Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,647 members, 7,962,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise (57233 Views)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by spafu(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

cheesy I don't mean to laugh, but this part of your narrative made me laugh. You need to change strategy, the whole scenario & love making session you described is enough to exhaust any sane person. I felt exhausted just reading and imagining it.

Can you stimulate her clitoris with your fingers or mouth instead, until she cums, then you mount her, take your pleasure and all of you rest? You need to have a conversation with her, no matter how difficult it seems. An honest conversation where you both express your sexual preferences in bed, what turns you on, what gets you to climax sooner rather than later and anything else that matters to each of you. Hopefully, all of which is natural and not unnatural.

I don't know any woman who likes being taken for as long as you described, there's the risk of becoming dry and bruised the longer a session takes. Additionally, penetrative sex doesn't cut it for most women, because there's little to no contact with the clitoris (which is most women's pleasure point). Re-think your strategy and have that conversation or you let her get on top and do all the work till she climaxes.
OP, take this advise serious,as you see this lady here so, over sabi na him full he head in that area. As a matter of fact she done turn me on, I just dey imagine me inside her like this.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by ajl: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
You should spend more time on fore-play and use that to make her come once or more. It's only after then you should penetrate her. It require patience. If all you want to do is stick your dick in her because you are hard, you can never satisfy her. But bring her up until shnymphs once or twice. She gets satisfaction from that. Then end it by penetration, which take her further high. If this approach doesn't satisfy her then you got a problem. A nympho.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
BloomingDale:

Does not matter. A woman’s sexual drive is not limited to a geographical location. The husband needs permanent help in pleasuring the wife. This can be achieved via multiple husbands.

Dale, for once, stop breaking my heart naaaaaa.

What sort of advice be this sef?

Go away jor
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is she 30+? Heard 30+ women are like that undecided
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by spafu(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
We
Klass99:

So.....leg and waist dey pain you people, but una always want to knack. Somebody cannot even cuddle you people small to watch TV together, your gbola must rise and the next thing is to start pushing for knack grin.
No accuse us o, wey we no the people that once finger done do him thing na to dey beg for chairman to have his share.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Eniitankorede: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
OP the answer to your problem without medication is to do a lot of pre-intimacy. Take your time to do the head up stuff and fingering and tit sucking and other types of pre-intimacy you know. By the time she has cum thrice on your pre-intimacy alone, she will be almost tired when the real penetration starts. Try that and thank me later.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Kpofaya: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.

No kill yourself o
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by babzo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work Please advise on how to handle this challenge.

10 to 20 minutes before you cum?.I hope you do at least 20 minutes of pre-intimacy before you penetrate.
But best thing is discuss with her in a friendly atmosphere; maybe one day you are both in the mood. Do it gently and nicely; many Nigerian women are too shy/scared to talk about sex. Find out what she likes you to do to her , what she wants to do to you and what makes her cum. Be open minded please.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by yusufmurry: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na do Thank you for me
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.
my guy, my guy....play with her like about 30mins, then suck that thing until she want to cum then you start the main digging. And also try and get s..... E....... X. Toy the vibrating types and thank me letter..... If you need it let me know I can link you with one of the seller
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Omeziggy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Spend much time on pre-intimacy and learn the act of pre-intimacy. It helps a lot.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Dksmile: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

Because cuddling is the sweetest thing ever and it's a level of intimacy that beats sex hands down, any time, any day. How do you men not gerrit?

I no dey fall for knack any how. My guy knew if I want to cuddle, cuddle is all we are going to do and he knew to restrain himself. Because if gbola rise, him go hold him pikin by himself.

wink

Try me cudding is my hobby I can cuddle for African and my gbola no go rise he go just they shake grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by clinician2x: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Person don marry olosho
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Smithroll44: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Always allow her to start the sex and Let her do the job
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by tega2luv(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Op pls what does she do? I mean work, research and from experience has taught me that, when one is idle many things go through their mind and head and they wanna actualize it , I beg you get her a work if she is not working yet and u can take things from there, omo when I never start working na so to Bleep from morning till night de always de my mind, get her pregnant after all na ur wife, d workload associated with child raising will kill that her sex drive, when my wife was raising our daughter, for night she de quick enter bed and when she sleeps e be like who carry concrete, just get her busy and the sex urge will calm down and like others said spend time giving her head a lots of pre-intimacy will help u before u insert ur John Thomas, good luck

5 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by veektor01(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Introduce toys to your sexual activities. That should help out.
Vahat:

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by SoapQueen(f): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

So.....leg and waist dey pain you people, but una always want to knack. Somebody cannot even cuddle you people small to watch TV together, your gbola must rise and the next thing is to start pushing for knack grin.

Don't mind them especially this Op. Now, he has seen knacks, he dey complain.
Lool.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by arantess: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

Use samsu oil, works well

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Uhara1700: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Double wahala for deady body grin angry another man food na another man poison...abeg Bros nothing pass communication for marriage matter ooo take it or leave it.... talk to her find out what stimulates her....shey as she be human now..way come get blood for body... sure banka she must get that button way go make her cum...so try and ask her....stop all this your I don't want to hurt her feeling and man up and TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR HOME wink
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by ProfessorAlex: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
One of the problems with "No Sex Until Marriage"..
You guys weren't having sex before you married her?
You didn't notice this before you married her?

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Hassanmaye(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
Let others do the work for you. Have you forgotten division of labour?
Will you shut...
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by sylve11: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
ibechris:

Watch out your heart beat before she would make u go artificial.

grin grin cool
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by shigoawesu(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

This woman or lady don catch me
You are bad grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by akbonus: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

you people don't know what it means that your husband is always in the mood to knack you, if you don't appreciate it there are girls outside waiting to devour him, they call them slay Queen. a Gbola that will always wake up at the slightest touch is a lively gbola so appreciate it and thank God. some gbola don't have strength to stand self and the man is not impotent but gbola go just dey like over ripe plantain

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Hassanmaye(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
techgen:
Simple solution...lick 6 oranges...and mount her, it will take for like 1hr before you cum...before then...she go dey cry foul...bet me, fear go catch her... she'll learn to calm down and respect elder grin
Are you sure
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
HBB1:
Most people don't know how they will die...

But blessed are you amongst men, because you know how you will die-- death by thrusting!

What the fvck is this?

Lmao grin
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Allwell96: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Do a lot of pre-intimacy please. Don't just go in, give her lots of pleasure before action...
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by stawarts(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Honestly no solution unless you want to kill yourself, pls prepare for one of this two scenario, either she start cheating on you or she leave the marriage. Is not your fault neither is it hers, is just that you guys fail to talk about it before the marriage.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by tonididdy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
That woman go kee you one day grin
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by razible5384(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

good to know am not alone on this....as a guy, anytime my babe just cuddles me a little , my kpola go just rise, an she go complain say she no one do, she only want cuddle, I go kukuma tell am say if she no one do make she just dey her dey oh....cos my prick no dey hear word

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dksmile:

Come make I give you poroporo make you drink na she go run last last her puna go hot

The poroporo used for herbal blood tonic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / . / How My Mom Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.