Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,445 members, 7,961,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1888878 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (5331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
ngige at the okija shrine

chris uba was a real lunatic

the guy really considered himself as owner of anambra treasury

he released the photos of ngige at the shrine

meanwhile ngige said he had his bible in his pocket all the time cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
chrisooblog:
Now you have changed it to rarely thank God we're making progress.

Well the reason why it's 'rarely' deployed now is because PMB has decided to act like a democrat. You seriously think he couldn't have removed Fayose and Wike if he wanted to?

just declare a state of emergency over the kpofire in the state
finito.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Urgent Recruitment

We are currently recruiting a UI/UX Designer for a tech company.

Salary: 200k - 300k

Send CV to anu@alphadux.com

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
And I'm arguing it happened a lot especially under OBJ.

Just because PMB has been calm doesn't mean it can't happen tomorrow.

donstan18:

Tbis mean you’ve not been getting my point since.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:
i salute your recall

i remembered omisore, i remembered the security all going out to eat, but i completely forgot about fryo.

the thing was a fking national disgrace

if the police could not solve the murder of our attorney general then we are done

I knew Fryo well and wasn't surprised at his role. There was a SUG election in OAU in 1998 between Legacy(DSM candidate) and Have you eaten (Christian candidate). They were counting the votes and Legacy was leading by around 60 votes with just Faculty of Pharmacy or Technology to count. Faculties known to be Born Again/ Serious students heavy Faculty. That point Fryo just burst into the counting Hall in ODLT basement broke the fluorescent lights and carted away the ballot box.

So a rerun of Faculty of Tech was ordered. On the day of the rerun, by 8AM the queue was long filled with non students and non faculty guys. Who were smoking weed and drinking openly and the queue will not move. Logically the born again elements stayed away. Before you vote they will see your face and dressing if you look like a born again type they will tell you to go to the back of the queue and after 3hrs you will likely leave frustrated but if you look like those who will vote Legacy, they will give you room in the front

That was how Legacy became SUG president for 1999/2000 session

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Digital literacy and Skills!

The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), under the supervision of
@FMoCDENigeria
is set to launch the “NITDA/Coursera partnership for Digital and Developer Skills”
[url=https://teams.microsoft.com/dl/launcher/launcher.html?url=%2F_%23%2Fl%2Fmeetup-join%2F19%3Ameeting_ODQ3YThmZjEtNDZkNS00MzZlLWI3MWQtZmU1NThmNjRjM2Q2%40thread.v2%2F0%3Fcontext%3D%257B%2522Tid%2522%3A%2522ca6a4b3f-9123-49bc-bcb9-27085ebbf1a1%2522%2C%2522Oid%2522%3A%2522f8e25769-7b5e-46fb-808f-05bedb2519bd%2522%257D%26anon%3Dtrue&type=meetup-join&deeplinkId=119a8254-b551-4c8a-8811-fd2cdec202fa&directDl=true&msLaunch=true&enableMobilePage=true&suppressPrompt=true]Interested participants should please visit[/url]
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
chrisooblog:
Now you have changed it to rarely thank God we're making progress.

Well the reason why it's 'rarely' deployed now is because PMB has decided to act like a democrat. You seriously think he couldn't have removed Fayose and Wike if he wanted to?

Many people actually thought Buhari being an ex military will move against Fayose upon resumption of office because of the attacks of Fayose against him

If that was OBJ, Surely Wike, Fayose, even Ortom wont survive "impeachment"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
chrisooblog:
Guy did you read the links?

All this whattaboutism to dodge the answer staring you in the face.

Was Ihedioha impeached? If I used the example of Ngige you would have had a point because there were rumors OBJ wanted him removed but his was a court judgment.

All these guys I posted links for where removed in a mago mago way (won't lie I supported OBJ for this action) with the police being used as instruments to carry out the fait accompli because he knew the governors could mobilize support to twart the impeachment.

GEJ tried that stunt with Ameachi using the then police commissioner Mbu but e no know say Rotimi himself na proper.

Honestly many of the current governors don't know what they are enjoying under PMB because the kind stunts wey some of them they pull they won't have tried it under OBJ.

Can you imagine Edo governor Obaseki locking out opposition members from the state assembly and OBJ will just be looking at you?

I read the links you posted. All of them, and never did I read anywhere OBJ brutally ordered a governor to step down, all were played politically using the sitting Governors’s opponents, not some brute kind of shii, except that 5-man example Dayo gave.

