Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,231 members, 7,936,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Stubborn But My ‘toto’ Is Sweet, Who Wants Me?—lady Quizzes, Drops Her Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stubborn But My ‘toto’ Is Sweet, Who Wants Me?—lady Quizzes, Drops Her Number (1430 Views)

“I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi / My Toto Will Tear, Is On Fire—Woman Ran After Hot Sex By Her Husband(Video) / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stubborn But My ‘toto’ Is Sweet, Who Wants Me?—lady Quizzes, Drops Her Number by JoshuaDoku: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
A beautiful lady who seems to be a citizen of Nigeria has dropped a video describing herself and how she is like emotionally and physically.

In the video she dropped that she was dancing happily, the lady said that since her birth, she’s been stubborn till her current age.

According to her, she has been told several times that she’s stubborn and so it’s not anything new to her.

However, she said that in as much as she’s stubborn and people avoid her, her ‘toto’ is one of the finest with a different taste in the country.

The unknown lady teasingly asked if any man would want to make her his wige or girlfriend.
Meanwhile, she danced happily and teased viewers with her dance steps.
Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/stubborn-toto-sweet-lady-quizzes-drops-number/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Student Boy And Girl Captured Having Good Times In The Class [v / What Is Causing The High Rate Of Depression? / Don't make The Same Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.