Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

"They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ (2848 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Newbusyfish(f): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
"They are not breast" Vendor writes hilarious note to warn customers about squeezing soursop on sale
A photo taken from the vegetable stand of a shop in Grenada has gone viral on Twitter.

A Twitter user living in the Caribbean country came across a note placed in a vegetable stand to warn customers about handling the soursop.........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/they-are-not-breast-vendor-writes-hilarious-note-to-warn-customers-about-squeezing-soursop-on-sale/

1 Like

Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by NaijaGoBetter20: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin

The only way to check the ripeness level is by pressing....They both have same type of water

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by FixxNigeria23: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Kaymax2222: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by DukeofUmueri247: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Bwess don suffer
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Atolu01: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Crass.
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by zubimete(f): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2022
Vendor is spoit child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Vyzz: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2022
cool
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Shorsky1(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Hahahhahaha
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by floss(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Lol
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Pussyassasin(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2022
I get coconut head I go still squezz am
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Saviourk: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Marketing strategy grin
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Cypress042: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is similar to telling one not to press bread before buying it.
Are you normal grin grin
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by Cypress042: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
bigGBOLA:
and na naija do this thing pass . Na so I take embarrass myself for France, I dey press the bread , na so the girl just look me one kain eye, na there I come realise say no be naija I dey cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: "They Are Not Breast" Vendor Writes Hilarious Note To Warn Customers ........ by wiseone28: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Warning to the Prevert customers

(1) (Reply)

A Drug Leader Fakes His Death With Bloody 'torture' Photos To Avoid Jail / If Bible Was Written In Port-hacourt (pics) / Old woman Fights Man Who Refused To Gift Her Phone He Promised Her After S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.