OBj dey two?? One would think just like Odi brute order, OBJ was ordering governors down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:
ngige at the okija shrine

chris uba was a real lunatic

the guy really considered himself as owner of anambra treasury

he released the photos of ngige at the shrine

meanwhile ngige said he had his bible in his pocket all the time cheesy cheesy cheesy

Uba had the backing of OBJ who commanded the IGP Ehindero and Tafa Balogun
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Many people actually thought Buhari being an ex military will move against Fayose upon resumption of office because of the attacks of Fayose against him

If that was OBJ, Surely Wike, Fayose, even Ortom wont survive "impeachment"

fayose literally disappeared completely

fuc-k gej. so many useless riffraff people were revived because of his ambition. same way they released al mustapha to come out and start talking nonsense
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
donstan18:

I read the links you posted. All of them, and never did I read anywhere OBJ brutally ordered a governor to step down, all were played politically using the sitting Governors’s opponents, not some brute kind of shii, except that 5-man example Dayo gave.

OBj dey two?? One would think just like Odi brute order, OBJ was ordering governors down.

like i said - we were there when these things happened and we were all following politics. some of us have fought bitterly over some of these issues in the past. back in the day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
See as I don take know how SUG take win election in 99/20 session, On top Tinubu killed Funsho and Ige cruise.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol using police to protect people who are removing you illegally no be force be that?

Ask all the governors involved who was responsible for their predicament unanimously they will point to OBJ forget that some political opportunists decided to cash in it was all OBJ. The Oyo state example that Dayo cited didn't Alao-Akala benefit?

donstan18:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

like i said - we were there when these things happened and we were all following politics. some of us have fought bitterly over some of these issues in the past. back in the day
I don’t know SW politics to the core enough to give full narration of how things went down during OBJ period, I followed media and argument from Yorubas then.

So maybe, y’all are right with your SW political stands, but won’t still change the fact that Tinubu eliminated Funsho because he needed to take full control of Lagos.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
donstan18:

I don’t know SW politics to the core enough to give full narration of how things went down during OBJ period, I followed media and argument from Yorubas then.

So maybe, y’all are right with your SW political stands, but won’t still change the fact that Tinubu eliminated Funsho because he needed to take full control of Lagos.

people who followed the whole thing have weighed in, but you no wan gree

its all good.

nothing in Bola tinubus history paints him as a violent and vindictive man

if he cant beat you, he will partner with you. the man initially fought NURTW until he realised you cant beat a union in a democracy, but they can be a means to an end

the ogunlewe who obj used against him is now in APC
obanikoro who mobilized soldiers against him is now in APC
he had an opportunity to destroy dokpesi for lion of bourdillon he did not do so
that foolish dino melaye went to dance outside the mans house in bordillon - nothing happened
jimi agbaje who has run on pdp platform forever does business with LASG

is this the hallmark of a ruthless killer?
why did he not have atiku killed to preserve primaries for buhari in 2015?

the worst you can say about the man is he has strategically understood and played the game of naija politics

that is why in 2015, with full federal might an dollar rain - lagos still remained an APC state. not because tinubu is threatening people with death.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
donstan18:

OBJ wont come and rule a state, He will take down the normal governor and appoint his own ally using police and phoney impeachments

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Guy you don't understand reliable 'sauces' quoting 'believe me i no fit lie to you' network news said Tinubu is the killer so I don't believe you.

Breaking News Tinubu has been found to be the mastermind behind the Kennedy assassination honestly someone told me.

GloriousGbola:

people who followed the whole thing have weighed in, but you no wan gree

its all good.

nothing in Bola tinubus history paints him as a violent and vindictive man

if he cant beat you, he will partner with you. the man initially fought NURTW until he realised you cant beat a union in a democracy, but they can be a means to an end

the ogunlewe who obj used against him is now in APC
obanikoro who mobilized soldiers against him is now in APC
he had an opportunity to destroy dokpesi for lion of bourdillon he did not do so
that foolish dino melaye went to dance outside the mans house in bordillon - nothing happened
jimi agbaje who has run on pdp platform forever does business with LASG

is this the hallmark of a ruthless killer?
why did he not have atiku killed to preserve primaries for buhari in 2015?

the worst you can say about the man is he has strategically understood and played the game of naija politics

that is why in 2015, with full federal might an dollar rain - lagos still remained an APC state. not because tinubu is threatening people with death.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thunder fire blackbonez angry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
chrisooblog:
Guy you don't understand reliable 'sauces' quoting 'believe me i no fit lie to you' network news said Tinubu is the killer so I don't believe you.

Breaking News Tinubu has been found to be the mastermind behind the Kennedy assassination honestly someone told me.

Bola Tinubu, criminal master mind extraordinare
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Gboy1026:
Who led the ist coup? Was it not Remi maternal brother nzeogwu from okpanam .

That's why I am calling him out for the hypocrisy. Nzeogwu who is a South southerner started a coup that led to the civil war and the guy still has temerity to gaslight igbos when the same south southerner is disparaging them. I mean a South southerner should be the last to apportion blame to igbos.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PapalsBull(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Someone here said people hate apc/'lokachi na ne' because of the #endsar incident.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
To be legalised or not?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Donjazet2:

What do you say to this?

