Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,053 members, 7,960,360 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2048687 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biggie asked housemates, What If a Surprise Eviction Happens On Sunday, Who Should That Be?? Who should be moved to Level 2

Sheggz will move Rachel and Deji to level 2 but will evict Rachel

Giddyfia will move Dotun and Doyin to level 2 and evict Adekunle

Dotun - Hermes, Doyin and Chichi

Chichi - Dotun, Doyin and Eloswag

Allysyn will move Sheggz and Rachel to level 2, and evict Rachel

Hermes will nominate himself and Chomzy to be sent to level 2and evict Chichi

Diana will move Sheggz and Bella so that both can go and continue whatever they are doing but will evict Rachel

Adekunle will send Bella and Sheggz to Level 2 because they are inseparable but will evict Doyin

Bella will move Allysyn and Adekunle to level 2 but will evict Diana because she's not strong

Doyin will move Adekunle because he seems not to be happy and Chichi but will evict Rachel

Deji will move Hermes and Allysyn because they will be comfortable at level 2 but will evict Adekunle

Chomzy will select Doyin and Giddyfia for level 2 but will evict Adekunle

Rachel will send Chomzy and Giddyfia because they have friends at level 2 but will evict Hermes or Eloswag

Eloswag will move Doyin and Hermes to Level 2 but will evict Doyin or Chichi

So no one wan evict Sheggz or Bella
Rachel is most hated in level 1

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nozino:

Thank you. As someone that is very light skinned, I can confirm that light skinned people in Nigeria are discriminated against. In our work place, at church etc. We’ve seen it play out on BBN. Mixed race housemates or light skinned housemate always attract unnecessary hate.
Hehehe...
No be only discrimination.
Light skin girls are favoured before any other skin colour in Nigeria.

Outside Nigeria, no one gives a shit, please allow dark skin girls like me to shine small nah.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Eeghe:

Maybe you said fresher and I used the wrong word then… butti, either way you were trying to prove he is a BB novice, which he decidedly isn’t

This guy was spinning narratives and weaving in ex-housemates inside it like a veteran cheesy
He also knew viewers’ perspectives
Mba, Shegz is not it

You no know say people like actors for this show?

The aim is not to be original for a lot of viewers, it is not even to be convincing, just come and put up a show for them, you can be the most obvious fraud and they will love it.

He's giving some what they want to see, so, all is well. The beauty is that the character is not sustainable post show, and no one ever has issues when the real character shows up after the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Eeghe:
Is this Rachel also 24?

No NIGERIAN woman will tell u her real age
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
majamajic:
Biggie asked housemates, What If a Surprise Eviction Happens On Sunday, Who Should That Be?? Who should be moved to Level 2

Diana will move Sheggz and Bella so that both can go and continue whatever they are doing but will evict Rachel

Adekunle will send Bella and Sheggz to Level 2 because they are inseparable but will evict Doyin

Bella will move Allysyn and Adekunle to level 2 but will evict Diana because she's not strong

Doyin will move Adekunle because he seems not to be happy and Chichi but will evict Rachel

Deji will move Hermes and Allysyn because they will be comfortable at level 2 but will evict Adekunle

Rachel will send Chomzy and Giddyfia because they have friends at level 2 but will evict Hermes or Eloswag

From the look of things,be like Odekunle still carry Our Sheggz for head grin

Buh then again,seems there is some kinda hatred brimming btwn Doyin and Adekunle,buh whatever that is,it is mutual

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Olatara:
Hehehe...

Outside Nigeria, no one gives a shit, please allow dark skin girls like me to shine small nah.

I agree with the above.

We know the severe discrimination dark-skinned girls face in this country. That is why they sell skin-lightening agents like Caro-white and fair and beautiful and we see women in their 40s/50s/60s/70s with bleach damaged skin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Olatara:
Hehehe...

We should all be able to shine irrespective of skin tones.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rosebloom:

E no de shy when e reach to chop woman lip like kpomo

Abeg abeg
Lolgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Opemipo011:
and there's this guy on this forum that they're always at loggerhead.. I've forgotten his name.. he usually starts the bbn thread.. before this current person took over.. I was a silent member then.. I'll read some comments and be like shocked.. but at the end of the season.. some apologize to each other
Vizkid or Vizkiz
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:
I noticed the difference between both houses, Level 1 housemates prevented Adekunle from being disqualified when he temporarily lost his head.

In Level two, they gave Beauty the fuel and flame to burn down the house. The coven members like Phyna, Amaka and Ilebaye were actively trying to stop Cyph from protecting Beauty from herself. What goes around comes back around. Phyna has now jumped on Groovy who clearly doesn't fancy her.

