Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,974 members, 7,936,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:28 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (485 Views)

Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night / FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards" / Adeleke Was Robbed, Nigeria Is Finished – Fani Kayode Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Aboyhasnoname00: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: . by helinues: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Too bad

Na other students go do such thing most especially those hungry cultist boys

1 Like

Re: . by PresidObi: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
This can't happen if Peter Obi is president.
With the kind of love Peter Obi has shown to student at all levels, he will ensure that all schools will remain open and there will be no ASUU strikes.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please if any kind hearted person would like to help or assist us
We're on our own with no help from anybody
No amount is too small

08-28-255-048

Diamond

God bless you all

This is my 2nd account
I don't know why NL bots decided to flag me for spam

Re: . by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
PresidObi:

With the kind of love Peter Obi has shown to student at all levels, he will ensure that all schools will remain open and there will be no ASUU strikes.

How would Obi improve the law and order situation?

We want specifics, not 'He would'....
Re: . by Enskynelson(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Chai... This is terrible.
But I wonder why your cousin had to mind to leave valuables in that house that no one has been for the past 5 months. If care is not taken, even those bed frames I see there will be stolen if he does not remove all his things.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Enskynelson:
Chai... This is terrible.
But I wonder why your cousin had to mind to leave valuables in that house that no one has been for the past 5 months. If care is not taken, even those bed frames I see there will be stolen if he does not remove all his things.
The house is in a safe area and was locked.

I never knew they could break into the iron beams like this.

It's just as if it's a dream
Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
PresidObi:

This isn't how to campaign sir

I'm a youth and also support obi but this is not proper pls
Re: . by SarkinYarki: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
PresidObi:

Is it govt that told people to turn to burglars ?
Re: . by javaguru: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Shea na una want change,
ASUU Don convert 5year course to 8year course and we never go service
Re: . by VeryWickedGoat: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Continue showing off when you resume

Re: . by javaguru: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

if u had something doing why would you burgle
Re: . by PresidObi: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Subsidywise20:

How would Obi improve the law and order situation?

We want specifics, not 'He would'....

A president Peter Obi will totally reorganize the whole security apparatus in Nigeria, making sure only competent Nigerians who cannot be caught sleeping on a bicycle will fill all top positions. This will immediately cure the issue of law and order.

Right now, the only methods the whole security systems in Nigeria are using is to go out and stand on the road and collect money from motorists.

Army, police, navy, air force, dss, civil defence, frsc, customs, immigration, and even the boys scouts are all standing on our roads, looking more confused every passing day. No tact, no plans, no strategy, no innovation, no effect and no improvement, just plain old brutality on the common men who are mostly innocent.
Re: . by PresidObi: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Aboyhasnonameoo:

This isn't how to campaign sir

I'm a youth and also support obi but this is not proper pls

Can a president like Peter Obi allow schools to close?
Re: . by PresidObi: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

No Sir, an idle mind is the devil's workshop.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
PresidObi:

A president Peter Obi will totally reorganize the whole security apparatus in Nigeria, making sure only competent Nigerians who cannot be caught sleeping on a bicycle will fill all top positions. This will immediately cure the issue of law and order.

Right now, the only methods the whole security systems in Nigeria are using is to go out and stand on the road and collect money from motorists.

Army, police, navy, air force, dss, civil defence, frsc, customs, immigration, and even the boys scouts are all standing on our roads, looking more confused every passing day. No tact, no plans, no strategy, no innovation, no effect and no improvement, just plain old brutality on the common men who are mostly innocent.

What has he exactly said about reorganizing the security structure? His words, not your own words for him (which is what we have heard repeatedly over the years from Buhari, GEJ, Obasanjo, and even tinubu and atiku)

Then there is the issue of funding. Our police gets a budget of less than 10% of what New York gets to police itself....to police 200 million people. Is Peter Obi going to remove subsides on fuel and electricity to help with our funding issues, plus widen the tax net?
Re: . by PresidObi: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Subsidywise20:

What has he exactly said about reorganizing the security structure? His words, not your own words for him (which is what we have heard repeatedly over the years from Buhari, GEJ, Obasanjo, and even tinubu and atiku)

Then there is the issue of funding. Our police gets a budget of less than 10% of what New York gets to police itself....to police 200 million people. Is Peter Obi going to remove subsides on fuel and electricity to help with our funding issues, plus widen the tax net?

I have so much trust he will solve all these problems easily, but like you said, let's wait to hear it from him.
Re: . by helinues: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
PresidObi:

You guys are overdoing this thing

Infact Obi is overrated
Re: . by Enskynelson(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Aboyhasnonameoo:

The house is in a safe area and was locked.

I never knew they could break into the iron beams like this.

It's just as if it's a dream
A house without people living in it makes it more prone to robbery. Even those living around that vicinity can end up turning against your properties. Remember that the hunger brought upon Nigerians by this administration is second to none. Even some students who have been at home for months now doing nothing can do this.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
PresidObi:

I have so much trust he will solve all these problems easily, but like you said, let's wait to hear it from him.

So until he talks, stop saying he would improve law enforcement.

And the same goes for any timubu and athkiwu supporter.
Re: . by PresidObi: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
helinues:

You guys are overdoing this thing

Infact Obi is overrated

Even with all his laurels, so many people say such about C. Ronaldo and Messi. But it wont remove the fact that these two names are the best in recent football history.

Peter Obi is on a class of his own, an excellent administrator, selfless and humble to the core.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jezzzz sad

What is all these
Re: . by SarkinYarki: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
javaguru:

if u had something doing why would you burgle

Nonsense talk

(1) (Reply)

When Tinubu Is Coming Back From Hospital / BREAKING: Kuje Prison Under Bomb Attack / Latest Tinubu Slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.