Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,200 members, 7,974,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:34 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (484 Views)

I Need A Companion / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nefort: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: ... by Seniorwriter(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Nefort:
Hello guys
The nature of my occupation makes it difficult for me to meet people publicly, and this severely reduces my chances of meeting a lady.

To make things a bit easier and faster I intend to offer a financial reward to anyone who helps to connect me with any lady within Enugu town precisely. Aged 19 - 30

WhatsApp only

Are you a Muslim or Christian?
Join a religious group and mingle.....since your social life is zero.
Nefort:

I don't even have time for church.
So how will you have time for a relationship?

@Seniorwriter
Re: ... by Nefort: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Are you a Muslim or Christian?
Join a religious group and mingle.....since your social life is zero.

@Seniorwriter
I don't even have time for church.
Re: ... by Nonexisting: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2022
What profession in this Nigeria is hindering you from having spare time to meet people and in Enugu of all places? Are you a kidnapper or organ harvester that lives in the bush? Just say you don't have the balls to talk to vaginarians and we will understand. Better be careful before daughters of Delilah you will meet here show you shege. You done stylishly dey find them and soon, they will start sending you PMs.

(1) (Reply)

Room Service / Eat This For 19,000 USD / Shy Nigerian Guy Get Laid??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.