One of the clan members from the coven Ilebaye is gone, 2 more to go.
You are very observant!
If Beauty was in level one,I doubt if she’d have been disqualified!
As for phyna,her breakfast will be served cold…let Chomzy enter that house firstgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hermes isn't reading. Seems books isn't his thing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Absolutely, she sits like a Queen holding court with her subjects. Nonsense. The only reason why she was mildly interesting for 5 seconds yesterday was because of Adekunle, other than that she is just Shegs play ting.
Lmao!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sweetpink:

You are very observant!
If Beauty was in level one,I doubt if she’d have been disqualified!
As for phyna,her breakfast will be served cold…let Chomzy enter that house firstgrin

Kunle aggressively stepped to Shegs, he threw table etc, he was more aggressive than Beauty but he got no warnings and strikes why? Because his housemates protected him.

Oh my Gawd let that happen, I hope Groovy jumps ship and boards the boat with Chomzy. Phyna how you get them is how you lose them,

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Big brother, did your 5minutes is now 15munutes long
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
See the kain rubbish they are reading... "oraimo has charger head, they have power bank"

And later we'll hear something like.. the winner goes home with 2million

God abeg cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Titaniumental:

He felt no heat whatsoever,why e go feel heat,when d only guy Bella dey see for this show na Sheggz,na ment?
Abeg no turn me to shipper,u nor dey watch show?

Use of words often times depends on the context,and in the context here, Sheggz is only referring to Groovy has bn the Shy kinda guy,simple.

The last person wey go insult Groovy for inside dat house na Sheggz,......

Why i dey even shalaye sef.

Woos whatever Sheggz says,he say it niyen.
You obviously don’t know the difference between shy and timid.
Have a good evening!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nozino:

Thank you. As someone that is very light skinned, I can confirm that light skinned people in Nigeria are discriminated against. In our work place, at church etc. We’ve seen it play out on BBN. Mixed race housemates or light skinned housemate always attract unnecessary hate.

LOL. This has to be sarcasm.

If you come to BBNaija, once you are light-skinned, normally, fanbase sure for you, especially if you now have yansh.

Mixed race? Haba....always always dem dey get support, no matter how awful they are.

Light skinned is even a marriage requirement for many men, it is their standard of beauty.

A lot of these privileges are thanks to colonialism and the general perception by colonized people that lighter is better. It traverses nations, because even in India, and South Asia as a whole, they still have discrimination of the darker skinned folks.

Light skin privilege is as good as having pretty privilege.

The backlash lighter people face today, is akin to the backlash white people face today- people who think that demographic has benefitted a lot from society's biases are fighting back. It does not take away their privilege in the slightest, it is just a backlash from people who wish to 'humble' otherwise elevated people.

But aside modelling abroad, I doubt there is any other job opportunity that darker folks have over lighter ones.

If you sit in any female hostel and hear the different experiences of ladies of different complexions for work, you would laugh at this your statement

It's like when Eku Edewor came to the same documentary Diana Yekini was in, to complain about skin discrimination in Nollywood. The difference in their experiences was amusing at best, but everyone is allowed to feel discriminated.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
majamajic:

Mehn My Adekunle go chop nomination tireee
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
majamajic:

What if Biggy grants them their wishes?grin
Hmmm…it seems level one may lose one of their own on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
majamajic:

No NIGERIAN woman will tell u her real age

My mother traumatized(s) us by telling everyone her, and our ages, unprovoked cheesy
Once it’s your birthday, it’s over for you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
it is who they think the Public will evict.
majamajic:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

I agree with the above.

We know the severe discrimination dark-skinned girls face in this country. That is why they sell skin-lightening agents like Caro-white and fair and beautiful and we see women in their 40s/50s/60s/70s with bleach damaged skin.
Even in BB's house, people were expecting mixed-race or light skinned Rachael, they were disappointed when 'plain Rachael' was on the stage.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Kunle aggressively stepped to Shegs, he threw table etc, he was more aggressive than Beauty but he got no warnings and strikes why? Because his housemates protected him.

Oh my Gawd let that happen, I hope Groovy jumps ship and boards the boat with Chomzy. Phyna how you get them is how you lose them,
I can’t wait !!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL. This has to be sarcasm.

If you come to BBNaija, once you are light-skinned, normally, fanbase sure for you, especially if you now have yansh.

Mixed race? Haba....always always dem dey get support, no matter how awful they are.

Light skinned is even a marriage requirement for many men, it is their standard of beauty.

A lot of these privileges are thanks to colonialism and the general perception by colonized people that lighter is better. It traverses nations, because even in India, and South Asia as a whole, they still have discrimination of the darker skinned folks.

