Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,177 members, 7,963,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:55 PM

JUNGLE JUSTICE: Take Portable To Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation Centre- Ossai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JUNGLE JUSTICE: Take Portable To Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation Centre- Ossai (510 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUNGLE JUSTICE: Take Portable To Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation Centre- Ossai by adenadex: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ossai Ovie Success, the Special Assistant on Media to Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa has taken to his official Facebook page to lament over the misbehavior of Nigerian Singer, Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as “Portable” in a viral video which surfaced online recently.

In the Facebook post, Mr Ossai described the Zazu crooner as one who have the zeal for defeating poverty but needs to be taken care of before he gets damaged all in the name of being famous.

Mr Ossai wrote:"This young man needs to be taken care of before he get himself damaged all in the name of fame. Someone close to him should as a matter of urgency take Portable to alcohol and drug rehabilitation centre. Don’t say his character is what is giving him fame because this is how some persons started having kidney problems or musical career started dying while people were busy hailing them. I am concerned about his well being. He needs urgent attention”.

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: Take Portable To Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation Centre- Ossai by Mophor: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Issokay!!!

FTC!!!
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: Take Portable To Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation Centre- Ossai by Bioboy1213(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yes
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: Take Portable To Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation Centre- Ossai by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
SECONDED!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Ugandan Celebrity Eva Apio Buys Dad A New Smartphone (video) / I Still Need Money, Fadeyi Oloro Begs Nigerians / Bbnaija 7 Danielle And Khalid Caught Under The Devet Doing The Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.