Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,929 members, 7,962,961 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Peter Obi's Achievements As Governor Of Anambra Part 1 (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Achievements As Governor Of Anambra Part 1 (video) (425 Views)

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Achievements As Governor Of Anambra Part 1 (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Some of the projects executed by former governor of Anambra state Mr Peter Obi during his tenure

Part one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuR_VZ_mgkI

Lalasticlala
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements As Governor Of Anambra Part 1 (video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
All this doesn't, matter. Yes he's an excellent candidate.

But I see him withdrawing, immediately the proposed third force merger officially hits the rock.

Advice : make an infographic illustration at the end of the video, that'll help better.

I've seen one on Twitter tho
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements As Governor Of Anambra Part 1 (video) by ItooWorWor(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements As Governor Of Anambra Part 1 (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Anambra state was then the home of crisis before Peter Obi took over and charged the narratives, the State government House and radio station were burnt by Uba brothers, schools were on strike, mountain of debts accumulated, years of unpaid workers salaries, pensions and gratuities, high rate of crime every where, then in Onitsha rubbers write to tenants the will come for robbery, they will eventually come and nothing will happen, PDP then was the ruling party, until Peter Obi came with a new party APGA won the election, although the cabals milking Anambra common wealth were trying to frustrate him for three year, he challenged them and got his mandate back, that where the transformation of new Anambra started, "he first changed the state name from home for all to light of the nation"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements As Governor Of Anambra Part 1 (video) by Smithkafors(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
Oga do you think they don't know....leave this people who has sworn to take us back to 1950. But God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements As Governor Of Anambra Part 1 (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Smithkafors:
Oga do you think they don't know....leave this people who has sworn to take us back to 1950. But God pass them.
You don't give them room this is what they're paid to do
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements As Governor Of Anambra Part 1 (video) by VoteTinubu2023: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2022
I know he stashed state funds in Pandora tax haven.

I know he supervised the gruesome killings of innocent Igbo youths by Awkuzu led SARS squad.

I know he was impeached twice for finance misappropriation.

I know one of his aide was caught with millions of naira in cash in far away Lagos.

I know during his tenure, Anambra residents became poorer.

I know a lot.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements As Governor Of Anambra Part 1 (video) by tuborme: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Great man

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Community Invokes Deities For Peter Obi’s Victory In 2023 Elections / Nigeria's Next President Peter Obi (photo) / AGF Should Tell Nigerians If Zamfara Gov Has Powers To Ask Citizens To Bear Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.