Light skin privilege is as good as having pretty privilege.

The backlash lighter people face today, is akin to the backlash white people face today- people who think that demographic has benefitted a lot from society's biases are fighting back. It does not take away their privilege in the slightest, it is just a backlash from people who wish to 'humble' otherwise elevated people.

But aside modelling abroad, I doubt there is any other job opportunity that darker folks have over lighter ones.

If you sit in any female hostel and hear the different experiences of ladies of different complexions for work, you would laugh at this your statement

It's like when Eku Edewor came to the same documentary Diana Yekini was in, to complain about skin discrimination in Nollywood. The difference in their experiences was amusing at best, but everyone is allowed to feel discriminated.

Everyone wants to be a victim; it would seem even white pipo are complaining of discrimination. How can you be discriminated against when
the world is built on global racism that benefits white pipo?

Nollywood is built on colourism that benefits light-skinned/biracial people (Nadia Buhari was one of them, beautiful girl but very bad actress but she was almost in all the movies at one point). There is the male counterpart, cannot think of his name but he looked like a younger Ramsey Noah, very good-looking man but very poor actor.

Even on this Big brother forum some elements were saying all the girls were ugly because there was no light skinned/biracial girl with big booty.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why will Allysyn be asking if Oraimo is a Yoruba word? undecided

These Level 1 girls sometimes ehn....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Olatara:
Even in BB's house, people were expecting mixed-race or light skinned Rachael, they were disappointed when 'plain Rachael' was on the stage.

Yes, the picture that was leaked of Racheal was the picture of a biracial/multiracial girl and people were excited. We have not moved forward in this country. A black country that puts Biracial/Multiracial people on a pedestal. These colonial masters really damaged the Black man's/woman's psyche.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seunni: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
safarigirl:
Why will Allysyn be asking if Oraimo is a Yoruba word? undecided

These Level 1 girls sometimes ehn....
That was how chichi was asking if there is oraimo phone inside their bags.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
After the last 5mins call biggie made before the task.
I quickly ran into the Bathroom to have a post work bath. Quickly made noddles while boiling two eggs on the side.
Guys, I'm done and eating now and task never start.
Biggie just rushed me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
kowema:
After the last 5mins call biggie made before the task.
I quickly ran into the Bathroom to have a post work bath. Quickly made noddles while boiling two eggs on the side.
Guys, I'm done and eating now and task never start.
Biggie just rushed me

Efficiency cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Efficiency cheesy

I tell you.
Even my speed shocked me.
Ha!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Everyone wants to be a victim; it would seem even white pipo are complaining of discrimination. How can you be discriminated against the world is built on global racism that benefits white pipo?

Nollywood is built on colourism that benefits light-skinned/biracial people (Nadia Buhari was one of them, beautiful girl but very bad actress but she was almost in all the movies at one point). There is the male counterpart, cannot think of his name but he looked like a younger Ramsey Noah, very good-looking man but very poor actor.

Even on this Big brother forum some elements were saying all the girls were ugly because there was no light skinned/biracial girl with big booty.

The male counterpart Van Vicker? People wey no fit act, dem just yellow, preferably mixed. Na dem even pack full for that Asaba Nollywood sef, both the natural yellows and the chemically enhanced ones.

See, honestly, everybody wants to now be a victim, because na trend, but I will never take people of the lighter persuasion seriously when they say they are discriminated against in Africa or black nations in general, same way white discrimination does not exist in the world.

What you're going through as a lighter person is envy, there is no systematic oppression of your person, just individuals who want to cut you down to size. If your eye see discrimination for this life, you go shock.

There is a difference between someone who is generally accepted being rejected occasionally, and someone who has only ever known rejection, being accepted.

We may only be able to speak about our personal experiences in our skin for the most part, but as a lighter skinned person, I can never imagine that a darker skinned person has it better than me in this our society, maybe if we reach Europe, they may be generally more intriguing to look at, but in Africa, light will always be right.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Opemipo011:
after the aquafina task yesterday.. groovy was all over her trying to hug and kiss her.. she rejected his advances.. although she reciprocated the hug one in a while but she no gree kiss am, and was even shouting that people should help her o.. I tot she was jealous cos of the closeness between amaka and groovy for the ' paddy for life' task. She told groovy that if it's her now, groovy will be dancing leg work with her.. and see the way hey was dancing romantically with amaka for the task.. that one sha explained himself.
Few minutes later, i saw phyna hugging amaka in the kitchen.. I want to believe she and groovy are playing games with each other sha.
She wasn't playing a game, she was smitten (lust in love). She just wake up, when she see Groovy and Amaka.

Now, she is thinking straight. Amaka should avoid her abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.