Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,089 members, 7,960,463 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1884046 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26
nihilistjnr:

This post dey confuse my eye.

Let me list the takeaways for further analysis

1. Tinubu did not win more votes than Obi
2. Labour Party and APC both mutilated authentic results
3. Tinubu forged fake numbers
4. Only FCT had free and fair elections. All other states including states where Labour won e.g Lagos State, and the whole SE where Obi took 87% of the votes to Tinubu's 5% did not experience free and fair elections.
So....
na senseless post na, that's why e dey confuse you. Posts wey make sense no dey confuse people wey get sense. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:32pm On Sep 26
Ah Hamster don harm me, this werey people don harm me and my guys. 😭😭😭😭😭
All my proposed Japa fundz, house for lekki and 2023 Lexus tear rubber don go up in dust. And these guys still have mind to call you ceo after this ripping.
Make una hide una hamster o abi na rabbit cause iffa catch dem, iffa catch them, na the whole Ring road go follow me chop their grilled dead bodi. Millions of coins wey no even reach 10k. Ah tinubu u do this wan. 😭
Iffa follow act season 2 make I bend.
Hamster Fraudster ❌❌❌

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:54pm On Sep 26
WhoDeyHause WhoHamsterDonHarm

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 3:59pm On Sep 26
WhoDeyHause:
All my proposed Japa fundz, house for lekki and 2023 Lexus tear rubber don go up in dust. And these guys still have mind to call you ceo after this ripping.
Make una hide una hamster o abi na rabbit cause iffa catch dem, iffa catch them, na the whole Ring road go follow me chop their grilled dead bodi. Millions of coins wey no even reach 10k. Ah tinubu u do this wan. 😭
Hamster Fraudster ❌❌❌
E get some airdrop wey you fit know say e go cook but hamster Dey gba from the beginning grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 4:01pm On Sep 26
Ellexy:

grin grin grin grin

Whodemharm grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 4:03pm On Sep 26
Even the one wey call people DOGS cook pass the one wey call people CEO grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26
WhoDeyHause:
Hamster Fraudster ❌❌❌

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:52pm On Sep 26
WhoDeyHause:
Hamster Fraudster ❌❌❌
You they part of those way go price lambo on top hamster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Street is bleeding tap tap dust
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26
Shegzdave:

E get some airdrop wey you fit know say e go cook but hamster Dey gba from the beginning grin grin
Nah they had potential
Na tap swap useless pass
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26
The minster of interior, Tunji Ojo is a breath of fresh air.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 5:00pm On Sep 26
Shegzdave:

The hamster name sounds ughhhh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 5:08pm On Sep 26
iamoyindamola:

Nah they had potential
Na tap swap useless pass
Na people wey do tap swap I pity passπŸ˜‚
I knew that shit will get Nigerian attention after bitcoin cooked, and a lot fell for itπŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:09pm On Sep 26
Roland17:

The guy really tried with the passport backlogs he cleared and speeding up turnaround time of the passport issuance process. Kudos to him.

But u see Nigerian Immigration Service? I doubt if there's any paramilitary or military agency that is as corrupt as they are ; bar Customs Sha.

Despite the fact that the process of getting the passport has been automated ; those immigration people still find a way to make people part with cash when u go for capturing o. Right in ur presence while u are waiting for hours , they literally bring people to jump queue. Because of the underhand tactics they employ there, they prohibit use of phones within the vicinity because they know people can record them on video and such recordings will make it to the internet.

I feel they are spoiling the Tunji Ojo guy's hardwork by this act Sha. They will shamelessly ask u who assisted u in processing ur passport.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 5:10pm On Sep 26
TemporaryHansel:

The hamster name sounds ughhhh
They decieved people into thinking they’re CEOs, na that part funny Me pass grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:15pm On Sep 26
donjazzet:

No matter how many times you repeat this lie, it will NEVER be true!!

Tinubu DID NOT win more votes than Obi. Authentic results were mutilated across multiple states by both parties and fake numbers forged for Tinubu.

The only place with a completely free and fair election in Nigeria was the FCT which has no governor or rigging apparatus.

Please when I say "both" parties, I meant the APC and PDP both rigged LP across different states.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 5:18pm On Sep 26
Shegzdave:

They decieved people into thinking they’re CEOs, na that part funny Me pass grin grin

What's it about? Apart from using crypto to receive payments, I'm scared of doing anything else in that space. I just receive and sell off asap.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 5:22pm On Sep 26
Shegzdave:

Bro we wasn't aware, we wasn't aware oh, as I missed out on DOG$ ,na him make me backslide to that werey rabbit abi hamster, those werey look me finish, hail me as CEO still give me under 10.5 dolz after the listing. oney wey no reach to full half tank. 😭😭😭😭😭
Omo bro abeg recommend any heartbreak song for me, maybe like 2 self cause I dey in pains, big pain, even adesuwa and Chelsea no break my heart reach this level na.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:26pm On Sep 26
nihilistjnr:

This post dey confuse my eye.

