Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,646 members, 7,962,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise (57232 Views)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by GloriousGbola: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Vahat:
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.

I hope you are not taking cues from adult entertainment.

Sex is more than just thrusting. You need to find out EXACTLY what turns your wife on during sex. Some women may like having their breasts sucked. Others may like a particular position.

It sounds like your standard missionary and thrust may not be getting her there on time. Forget all this black male sex machine delusion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by frozen70(f): 12:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.

Three things you need are

Tell her the truth about what you are passing through and she will learn to adjust

Be prepared for heart attack so far you are over Labouring your heart

If she is not satisfied and you are scared of her getting it outside

That means your time done reach

Have you ever seen any man being given an award for being a sex machine, NO

Have you ever seen a woman being given award for getting satisfied with sex NO

Use your brain abeg and help yourself

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Klass99(f): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Ruby458(f): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2022
First of all, you need to let her know what you're going through. Heat attack is real o. Also, I hope you are eating healthy foods, fruits and vegetables to replenish all the energy you are using to make love to your wife.

Me, I have discovered that sex is not about how long the man pounds away, it's about proper knowledge of what turns you both on, the most sensitive parts of your body, and using such knowledge maximally.

For a woman, orgasm majorly comes through clitoral stimulation, only few women reach orgasm through thrusting. So, focus on her breasts and clitoris, suck her to orgasm. Once she orgasms, she is satisfied, then you can satisfy yourself too.

Good luck to you both.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by tayo60(f): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oga, no kill yourself o, do what you can do and leave. If you die ontop pussy, another man go continue where you stop.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Zelenskyy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

Can you stimulate her clitoris with your fingers or mouth instead, until she cums, then you mount her, take your pleasure and all of you rest ? You need to have a conversation with her, no matter how difficult it seems. An honest conversation where you both express your sexual preferences in bed, what turns you on, what gets you to climax sooner rather than later and anything else that matters to each of you. Hopefully, all of which is natural and not unnatural.

I don't know any woman who likes being taken for as long as you described, there's the risk of becoming dry and bruised the longer a session takes.

Additionally, penetrative sex doesn't cut it for most women, because there's little to no contact with the clitoris (which is most women's pleasure point).

Re-think your strategy and have that conversation or you let her get on top and do all the work till she climaxes.

The Professor of Totology.... cheesy

The Dean of the Department of CLITORAL Studies .... cheesy

A Senior Lecturer with extensive training, competence and experience in the field of KPEKUS Satisfaction ...... cheesy

I Salute you Madam ..... You have said it all.

If the OP can follow your advice, then he doesn't have a problem at all..

I wonder why men bother using their Dick all the time, when they have a Tongue.

My Tongue is my most Potent Weapon.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Enumerator(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
See Wetin i dey look for

Truly person wey get head no geh cap sha

Life no balance!
Vahat:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Onelove508: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

Make her pregnant. Maybe the stress of mothering would reduce her urge.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by OlawaleBammie: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
ibechris:
This is where car jam Cartapillar...

U should have known this earlier. Life no get duplicate bros.

Watch out your heart beat before she would make u go artificial.
oga mi good day sir.

Pls can u educate me on what and what is needed to start a loan lending business.

Pls i need more insight
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by bigdammyj: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Okay
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Jjmaximum: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Are you not having sex with her before you got married to her to know her length in sex duration.

That's what we are saying, bro it your cross, you must carry it to the end..

Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by blackpanda: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

Soory na so e be. Women actually have a very high sex drive, we just dont like to say so on account of public decency.
If it takes her that long to orgasm, the best approac+h is to engage in long pre-intimacy so that by the time u start work she don almost reach there. Dont be the wham-bam-slam type of guy grin

10 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Skillsnigeria: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Small1020: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Try talk to her about it when you guys are in good mood talking,use it as a joke first,tell her you love her so much, try a way to discuss it with her, Try to use your tongue on her if you can,it will satisfy her. You can use it before you start work.God bless
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by AlafinofEnugu(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Play with her mind sir tongue
Sex is more mind driven than knack and knack wink
Once you can play with her mind u can capture her body......Flirt with her ....do MouthAction first .....Give her head if u can cool
She will orgasm in 10 minutes
It always work

4 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by drimzsmoke(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
Let others do the work for you. Have you forgotten division of labour?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by MVLOX(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
One man meat na another man poison.... Dis na wetin other men dey probably dey find like dis...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Romanoff(f): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
When we tell you people to keep yourselves till marriage, you won't hear.