I say that there are mad people in every camp, if you want to be among those in your camp, good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
To be legalised or not?

It’s obvious the current ban isn’t working .

Personally I don’t smoke , but I have enough friends who do and I don’t have anything against them . Severally I’ve been in gatherings where they just call their plug to bring “loud” 30k and less than 30 minutes the plug ( usually young men between their mid 20’s and mid 30’s ) turn up with a small envelope-like parcel of Canadian “loud “ .

Cannabis is so so accessible despite the ban on it . The ban is certainly not achieving anything other than making it more expensive than it ordinarily would’ve been in the open market .

The problem with legalization is that it will certainly be abused by Nigerian youths who are already frustrated by happenings around them . We will have so many zombies walking around in our midst . Not everybody is mentally strong amongst us .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

They are very similar. You know Bola Ige was called Cicero of Esa Oke. He could speak for hours and lambast anyone, He even spoke Hausa

Bola Ige being from Osun and a top AD member, supported Akande over Omisore. Since Akande was his deputy when Ige was Oyo governor in 1983. He insulted Omisore as a thug with little education

So when Ige visited Ife, Omisore and his boys led by Fryo removed Ige's cap and harrased him. One Odunayo Olagbaju was killed and a few weeks later Ige was killed. I know this Fryo, he was a SUG thug in OAU and used to harras boys those days. He was one that if he meets you, he will simply dip his hand into your pocket and walk away with anything he finds inside

The day Ige was killed, It was in the evening around 7-8pm
When all his security details went for dinner at the same time. A whole Attorney General his entire security detail from the Police went for dinner at the same time (donstan18 note this) Before they came back Ige was already killed

Fryo was arrested, he hired Keyamo and confessed that he was sent by Omisore seeking protecting from death penalty. Later Omisore was arrested, Fryo was arrested, Omisore won his Senate election while in prison, He was released immediately for Thanksgiving and Fryo later released

This Nigga went to school with Deebo from Friday grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
The guy think highly of himself sha

https://www.nairaland.com/7383259/wike-pdp-cant-win-presidential

I am glad PDP ain't taking him serious
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
iamoyindamola:
The guy think highly of himself sha

https://www.nairaland.com/7383259/wike-pdp-cant-win-presidential

I am glad PDP ain't taking him serious

That's not what he said. Leave these cut and join bloggers. He said PDP cannot win the election(governorship) in Rivers without him because if he leaves, he's leaving with all his team and PDP structure.

They are not taking him serious and briefly suspended their campaign because of him? Sending four governors to plead with him? How else would they have taken him serious.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
BlueRayDick:

God supposed punish every governor that has ever governed Bayelsa state. A state with just 8 local governments ( most of it on water), they have little population issues to worry about like u pointed out and one of the states that receive most allocation from the federation account. Yet the people of the state don't feel the Impact of good governance.

It's like their governors always share the allocation with the chiefs and kings and the people just keep mum instead of asking for good governance.

Sometimes I wonder why some states like Lagos, Rivers generally have good governors and others like Abia and Bayelsa are cursed with bad ones.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Itsrm:

That's not what he said. Leave these cut and join bloggers. He said PDP cannot win the election(governorship) in Rivers without him because if he leaves, he's leaving with all his team and PDP structure.

They are not taking him serious and briefly suspended their campaign because of him? Sending four governors to plead with him? How else would they have taken him serious.

whatever happens, rivers will probably not be contributing to PDP coffers in the nearest future

if they lose this election the party will devolve into a regional northern party

no one will want to contribute to a cause where he will be sidelined when it is election time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
chrisooblog:
My guy till today there are still rumors of Tinubu being linked to one of those Nigerian drug capons back then which neither BAT or anyone from his camp has denied strongly.

Like I said he covered his tracks well.

The same way he has covered his tracks well since he left office in 2007. I give it to Jagaban he's a very smart man but there's too much comma about the man not to believe he isn't linked to some shady business.

how often do you see tinubu or his camp attend to all these beer parlour gists?

Man knows the more he addresses every stupid rumour you throw at him, the more legitimacy you give that rumour and a chance for people to keep talking about it.

Tinubu is not a saint, but most of these rumours just don't make any sense.

Man got the whole Lagos treasury at his fingertip, na drug he go come dey push with some cabals?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
ribbit:
how often do you see tinubu or his camp attend to all the beer parlour gist?

Man knows the more he addresses every stupid rumour you throw at him, the more legitimacy you give that rumour and a chance for people to keep talking about it.

Tinubu is not a saint, but most of these rumours just don't make any sense.

Man got the whole Lagos treasury at his fingertip, na drug he go come dey push with some cabals?
But Obi despite access to biilions will settle for #250m scandal abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (5331) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Greyrory, nihilistjnr, GloriousGbola and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.