Let me list the takeaways for further analysis

1. Tinubu did not win more votes than Obi
2. Labour Party PDP and APC both mutilated authentic results
3. Tinubu forged fake numbers
4. Only FCT had free and fair elections. All other states including states where Labour won e.g Lagos State, and the whole SE where Obi took 87% of the votes to Tinubu's 5% did not experience free and fair elections.

So....

In short, to clarify;

1. YES!! Tinubu DID NOT win more votes than Obi. Labour party results was rigged across different states where PDP and APC had influence. From Rivers to delta to Akwa Ibom to Lagos, Kano, plateau and so on.

2. I've addressed that in my earlier response and clarified. Labour party did not have any capacity to have rigged any results. Rigging was done by PDP and APC.

3. Yes. Tinubu's results were forged. Votes were manufactured for him across different states. Example imo state where 66k votes were pre written for him in polling units where elections did not hold.

4. Yes. Only FCT, had TOTALLY free and fair elections. Even in SE states, some votes were tampered with against Obi AND Labour party candidates for federal and state elected positions. That is why you're seeing APC having APC senators in states like imo, ebonyi and the rest.

The elections were a sham.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26
WhoDeyHause:

Bro we wasn't aware, we wasn't aware oh, as I missed out on DOG$ ,na him make me backslide to that werey rabbit abi hamster, those werey look me finish, hail me as CEO still give me under 5.5 dolz after the listing. oney wey no reach to full half tank. 😭😭😭😭😭
Omo bro abeg recommend any heartbreak song for me, maybe like 2 self cause I dey in pains, big pain, even adesuwa and Chelsea no break my heart reach this level na.
Anything rabbit na scam or dust
Naso that werey rocky rabbit forced me to give them 0.5 ton and they give me dust back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 5:32pm On Sep 26
iamoyindamola:

You they part of those way go price lambo on top hamster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Street is bleeding tap tap dust
Werey dey call me I dey cut am, e still dey call back, e go call taya. 😭😭😭

Ellexy:

grin grin grin grin

Taguchi:

Whodemharm grin
I dey cry, una dey laugh, run go cook slander name for me sharpaly, una no fit follow me chest my pain, Oh egbon lucky talk true, Na man dey do man. cry

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:50pm On Sep 26
Sorry @WhoDeyHause

I first thought hamster was the newest slang for Tinubu seeing as you dey curse hamster with all ya body

I no no say na wayocoin.

Sorry man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26
Lol, by the time this man and his party is done with Nigeria ehn cheesy

https://x.com/instablog9ja/status/1839324872461463613
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 6:10pm On Sep 26
Theflint1:

If you smellllll what T-Pain is cooking
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26
WhoDeyHause:

Bro we wasn't aware, we wasn't aware oh, as I missed out on DOG$ ,na him make me backslide to that werey rabbit abi hamster, those werey look me finish, hail me as CEO still give me under 10.5 dolz after the listing. oney wey no reach to full half tank. 😭😭😭😭😭
Lol. Na so we see am. You no suppose vex nah. No be only data you waste? Other projects are on the way. Calm down!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26
Sportsweb:
If you smellllll what T-Pain is cooking
It's obvious, I low-key am rooting for him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26
Roland17:
Hope say no be based on that Bobrisky case you talk this one sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:17pm On Sep 26
Theflint1:

But Shaibu na weyrey Sha grin

Politics na very crazy game; the same Shaibu was abusing Oshiomole(his brother) when the going was good with Obaseki. Today Oshiomole carry Shaibu join body go meet president after they reconcile and he worked for APC to win the election.

Whoever had died defending either Shaibu or Oshiomole when they were having issues; such person will be turning in his grave now

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:18pm On Sep 26
Chaiiii,APC and Shabba boys are back in town...Na to dey watch from afar,this one pain me...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 6:22pm On Sep 26
GloriousGbola:
Sorry @WhoDeyHause

I first thought hamster was the newest slang for Tinubu seeing as you dey curse hamster with all ya body

I no no say na wayocoin.

Sorry man
I didn't enter tinubu na, his own name is T-pain, time go dey for him own later.
Today it's time for this nonsense b-tech rabbit that's causing all this wahala after wicked mining 😭😭😭, i never even swear for them well, Egbon watch out for part 2. ☝🏿

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 6:26pm On Sep 26
Amigoss:
Chaiiii,APC and Shabba boys are back in town...Na to dey watch from afar,this one pain me...
You sure say no be Kabaka people do this wan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Fortuneleonard, StarchAndBanga, PendragonVII, A40(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.