his Sunday mass like he has always done. Going to see Oyedepo, Enenche etc. for photo-ops and subtle endorsement is what if not a religio-political move?

What does PO have in common with both men except their palpable and oftentimes nonsensical hatred for this present govt? grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

It's why I can't live in a black neighbourhood, and only rarely go to black or African clubs unless there's an event on, cos where 2 or 3 niggas are gathered in any name, chaos is there in the midst of them.

Generally speaking, too many dudu in any single location is a recipe for fuckery. Niggas just don't know how to act, and Nigerians have elevated iwakuwa and assorted iranu to Olympic sports.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Android22:
You're clearly at sea with all I have presented above.

Tinubu picked Shettima. You are the one (on record saying you'll vote Obi and then Atiku in that order) who told me that Shettima is Muslim.

Obi is Roman Catholic. He ought to go to roman catholic churches for his Sunday mass like he has always done. Going to see Oyedepo, Enenche etc. for photo-ops and subtle endorsement is what if not a religio-political move?

What does PO have in common with both men except their palpable and oftentimes nonsensical hatred for this present govt? grin

Where are the videos of Obi campaigning in churches and asking Christians to vote him?

If you can't find it, kindly admit you lied so we can move on to something else.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
nihilistjnr:

It's why I can't live in a black neighbourhood, and only rarely go to black or African clubs unless there's an event on, cos where 2 or 3 niggas are gathered in any name, chaos is there in the midst of them.

Generally speaking, too many dudu in any single location is a recipe for fuckery. Niggas just don't know how to act, and Nigerians have elevated iwakuwa and assorted iranu to Olympic sports.

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android22: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
izzou:

Where are the videos of Obi campaigning in churches and asking Christians to vote him?

If you can't find it, kindly admit you lied so we can move on to something else.
I name-dropped for you so we won't waste each other's time with sophistry.

If you want to pretend you did not see it that is on you. To avoid any doubt, the videos of POs sojourn to Paul Enenche's church is strewn online. If that is not a campaign, then no politician has ever campaigned in his life.

Maybe you will in the same vein show us how selecting a running mate is dividing the country. Especially when the people complaining already were never going to vote for said candidate regardless of who his running mate was.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Android22:
I name-dropped for you so we won't waste each other's time with sophistry.

If you want to pretend you did not see it that is on you. To avoid any doubt, the videos of POs sojourn to Paul Enenche's church is strewn online. If that is not a campaign, then no politician has ever campaigned in his life.

Maybe you will in the same vein show us how selecting a running mate is dividing the country. Especially when the people complaining already were never going to vote for said candidate regardless of who his running mate was.

Okay, you lied. Just don't have the balls to type it. I accept you apology

And for the record, I have not come anywhere to drag Tinubu that he is dividing the country. I only respond when people like you come with the Obi agenda. It makes me question your objectivity to issues.

We are talking about religions here. You cleverly carved out Catholics from Christianity. If not to pass this agenda, I don't know what for

I said it the other time that Tinubu just have Obi an agenda to exploit. It is what it is. Even Buhari with his Islamization accusations, never tried it.

Very soon, Elrufai will pick a Northerner as his vice, and you will blame a Southerner for dividing the country because he attended his village meeting.

No be every agenda suppose fly, sir. Some, just accept it doesn't make sense and move on

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (5337) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, NerdSciBot and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.