See wahala na.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by gigabyte13: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U don jam weetin pass you
I sabi do, l sabi do, you don meet wertin pass you.
Oga there nothing you can do ooooooo, carry your load but
Eeeeehn, may you use your hand to make her cum, more than you use your TOOL.....

IF NOT, NA AWAY MATCH GO END THIS COMPETITION BE THAT
IF YOU DONT GERRIT, FORGERRIT

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Scottmairi: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Klass99 post=114000454]

cheesy I don't mean to laugh, but this part of your narrative made me laugh. You need to change strategy, the whole scenario & love making session you described is enough to exhaust any sane person. I felt exhausted just reading and imagining it.

Can you stimulate her clitoris with your fingers or mouth instead, until she cums, then you mount her, take your pleasure and all of you rest? You need to have a conversation with her, no matter how difficult it seems. An honest conversation where you both express your sexual preferences in bed, what turns you on, what gets you to climax sooner rather than later and anything else that matters to each of you. Hopefully, all of which is natural and not unnatural.

I don't know any woman who likes being taken for as long as you described, there's the risk of becoming dry and bruised the longer a session takes. Additionally, penetrative sex doesn't cut it for most women, because there's little to no contact with the clitoris (which is most women's pleasure point). Re-think your strategy and have that conversation or you let her get on top and do all the work till she climaxes.

[I left the girl I used to love because of this same reason]
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by diggindeep: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

Brother, you've been the only one doing all the sexual acrobatics.

Allow her do the acrobats, switch positions and watch her get knocked out.

Thank me later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by bisqit: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

cheesy I don't mean to laugh, but this part of your narrative made me laugh. You need to change strategy, the whole scenario & love making session you described is enough to exhaust any sane person. I felt exhausted just reading and imagining it.

Can you stimulate her clitoris with your fingers or mouth instead, until she cums, then you mount her, take your pleasure and all of you rest? You need to have a conversation with her, no matter how difficult it seems. An honest conversation where you both express your sexual preferences in bed, what turns you on, what gets you to climax sooner rather than later and anything else that matters to each of you. Hopefully, all of which is natural and not unnatural.

I don't know any woman who likes being taken for as long as you described, there's the risk of becoming dry and bruised the longer a session takes. Additionally, penetrative sex doesn't cut it for most women, because there's little to no contact with the clitoris (which is most women's pleasure point). Re-think your strategy and have that conversation or you let her get on top and do all the work till she climaxes.
Gosh! So you spoil like this and you go dey do like Reverend sister for here. Any time I see you you are always rebuking one or the other
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by wizkidblogger(f): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
decatalyst:
You don go carry wetin pass you.

Nah you dey look for sister Esther in Nikki Minaj body grin

as in ehn, he should better japa before he die on top knacking... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Reminds me of the girl i was gonna marry first but didnt end well,she was super fire ,u say,she was quite young,her first time but the way she was going about it,i kept wondering if it was her first time,daddy am not okay,daddy this ,daddy that, omo she is not getting enough of it ,fear grip me cos at some point ,i was scared of killing someones daughter , I was not sure she even understand whats happening,my brother ,igbo is not sexual enhancement,if u cant smoke igbo,use it to cook ,both of u should eat from the food and get high enough,then add red wine,just high up enough,am giving u solution now, both of u should high up,let her be very high as u ,then try it once more.. preferably,buy monkey tail ,
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by rajiedreez: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
No kill yourself o
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Scottmairi: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
techgen:
Simple solution...lick 6 oranges...and mount her, it will take for like 1hr before you cum...before then...she go dey cry foul...bet me, fear go catch her... she'll learn to calm down and respect elder grin

Una don come again

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by elsiusgr8t(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
HarunaWest:
From your story, its seems you have been the one riding her. Ask her to ride you instead make leg and waist pain am small.

Op I wanted to say this before I came across this comment

Case closed

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by treatise: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

Keep trying, one day....
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by coolxpaul(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

I'd suggest both of you see a doctor-a family doctor to be precise, about it.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by bisqit: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
sisisioge:
In addition to letting her be on top to run her out of energy in different positions, do a lot of pre-intimacy....it runs girls out of steam before the actual thing...that way she is almost ready to come before you....

By the way, didnt you see the memo about the importance of matching sexual levels with one's partner to avoid sorry stories? One partner will always feel bad if you're not at par...you dont want to hear what she really thinks about you or even says to her friends. Una no dey hear word grin
I just want to tongue your klit, make it hard. You ve been a bad girl
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Dengoh(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
It's not about how long it takes you to cum.
How ofter do you make her cum?
Understand your partners sensuality, not just pounding her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by 21savages: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na wetin my girlfriend dey complain give me be that , i no dey last for bed..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / . / How My Mom Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.